Any south africhans here?

Any south africhans here?

It sucks being white here. The fucking niggers are incompetent and smelly.

general nigger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dPcP0Xcly0
cumtree.co.za/ads/looking-for-serious-fun-outdoors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Zuma cab eat dick

>complains about incompetent niggers
>can't spell "african"

Nigger from south africa here

we don't like you either...

move to detroit

kek

Then leave. What's stopping you?

>white
>in SA

dude, you need to gtfo of there, quickly. honestly I'm surprised you're still alive.

>not getting obvious joke

you are a dumb one, aren't you?

inb4 that other guy claims he was trolling.
wait for it....

Am leaving 15 September. Luckily Western Province is mostly white and half nignog.

Good luck. We're all counting on you.

LOL U ALL JUST GOT TROLLED HARD

>being this new

you're not him and we all know it. nice try though.
I give you a 6.8/10. now go eat your tendies.

>i was onley pretendin 2 b retarted

african + Sup Forums = africhan

Kys

>a4can

WHY WOULD YOU GO TO NIGGER COUNTRY YOU DUMB FAGGOT? WHAT DID YOU EXPECT?

People like you is why Sup Forums is in its current shitty state

i was born here. Fucking british and dutch colonialists got me here.

6.8 cuz ur gay

as fuck

>this new
Oh God this board is shit.
Why don't you like the people who gave you infrastructure? Egyptian here and niggers are a blight.
>we wuz kings
Fuck off slave.

Cape town user checking in. Fewer nig nogs here. Why not move down here? You got some local is lekker pussy to share with us today?

>I was only pretending to be retarded guys

> Egyptian here

Master trollolol

I am from Cape-Town, I live in Paarl so plenty of white ass to go around.

>implying Sup Forums was never shitty

You come to our country to complain? Please get the fuck out OP. Fucking white incest bredded piece of shit.

Pics or it didnt happen. Havent seen a CJ pussy yet, except for the leaked paarl gym nudes

fuck you-you angry fucking nigger. Get cancer. Everything you have in this country was made by whites. after 20 years youve ruined the economy and fucked up the infrastructure.

What type of mental midgets give Shaka infrastructure?

What next you guys are going to give them nuclear missiles and stealth fighters? Shaka's trucks and AK's didn't teach you idiots not to give them fancy shit?

You retards in SA deserve the buttrape kill yourselves

Well i haven't seen any paarl gym leaked nudes. I used to stay in Stellenberg. Got here 2 months ago. Just wine and slutty 16yr olds. Not that i am complaining ofc.

Stop the bus! What Paarl Gym nudes? Nooit van die een gehoor?

Me neither. Dump em

Sup Forums was always somewhat shitty, but in its current state it's outright cancer. or maybe i am just getting older.

Hey, it may suck to be white in Africa, but it sucks to be black just about everywhere else.

Fuck off rockspider

16 year olds took some nudes on phone in dorms and got leaked. Pretty hot. Is somewhere on interwebs if know where to look. You got any local pics to share? Can do email exchange. Have ten years of pussy saved up.

nice

See
Get buthert

Cuz ur gay

just wait another 100 years. sandniggers, chinks and niggerniggers will have taken over.

got gigs of that shit. Mostly international. Asians are easy as fuck. anyway, can you link it?

I heard they were 15. Standard 8/grade 10

Bullshit. Computers need electricity. They don't run on pissed-away infrastructure and lynchings.

youtube.com/watch?v=7dPcP0Xcly0
This shit right here.
Black Girl playing the part of a White girl.

Inb4 jou ma se poes

Paarl Vallei and Strand Hoer had nudes a couple years back.

'taken over'

No. Chinks will rule all the rest of us are niggers and shall serve

Available somewhere online?

Lol, no they won't. If we get one rogue AI to decide it needs to purge a decent chunk of humanity to make life sustainable for the rest and it starts evaluating human worth objectively, the survivors will probably need to invent a new word for "holocaust."

Google doesn't give jack shit. Oh well. She is local. Worcester. Sent nudes for every day i didn't swear in class.

may i suggest "the great blessing" as a term for this giga niggacaust?

Very nice. Was she your gf? How old?

Can't search for that stuff anymore. Left SA and moved to the UK last year.

>giga niggacaust
Hitlerbot vs KANGS 'N SHIET

Whitey from CPT.

Live OKish life, get along pretty well with everyone.

Need to always keep in mind that even though you have the illusion of a 1st world country you most definitely live in a third world country.

Adjust your expectations accordingly.

Just some q.t a friend set me up with. Casual sex. On that pic, she was 18 already, but barely.

I live comfortably, secluded from poverty. Albeit i was in a broke ass black school smack down in the middle of gangsterland.

yello chinkoon

Orania?

Very noice. Send some more of her to ocpicswop at gmail will reply with something homegrown. Have lots. Offer is open to other locals... Gotta go sleep

Gotta be somewhere. definitely cheese pizza

All of the South Africans in this thread are the reason the blacks hate the whites and vice versa

You have to pretend to be kind and tolerant to the blacks, even of they make you burn with rage inside

My ancestors should have stayed in Germany, or come here and wiped the niggers out

They are nothing but a blight

They produce and contribute nothing to this county but expect constant handouts and compensation for their inability to do anything that isnt littering and stealing

>Hitlerbot
nah man, the Kung-Führer vs. the rising of the apes

hide yo wallet hide yo bike, nignogs going 'round tonight

you whites are gonna get necklaced pretty soon

Man, it sucks being almost anyone in this country. But this shit will get better. Look at jhb being taken from the ANC. Stop being a fucking piece of shit and get the fuck out there and do something fucking positive instead of whining about your situation. Don't be a poes. We have a lot of fucking racist idiots in this country who are too big of a coward to actually try fix shit. Don't be another one. Don't be a poes. If you're a poes, you'll make baby Tannie Evita cry

Most whites won't be accepted or wouldn't fit in well. I wouldn't. W AFR myself

What part do you live in? I travelled to Cape Town for a couple weeks a few years ago.

I support this. I grew up after Apartheid. Yet during school they gave me a reason to dislike them. Now a young adult, racism has never been more fun.

XdXdxdxDxD

isnt zuma like this dance/fitness thing?

Fuck that place

Yes. It involves showering and saying long numbers out loud to burn calories

fucking kek

topkek

Still alludes me how to organise 3some in CPT.

Unicorns are rare it seems.

Brave man complaining about it on an anonymous message board. Go out and do something about it you white disgrace.

Try local ads. Fucked a indian girl and her cousin with my best mate.

Preach

who says OP couldn't have done that already?

Yes, but with machine guns.

Umshini!!!

They are broke af and feel bad for not contributing to society. I donate a small amount monthly to the local church outside Paarl

Umshini wan-too, Umshini wan-too

> somehow you whites have gone full retard and let Shaka go wild

Local ads?

Ernstig?

Hitler was wrong. He should have gassed niggers instead of jews

yeah. I've gotten 2 in Paarl. Usually young ish inexperienced girls.

Excuse my stupidity. Where do I find these local ads? Prob not newspapers.

Online. Just google some shit like *location* ads. navigate to services. or hookups. Let me find a ad. Careful for those airtime fishing sluts.

cumtree.co.za/ads/looking-for-serious-fun-outdoors/

Oy vey

ALL niggers are incompetent and smelly m8y

>general nigger hate thread.

Cape Town here.

LOL

JZ is a dumb cunt and his voters are dumb cunts too.

If he put all the money he and his cronies stole from the taxpayer into actual education, service delivery and housing all you white poeses and black poeses would be a lot happier with each other right now.

But they didn't, so carry on being racist with your EFF friends and let's see how that pans out.

Country has one big problem and it's an ANC problem not a black oke, white oke story.

Shot bru.