I'm a Muslim ask me anything

I'm a Muslim ask me anything.

Remember we don't need to pray all day everyday to be muslims the same way you don't need to go to church 24/7 to be Christian.

Let's have a good discussion and avoid buzzword filled questions.

I'll answer to trolls within reason.

tits with timestamp or gtfo

Why do your kind like to murder innocent people?

what does it feel like to pray all day every day?

Ever contract an STD from goat?

Kek'd

Pic related?

do u work for Dan Tanny

As i tought, the female in the picture must be a Muslim because she is carrying bombs

nice dubs. But you need to lurk moar. This is Vanessa Hudgens, not me.

By "your" kind do you mean other Muslims? Or other humans? Because it seems both groups kill innocent people for similar reasons. Reasons I do not believe in or support as being a reasonable means to an end.

I don't, therefore I would not know how it feels. We only pray 5 times a day for a few minutes each time.

No.

do you actually believe in this bullshit?
and if yes, how could you be this ignorant.

i for myself hate islam (also christianity, but at this time islam is the worst religion out there).
what would you like do to me?

So you're like 8 since you haven't been forcibly married off to some goat fucker yet

I muslim
Never having scratchy peepee!
Best!

The pic is Vanessa Hudgens.

Buzzword questions. Thanks for reading the thread.

Why would you place polygamy and child sex in a sentence together. They are separate issues that should be addressed separately. We can if you really care, but these kinds of questions are of very little interest or benefit.

No. I do not know who that is.

She's presumably Catholic since her mom is Filipino.

i am also a muslim and i pray 5 times a day. i got used to it and it really feels good for me.

my question to op: where do you live? in germany?

Would you consider yourself a serious believer or do you do the bare minimum required like the vast majority of Christians and Muslims?

And also, what percentage of fellow Muslims do you think identify as Muslim purely because their parents, friends, or family do?

You are only scratching the surface of what religion is. I have studied many religions, philosophies and schools of thought in different countries.

There is no reason for you to hate any ideology, especially one that you do not understand. Why put so much energy into disliking something? What makes you hate Islam so much? What makes Islam the 'worst'?

What part of religion is so bullshit?

Please try to go deep into the answers and your subsequent replies. I have considered and studied all the broad first layer questions pertaining to religion. These are literally the first things that we go over in studying religion.

I am 24. I am male and I will not be forcibly married to a man.

Are you Indonesian?

Exactly. Prayer is a good part of the day. It is the Muslim synonymy to meditation in Eastern religions. Meditation and regularity in human lives brings peace to the mind. This then helps people live better lives.

I was born and raised in Morocco, then China, and I currently live in Canada.

I am a serious practitioner of Islam in its fundamental form. The fundamental form is not what the word has been perverted to mean. It is the root of what Islam is. Islam is the jihad of an individual against his inner self. And much more. Moreover, it is the adherence of an individual to the five pillars of Islam and the ten commandments as told in the Q'ran. These are useful guidelines, some that we can benefit from.

95% or more Muslims are simply Muslim by association and know nothing about the religion.

No. Refer to:

>Remember we don't need to pray all day everyday to be muslims

Sure you do, otherwise you aren't a real Muslim.

Why is it that people are this confused? Every time people make this comment in the thread, in fact you aren't the first today.

We pray 5 times a day for a few minutes each time. This makes up approximately 1 hour in total. Which in conclusion, is not all day everyday. It is simply everyday.

As far as I understand, the majority of Islamic values are intrinsically human values, and not dissimilar from the Christian commandments. Are there any commandments where the Bible and Q'ran overly disagree?

5 times a day. if u dont hurry at all and do it with patient it will take you maximum amount of time of 1 hour a day. i think i finish it within 40 mins or less. the 40 mins are like he said like meditation with movements you can see people do while making yoga. no one ever forced me to pray. i started it after i was 18/19 years old and after i read many religious books which i learned from that it is just good for me to pray

I think this will answer your question. Moses is a Islamic prophet. The commandments he presented onto the chosen people in Israel after having saved them for Egypt are holy to Muslims. They were told onto Moses by God. God does not stutter. The ten commandments from the Hebrews, which were then adopted by the Catholics are equally as holy to Muslims.

The ten commandments are exactly the same in all Abrahamic religions because they were only written once by Moses as told to him by God.

Yeah exactly, about an hour a day with a lot of benefit. It's a very small sacrifice for the great value it can bring.

How do you help your community?

Alright, thank you for your answers. I confess to knowing very little about Islam but it's always nice to learn.

I know a muslim guy who prays his required prayers and has the least peaceful mind of anyone I know. He is always yelling and screaming and he breaks shit when he gets really mad. He steals and does other shady shit. But he thinks he's a great muslim because he prays and knows the Koran

Hey I know this image

well he is a retard if he really thinks this.
many muslims are just musims cause their family is. they pray not because they know the real reason but just because they were raised like that.

Do you believe in Sharia?

Are "regular" muzzies getting sick of the terrorism in the name of Islam, or getting more radical, or what?

Are we going to have to kill every last one of you motherfuckers before this thing stops?

>What makes Islam the 'worst'?
I guess for me, partly, it's the revelation that sex with slaves is okay. I mean phew, that one came just in time for Mohammed you know.
I say partly because I sincerely doubt a real God would be cool with taking the wives and daughters of so-called enemies as slaves for sex.
Also I doubt a real God would be cool with his messenger selling that God's children.

nice trips.

I do quite a bit of volunteering work, and donate significantly to organizations I believe in. I am open to teach and do tutoring help for free any time someone in my community needs. I try to do my best to bring a positive energy into the world through my actions, words and thoughts.

I also know of a Muslim guy who planned the hijacking of planes to kill thousands of innocent people. People come in all different states of mind, some positive and some negative.

Prayer is only beneficial if it is done sincerely. Doing random movements has no significance. However, doing these movements as means of meditation is very different.

Moreover, knowing the Q'ran by heart, and doing empty prayers will have no benefit. It is much more important to have a deep understanding of a few surrahs (passages) instead of memorizing the entirety of the Q'ran yet understanding none of it. The same is true for prayer. It is better to do 1 good prayer a day and feel the power it brings, as opposed to doing five empty prayers.

Most people simply learn Q'ran and do their prayers due to social pressures. They do it to please others. That is not their intent and is hurtful to yourself. It is also sinful.

Hate to defend the muzzies, but I had a Big Christian friend as a youth, and he was a true fucking manipulative, petty asshole.

But I think he represents the majority of religious people. Most are retarded

>It is much more important to have a deep understanding of a few surrahs (passages) instead of memorizing the entirety of the Q'ran
I see.
As Allah says the quran is the clear book, the well defined book, the book wich makes all things clear.
This verse is a good one to know and also to know that it stands for eternity since is has not been abrogated.
"O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." (Qur'an 9:123)
Allah is pretty smart. He has every word ever spoken and every word that will be sopken and he chooses carefully the word "fight".
Sure Allah could have said ignore, have a debate, be kind, be understanding, tolerate, bring them a casserole, etc.. But no, he said fight. Allah knows best

The only way to truly be a good person in any religion is by not following exactly what ever your religious book says.
Everyone of them talks about slavery, justified murder against non believers, etc.

Religion has caused so maybe wars and problems in this world, it truly is a plague on humanity.

You can be a moral good person without believing some imaginary friend is watching what you do.

look like i'm into muslim now

>Everyone of them talks about slavery
Slavery is not condoned and is not a commandment. Allah revealed that sex with slaves is not forbidden, therefore it is condoned. And of course you cannot have sex with a slave if you are not allowed to keep slaves.
Talking "about" slaves is much different than revealing that it's okay to have them. They are not the same thing.
And Allah knows best.

OP, do you believe in the Djin / D'jin (i dont know how to spell this). And can you give me a simple explanation of what these are?

>what part of religion is so bullshit?

The part where there are actually adults believing in fairy tales. And that they're being taken seriously. If an adult still believes in Santa claus he's fucking weird. But believing in magic as an adult is the most normal thing?

Allah didn't define what "subdued" means.
Qur’an 9:29—Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the Religion of Truth, from among the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizyah with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued.
Could it be that one moslems definition of subdued is different than another moslems definition? And which definition of subdued is correct?
For example, if a moslem want to make an unbeliever feel subdued so he smashes his face with a bat, but another moslem want to kick him in the face instead, which one is correctly subduing the unbeliever?

Why are their 10s on their faces?

True.

I believe in most aspects of Sharia. Some parts must be interpreted carefully, and punishments need to be understood in relation to modern technology and lifestyles.

Muslims are the most targeted group by ISIS. ISIS kills more Muslims than any other group. Therefore, they are way more than tired.

Killing Muslims is what led to the creation of ISIS. Do you think continuing the same detrimental actions will lead to any positive solutions?

Slavery in Islam is just a lower class of society. They have many protections in terms of abuse (physical, psychological and sexual). These slaves could be bought and a contract must exist between a citizen and a slave.

This concept equally exists in Christianity and Judaism. From which Islam came to be.

Guess Allah is totally cool with natural disasters, diseases killing and crippling people, poor people starving or dying from not having clean drinking water, children being rapped and sold as sex slaves, people killing one another for thousands of years over disagreements about what religion is correct.

Yup Allah is doing a great job.

I think op ran away. Hard to fight rational

"Saying those who are near you can lead to the conclusion that "those who are near you " can be dangerous in the physical way or can mean, that they came from far away, and this in a hostile style
", Muhammad Asad, comentator and translator oft the holy quran to the german language,

>Muslims are the most targeted group by ISIS
Not exactly true. ISIS is targeting hypocrite moslems for being hypocrites, or moslems they feel are apostate. ISIS is very islamic. Did not Mohammed threaten to burn moslems alive in their homes for missing morning prayers?

And fight for the will of ogd against those, who fight against you, but dont Start the aggression, cause truly, god doesnt like aggressors [2:190]

>Guess Allah is totally cool with natural disasters, diseases killing and crippling people, poor people starving or dying from not having clean drinking water,
Thats kind of silly. Nowhere did Allah or the Christian God say anything about prevent accidents, or making sure life for everyone would be perfect.
However a real god ask that his children not slaughter others for the simple act of having different ideas.
"If then anyone transgresses the prohibition against you, Transgress ye likewise against him" (Qur'an 2:194)

"If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also." (Matthew 5:39)

Yeah but formally you need pray 5 times a day dont you?

you are just making shit up out of whole cloth.
"O you who believe! Fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness." (Qur'an 9:123)
>nowhere are there any of the stipulations you made about maybe there is "danger" or there could be danger.
It says fight the unbeliever. thats it.
Allah is clear, and you are twisting his words.

Ex-Muslim here. How do you explain the scientific errors in the Quran such as the claim that salt and fresh water do not mix and an ant talking to Solomon?

Just saying.

It's clear that what ever god you believe, even if it is real is not present in peoples lives or can actually do anything.

Why would you want to believe in some asshole that just sits there and watches his "children" kill eachother for thousands of years because they cant figure out how to believe in him properly.

How could you sit there and watch a child starve to death or be stricken with a crippling disease that causes the person to die a slow and painful death.

Even if god was real, why would you want to worship that asshole?

Does islam creates sandnigger shit undermench or islam simply unites them?
Why all islam believers are the worst nigger/sandnigger scum on earth, almost everything bad in this world is caused or correlated with islam. Havent you though to leave this crap and go the civilized way in life that requires education and hard work to obtain valuable things, or are just affraid that such thing might get you killed?

Unless a woman walks in front of the person praying during a prayer. Then the person praying has to start all over. Allah says women negate prayers.

Bad people exist in any denomination.

The Q'ran is not written in English. Therefore he did not choose fight. Even the way Arabic is written is significantly different than English. Its much more similar to Hebrew. Where this are written in hyperbole.

You can live a moral life without religion. Its entirely possible. But you must admit there must be some knowledge buried in thousands of years of religious practice. There is much good that can be brought with religion. Some even scientifically backed. I can elaborate on this as I did a neuro study pertaining to this.

She is not Muslim.

The d'jinn are like many of the parts in the Q'ran, they are a story. Maybe they are physical, maybe they are metaphysical.

Literally. The d'jinn are a 4th dimensional being that were displaced by God when he gave their place to the humans. The d'jinn were moved to a different location. These creatures exist much like we do, with good d'jinn, bad d'jinn, all kinds of d'jinn. Some of them who care, have a strong dislike for humans and want to cause us problems as revenge for their displacements. Others are good to humans and help us but these are apparently more rare.

I can go on about some other things relating to the d'jinn.

What magic exists in religion? Religion is an expression of life. There is no magic in life, everything that is in life, is.

Both are equally correct. One is less moral than the other. God will judge the means by which all people act.

About those(oft those who dont belive), who dont fight against you because of your belief and who dont thrive you out of xour home cities, god doesnt restrict you, to show mercy and to act just to the, cause truly, god loves those, who act just
[60:8]

fuckin mudslime. god/allah is fake

Where do you live and why

Thats pretty sexist.

Dont see why any women would believe in that shit.

Oh out of all the religions why is yours the right one. Answer that without making people laugh

Because I don't expect God to do that. If God was responsible for every little thing like that that there would be no point to life because it would all be worked out already. Star Trek ain't real btw.

Allah akbar.

If anyone goes infront of you while your praying, regardless of sex, you habe to Start oder. Has something to do with you praying to god not to a human

Ok than you can't just think that he does good shit for people on a whim.
If god just helps out some people and do a few miracles here and there but ignores the rest of the problems hes a fucking asshole and not worth worshiping.

It comes down to he either has power in this world and chooses not to do anything about it so why worship him at all

Or he has no power in this world so why worship him.

Hmm you'd think god being all powerful and what not he'd know that you were praying to him and not the person.

I guess he just wants to be positive that you are doing the right thing.

What do you think causes individuals to accept radicalism?

Thats a comment, man, the wuran wasnt released in english nor Herman, it was released in the arabic language, thats why commentators are a thing, so we can unterstand the quran without learnig the arabic Dialekt that was spoken hundreds of Sears ago

>Dont see why any women would believe in that shit.
It's not the womans call to disbelieve what her god or her prophet mohammed says.

>700851761
>Has something to do with you praying to god >not to a human
Sounds like you really know what you're talking about

You are taking a very catholic/Protestant interpretation to God. Even other Christians from more pure denominations disagree with your flawed understanding of God. God is not a guy in the sky playing with his little toy figures. As was told onto Moses, which is in the Torah, the Bible and the Q'ran. God is as he is, he is everything that is, has been and is not. Some Christians have misinterpreted this. A Jewish philosopher said that once you start to define God you have already placed too many boundaries onto the entirety that God is.

In this context, yes, God is the natural disaster, disease and all other ailments and goods. Moreover, God is not there only for humans, he is there for all things that are.

I am still here. Had to discuss with a fellow worker. I try to answer properly, so I take my time. Good discussions don't happen as quickly as Fox news segments. Patience is the key to learning.

What makes a Muslim hypocrite? What does not make ISIS hypocrites? Have they read the ten commandments? Consider that most ISIS low level members are from illiterate parts of the world. Also consider, the leaders are profiting from black market and crime. I think they are hypocrites before any others.

Allah is the Arabic word for God. They have the same God. Its of more use to compare likewise quotes.

Quran 23:96
Repel, by [means of] what is best, [their] evil. We are most knowing of what they describe.

Quran 41:34
And not equal are the good deed and the bad. Repel [evil] by that [deed] which is better; and thereupon the one whom between you and him is enmity [will become] as though he was a devoted friend.

If you do not compare likewise things, the comparison is meaningless.

Yes. Which equals to about 1 hour. Not all day every day.

Ok? If your god or prophet is a dick than why even bother.

So how about answering my question, OP? How do you explain the scientific inaccuracies?

Why are your societies oppressive theocratic oligarcies (though nice for the rich and connected)?

I've visited Turkey, Bahrain, Qatar, KSA, and UAE so far on a friendly basis, got along well, and observe that Turkey sucked the least but is still not remotely free by Western standards.

None of the above would tolerate open hosting of Sup Forums.

Also, prove God exists or explain PRECISELY why you believe. That's a fair question I ask of every religionists. Ball is in their court.

Start to define god you have already placed too many boundaries.

Yet lets make some long ass book talking about what god is and what he wants us to do.

If Christians and Muslims serve the same God, have the same Prophets. Old Testament law and Shariah law are very similar. Why is there such a massive breakdown between the two religions over the concept of trinity? It doesn't matter whether Christ was the son of God, or if it's an allegory. It doesn't matter if he died and was raised from the dead. All that matters is that God is God and that ultimately his will is above all else. All a good Christian, good Muslim needs to do is live in such a way that the will of God is served.

So you assume I watch fox because I'm against religion. Brilliant

The ant talking to Soloman is a story. Most of the Q'ran and other Abrahamic religious stories are stories used to pass a message. The religion had to be transmitted to all people. Some of these people will have no education, others will have a lot of education. These stories are used to transmit messages in such a way that everyone can understand their essence.

Quran, 25:53
And it is He who has released [simultaneously] the two seas, one fresh and sweet and one salty and bitter, and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.

This does not really say they cannot mix.

Refer to: Muslims would have said the same thing about Christians 500 years ago.

Humanities ills is not the fault of a religion or ideology but of our nature.

Canada now. Because the government is paying me very well for my knowledge and research.

The same is true in opposition if a man passes in front of a woman.

All religions are synonymous. They all address the same questions about humanity that we all struggle with and continue to struggle with. I can keep going if you actually care.

Yup.

Refer to: People seek purpose in life. Usually in the easiest way possible. When people see a lack of opportunity in building positive things, they will take the easier ways out, the evil ways.

Also people are attracted to these kind of nationalist movements. The success of recruitment by ISIS is similar to the Nazis. In hindsight, who would join them? However, force, authority, disassociation of acts and glory make people do evil things. The same was as the Stanford Prison Experiment concluded that evil institutions can make otherwise good people evil.

>700854076
I do. So answer my question. Why Islam?

And we will laugh

Its because it differs with the 1st big thing ()
Missing an english word here) that defines islam, you allone do we worship, you Aline do we Fall for hell... He wasnt produced, he doesnt reproduce,

and also about the idea of the first ein of the humans, in Islam both Adam and Eve Taster the fruit, they made a decision in their own, using their own mind to evaluate the Situation

The idea that every human being still has this sim in Turm which has to be cleansed doesnt work in this belief

The idea that god in human Domes to earth in order to be understood by humans Doesnt work, because god is everything and he is nothing,, something that isnt berabele by the human mind,

OP, you dirty goatfucker. You can't keep ignoring my question forever. Muslims act so high and mighty until they can't do anything else so they run and hide like cowards. Just like they are doing in Europe now.

* you Alone do we call for help

Would you drink a quart of antifreeze if I promised to read the koran to you while you are croaking?

Most people are just dumb

Actually God gave humans free will to choose to be believers.

Take it easy. There are other people who have replied before you have. Refer to: I answered you. Patience is important. Good discussions don't happen as quickly as Fox news segments. Patience is the key to learning.

The current state of the countries is a product of a declined society due to internal struggles and colonization. For example, Morocco where I am from, is deeply corrupt and filled with problem. The King sold out to the French colonial forces and they started hoarding all the resources. The French are now formally out of Morocco, yet still financially present. However, the King still has control over all the resources. He owns every single resource. It's ridiculous.

Now consider that Morocco is one of the least damaged countries by decline and then colonialism. Therefore, amplify the problems of Morocco and you get what you see in other countries. It also does not help that their are geo-political interests in having control of the Middle-east therefore they are at high risk of war.

Out of the countries you've been to, Turkey is the most free. The Gulf countries are a terrible place.

God is not a subject of exist or does not exist. He is everything that is and is not. He encompasses all things. Refer to the first answer in: .

God is the collective ensemble of everything. He is life as we see it and how we still haven't seen it.

So Islam actually believes there was a garden of Eden? It isn't just an allegory of creation? It actually believes a man and woman ate a fruit from a tree? This is why I am a pantheist. I don't believe any of it. I believe it's "wise old men" who told stories to the "ants" in their minds i.e. They judged people too stupid to know the "truth" about God so they told them childish stories instead. Now the children argue over the stories instead of the truth. God is greater than any man can ever understand. Just look at the vastness of space! No. The true creator or creative force isn't at all concerned with our opinions and determinations. Let alone our little fables.

Maybe because you aren't worth a response?

Not user, but really faggot, what do you expect?

Why can't you answer. Oh logic gets in your way. Stay stupid

Not trolling here. Why should women be required to wear the garments like the burka to cover themselves? Shouldn't a man be responsible for his actions? Just because a woman is a 10/10 it doesn't mean it is her fault for a man's thoughts about her?

My bad, it didn't have the (You) next to it for some reason.

>The ant talking to Soloman is a story. Most of the Q'ran and other Abrahamic religious stories are stories used to pass a message. The religion had to be transmitted to all people. Some of these people will have no education, others will have a lot of education. These stories are used to transmit messages in such a way that everyone can understand their essence.
So you're admitting that these "miracles" never really happened? Then what proof is there that what these "prophets" say is real?

>This does not really say they cannot mix.
>and He placed between them a barrier and prohibiting partition.

Set theory is useful to understand this.

First we must understand that the set, is everything that is, has been and is not. In essence the set is infinity.

S = {-inf, inf} in R^inf.

Now we can talk about subsets of what God is. However we must understand that God is much more than this subset. He is the set, S. The subset, s, is only a part of the whole.

For example, if we talk about God's generosity.

s = {generosity}

By definition, generosity is in the set, S, we have defined which is the infinite set.

Agreed. The fight over subtleties is counterproductive in living our lives in a fruitful and moral way.

No. I was just making a comparison. I was initially going to use Buzzfeed as an example. My point was, good discussions take time.

Why Islam?

In general Abrahamic religions have a very interesting perspective on the struggle with the inner self. It states that humans have inert desires, these being detrimental (evil), in opposition it is our duty to do the hard thing and no succumb to these desires. To fight against these desires and urges to do the right things.

In day to day life. Immediate pleasures are easy to come by, however they are temporary and often leave you with more emptiness than well being. Long term achievements and struggles are those you will be proud of, things that will bring you fulfillment. This is amplified in the Q'ran compared to the Torah and Bible, this is the concept of jihad.

Muslims then believe that the most important thing one can do in his life is the liberation of the mind from the body. To free your spirit from these worldly acts, to understand the potential of the human as a thinking being and not just a vessel moving through time.

Many other religions in the East address these issues as well. Jainism is very interesting and I have studied it. It is actually very similar to fundamental Sufi Islam. I can keep going.

The faith used the old stories of the jews to let them unterstand the Situation, just like you said,

whats implrtant about me saying they both did ID out of their concern, and also that eve wasnt created out of Adams rib should be used to describe how the faith dass men and women are equall, and that they should usw their minds and that they should question everything

OP is stupid and a pussy

You just gotta love these highly arrogant faggots who think they are refuting your points when all they do is subtly change the subject and make arguments out of context. No wonder you shit skins want to escape to europe, if i had to live with a bunch of aspie goatfuckers, id probably consider going to some place more intellectual.

Fuck you goatfucker.

important question, user

have you ever actually seen a sandnigger fuck a goat?

because as a sandnigger (not op) who has lived in a sandnigger country his whole life, ive literally never seen or heard of another sandnigger fucking a goat

we dont even really have goats