this is so dum-

What the fuck is happenin-

This thread seems prett-

Ah, the good ol' cadlejack bullsh

A challenger has app-

Hello citizens of the empero-

Fucking retarded post honestly

What are you, a double agent? Why didn't he shoot y-

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, ki-

Wait. Wha-

I'm so fresh you can suck my nu-

Someone please explai-

¡Ay dios mi-

fastest rapper in the w-

I came like -

prove you are not

these fucking threads are reta-

Faggots ending with a hypen. If you were just sniped you'd just end your fucking sentence without knowing wh

Can't touch this.
Bow now now now, now now, now now
Can't touch thi-

maybe because I saw candlejack. did you ever think of that you pi

alright look here faggot, if you were just snyped you wouldnt press po-

Haven't seen one of these in a while. good to see them come ba-

will i dre

Oh shit a sni-

get down niggers he's shooti

The hyphen is used in writing to indicate you've been cut off, you fu-

What the fuck is thi-

this meme is stale as sh-

I know a place hid away from the streets
From the cops and the heat and the fake-ass beefs
Where the waves and the sand and the spraycans meet
Breakdance Beach?
BREAKDANCE BE-

Nigger faggots

Did someone say spiderman thre

Holy fuck, I just heard a gunsho-

hehehe, like im gonna get hit, i dodge better then the guy in thi

Hey guys feminine penises aren't g-

Guns don't kill people, people d-

It's a sea sniper. Stand down.

kill yourself you piece of shi

Summa lamma dooma lamma you assumin' I'm a human whatIgottadotogetitthroughtoyouI'msuperhumaninnova

Holy shit. I just figured out how brains develop consciousness. Turns out tha-

:o a red do-

I don't get it. What's going on in this thread faggots?

I welcome dea-

I have PROOF of Hillary Clint