Guys what happend to my computer ?

guys what happend to my computer ?
i got a bluescreen for a split second and after turning it back on i got another one and then the screen was pruple like in the picture ?
Do i need a new pc ?

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This happened a month ago to me, my monitor wanst fully plugged in.

do i really get a bluesscreen and a restart when the monitor isnt plugged in correctly ?

I don't know about the restart but every time I got blue screen, I checked my monitors and checked if they were plugged in properly and when I had plugged them in they were fine

i really hope this is the mistake

you can also check if anything else has come loose like the power cable or some shit, check all of plug sockets and shit make sure nothing has come loose.

what os?

windows 7

if it is windows it could be that your video card driver was uninstalled, or just a hardware problem with your graphics card.

this
also check if all of your shit is plugged in.

ok, well then it is likely i am assuming it is desktop, right? try to open your case and take out the graphics card, blow out the slots with compressed air and plug it back in and see if that works, if not your graphics card likely died.

Is your pc a desktop?
I fix most of my PC's issues that are hardware related by unplugging the pc from the wall and holding the power button down for a solid 30 seconds then plug it back in and boot it up

everything is plugged in , but why should my video card drivers be uninstalled ?

Op is that the way the monitor looks when it's plugged in but no input is going to it or is it getting input?

i have no fucking idea

If it's a laptop or something then take the battery off and unplug it then just do the same thing

ohh shit son, so its everytime you turn your shit on its blue screened??

Try this then

what happens after i hold the power button for 30 secs?

Could it be something wrong with the bios? Or does it boot up fine until it tries to go into windows

This. Im afraid its the latter tho
Smell Ur pc, Does it smell burnt?

Holding the power button down let's the pc discharge completely which effectively resets all ram and whatnot, after you held the button down just plug it back in

no , it happend after a few seconds
i turned it on a minute ago after i checked all the plugs and theb i could turn it of as usual

Did you do anything unusual with it beforehand (ie. Install any Questionable software or visit any odd websites)

>no , it happend after a few seconds

can you access the BIOS?

i installed a programm called fur mark.
it kinda tests how hit the cpu can get and shit i dont now , a friend of minr told me to test that.
I did not over clock anything

OP
u dun goofed
thats the infamous blue/purple screen of death
you must now post a pic of you with a sharpie in the pooper
thats the only way of fixing it
i serious
good luck OP

hehehe OP burned his graphics card
kek

>fur mark.

that is a GPU stress test software, your graphic card likely couldn't handle it and overheated.

Try the discharge thing and if that doesn't work do some googling around and see if anyone else has had this issue

but i did it like a week ago

i hope not

oh then it probably isn't that. do any logos appear when you first startup or does it go straight to purple screen?

OP, delete system 32

try booting without the graphics card.
boot normally with an onboard graphics chip if your mobo got one and see if it works

the purple screen doesnt show up anymore.
I started the computer and everything was ok but i turned it off after that . Judt wanted to check if it will turn on or not .
I dont know if i get that blue and purple screen if i let the pc on for a longer time

This.

i think i should be able to do that

XD
You fried your GPU. GG user, you need a new one.

Leave it alone for a day and then start using it like you normaly would, if it happens again send it over to the doctor, if not you're clear.

if it can boot up then try to run a driver update for your graphics card.

go to control panel>device manager then look under the "display adapters" tab and right click on the graphics card that shows up and do "Update driver software"

yea i think i will do that

this

if no updates are found from that then you will have to do it manually, for example if you have nvidia go to nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us

Could be a video card issue. Either the drivers or the hardware itself.

op your computer is infected u need to delete system 32

ebin :--D

>delete system 32
this isn't 2006, user. virus makers have gotten smarter and now use the kernel32.dll file, if you find this it is VERY dangerous, as Kernal32.dll is loaded into memory on startup, which also means it runs with root privelege, unless you want someone owning your pc it is best to remove it.

>Kernal32.dll

feels edgy, can't even spell it right..

>kernel
>.dll
>runs with root privelege
>windows machine

>he spelled it wrong one time
>must be an edgy faggot like OP

sage

the kernel32 library is what you load to make kernel calls in windows and it has ring 0 privilgees

this bump makes your sage useless

>thinking windows doesn't have kernel32.dll
>thinking it doesn't run as root

if it didn't run as root then why is it commonly used for privelege escalation

you mean system calls? you forgot to mention that the kernel also manages memory

the kernel itself is ntoskrnl.exe

PYOPPLE

i didn't imply that windows doesn't have a kernel, lmao. i was implying that he spelled kernel wrong

he spelled it correct right before spelling it wrong. everyone makes typos

kernel32 handles i/o operations and handles memory