Let's create bio-plants we could place in the ground to "cool" the earth...

Let's create bio-plants we could place in the ground to "cool" the earth, like wind mills but wind farms we could place all over the place to harness cold air from the local district of our -273F vacuum of space we're surrounded in - and use metallic nets to break up the currents that would be pushed by the wind farms :p sounds crazy, but occasionally crazy ideas just work. Anyone like this idea?

Oh you and your science brain babe

Lmao you already know it

I live for conversational intensity and depth. Philolinguistic atheist. Not a poet bitch. Be YOUnique

If you don't give a shit about your own legacy it's hard to believe you're gonna give a fuck about mine ~

But being able to phrase thoughts and ieas in a way that makes sense is a useful tool for getting innovations across in a way that appeals to the common man.

Tldr: wat?

I'm a Philolinguistic atheist

"Higher" powers only exist in numb3rs. Quanticism.

Is it a coincidence 7 - 17 - 27 - 37 etc. til u hit 77 can only be divided by themselves to get a whole number? Nah i don't think it is. The world is a strange place.... Irony is real. o.o

Do you even know what irony means?

No shit, i'm smarter than you'll ever be

If a God exists I feel there would be more than one, and in that case, more than two

>-273F vacuum of space
>implying it's meaningful to talk about the "temperature" of a vacuum
>implying -273 degrees Farenheit (not Celsius) is absolute zero
>implying there's no cosmic background radiation
>OP cannot thermodynamics
>mfw

You're wrong kiddo. I'm a Philolinguistic atheist.

cuck

What does that even mean. WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

LINGUISTICS IS A SUBSET OF LOGIC WHICH IS A SUBSET OF PHILOSOPHY. THATS LIKE SAYING YOURE A BIONEUROLOGICAL SURGEON.

NO SHIT THAT NEUROLOGY IS A PART OF BIOLOGY. FUCK YOU. IM DONE.

it means he is a Philolinguistic atheist

This, fukn idiot

When it's you vs the universe, you vs a judge, you vs the moment, anytime we truly lose control, whatever it may be... You realize how incredibly small we really are, it's such a humbling experience. Stay grounded my friends. Life is short. Make the most of it.

Philolinguistic atheist bump