Stoners thread

Stoners thread,

About to smoke some now, thought it would be fun to make a thread.

Just share some stories, things to do, or tell what you're smoking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/HappyMarijuana
420science.com/products/incredibowl-m420
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dabbin but my rig got a ceramic piece thats cracked and broken a few times so its a bit wasteful because it doesnt hold as much heat as it should, gets me lit still, but needs replacing

I´m out of weed now =´(

Getting some today! Thank the Sup Forums lords.

I'm smoking blue cookies, gorilla glue, and Alaskan thunderfuck. Cali is where it's at for tree

Op here,

Interested; What country do you live in and is it easy to get some weed?

(I'm from the Netherlands)

>tfw my local dealer is in the hospital because some straight edge neo nazi tried to to kill him

What the fuck is wrong with people like that? I seriously hope every anti-drug person who minds other peoples business gets killed.

Watch While High

youtube.com/user/HappyMarijuana

smoked some blueberry cheese today out of an orange shit was cash

Just some CO2 vape right now

was my 17 birthday
I was smoking a looot of weed with some friends
after 3 joints my mom called me and told me to come home to eat cake.
I was smelling the whater she gave me to drink.

As a drug loving member of the alt right fuck that guy

water^ fml i m retarded

I hotboxed a car with some of my friends and then he started playing 5 Hours by Deorro and I was almost drooling out of sheer pleasure.

question for indoor growers: where do you set up your grow room? i'm using my spare bedroom currently, but the greenhouse i got doesn't seem to be sturdy enough to support more than a single grow light at a time.
>also
does anyone have an opinion on double ended vs single ended bulbs? i hear DE lights are more energy efficient and can give a larger yield, but they're twice as expensive so i'm going to be waiting a harvest or 2 before investing

USA. Depends where you live. I live in a state where it's legal and there's a pot shop a block away.

Smoked a 20 with my mate and it was some good shit. Got me wandering around a park at 1am listening to music for half an hour before going home and eating two plates of pasta. Was literally best high I've ever experienced, I can't explain it but it was fucking amazing.

I'm really high on a sativa dominant x rn, I don't know what it's called though but it was 1/8 for $55

Yo, I need a movie recommendation. 'Bout to get high, wanna watch somethin & chill.

Stuff like Freddy Got Fingered preferred as that's my current mood, but other stuff appreciated too.

I just started growing 2 plants on my balcony, it's been between 15-25 celcius for the past 2 1/2 months i've been growing. Until now there haven't been signs of them going into flowering mode. Am I fucked? Don't know the strain unfortunately, but I know one is sativa and the other indica.

Germany

If you buy shit on the streets you only get punched weed with synthetic canabinoids or brix/sand or other stuff... You can only buy normal weed when you know someone.
Else there is only way to buy via deepweb, which works very good - weed is also good quality.

Fear and loathing in las vegas
Definitely my favorite movie to watch while high.

Saw it on every drug I took, it was a different experience every time. Anything else?

Ive actually got a question so if someone can answer is be grateful

Ive been smoking nonstop past 2 weeks and i think i overdid it abit. Now my throats all sore and i cough all the time. Whats a good method to get it away, because its feeling assy.
>inb4 stop smoking, already making pause for tolerance

that happens to me when i smoke punched weed... test your stuff better or change dealer

I feel like no matter how much I smoke, like even 3 bowls in a row I don't get high. What do?

Yea now that you mention it... i was on vacation last 2 weeks and had to get some by asking a friend. Never had it before. But anyways, what do against sore throat ? Are there any tricks because its fucking irritating as hell

Inhale to your lungs

Yeah I smoke almost every day and I don't have that issue

Nice dude I'm also in cali

I do! I hold it and everything! just doesn't work anymore

just don't smoke for few days, drink much and eat honey. if it don't stop, go and see a doctor. who knows what there was in your weed...

yeah, you should not cough all time from weed - that shows how bad that stuff was

Yall a bunch of normies smoke meth and heroin

Wow user THREE joints, how did you even walk?

lel

You sound like a basic bitch I spent my 17th birthday in rehab

Try oxys instead

Sacrifice some herb with fire in their name

high as fuck and just got an email back from Aftermath records label and they interested wtf is this real

A former dealer called me today and told me he's back in town with some sick new stuff. Feels good, man.

Keep soil damp and if it gets too cold get pot warmers or pipe warmers or move them inside. Make sure they get full sun, they should be developing flowers by now, but it could vary depending on location. Good luck

Weed costs money. I'd love to grow but my county will fucking put you in jail for two years for distribution let alone growing. One day though, one day smoking marijuana won't be such a fucking stigma.

Smoking Bubba Kush and Chocolope Kush, chillin listening to 90's techno and trance

I really like watching Monty Python

A little advice...get a fucking 1000 watt grow light, an inline fan and ducting, some seeds from bodhi, gage green or rare dankness, and master the basics. Get your feeding routine down, learn to spot bug and nutrient problems(cause you gonna have them), and your yeild will come. Youcan do 20 ozs in a 4x4 when you get it nailed down. Starting out, you affect yeild more than a fucking bulb.

roll
thanks user

reroll as I've watch the departed recently, don't wanna do it again

no problem.
I need something to watch tonight as well...

look for tiny white hairs on the tops, they can be really small at first.

mine have been in veg outside for about the same time, except the temperature has been more like 26 Celsius

I'm giving them normal tap water every 2 days, sometimes every 3 days, depends on the weather. I don't think they get too cold as it has been a warm summer here, even the nights are about 10-15 celcius. One plant started to become yellowish from the bottom down, google told me it's from lack of nitrogen but i don't have fertilizer to fix that. Thanks for the reply.

UK fag checking in, just bought Like 8g to smoke at a festival. It was cheap but I am literally smoking mids, legalization would be nice.

why dont you two fuck each other

Out of curiosity how good is this stuff?

I've seen those hairs on them for a good month now, both of them are female. But they don't seem to "burst out" at the top, like some other plants I grew a few years ago.

Is it true weed causes psychosis? I'm lowkey scared now. Think I might stop if the rumors are true. I do know one person with psychosis but to be fair he's also been using cocaine on the daily for years and alcohol of course.

>pro tip
stop touching it!
motherfukcers touching weed and fucking with it with their greasy fucking hands

Me too :(

>very

Roll

pretty good

dry user here- been smoking everyday for three years straight but i think its time to take a break

Nah not watching xmen 2 sorry

What strain?? Sativa right?

It's possible that it slightly increases your chances maybe, but no definite link has been proven

Post you stash boxes, pipes, and flowers

503 anyone

If there is an italian bro here today
I desperately need a weed hookup
I'm around Modena

see for my flower

What the torch liter where the bub at fool?

nice collection.

> benzos (?)

kek

What device is that?

I don't wut?
English please.

Incredibowl m420
420science.com/products/incredibowl-m420

That torch lighter, wheres the bubble at boi?

i was scraping my friends bowl to smoke the resin and i got quite a bit but it is so sticky. i tried to smoke it twice but it kept melting in my bowl. i even put it all in a spoon and heated the spoon since that would evaporate it and make it less sticky but it melted again so quick. how do i smoke this goo

My dad gave me these a couple days before he went and turned himself in to the police station.

Sadly enough I have never had a bong/bubbler.
Never had the money or space to store it anyway.

just smoked out of this bowl a while ago

Smoking on some haze (UK)

Bit of Ketamine for after as well

pic related

have all that, know all that. this is my first harvest alone, but i've worked on grow ops before.

Roll

rollo

I like it.

rollen

rolling

I clicked cause i thought those were magic cards..

Neat pipe

been too broke to buy the last couple months but that changes this Friday finally gonna be sky high cant wait

nice weed bro

what are prices like where you live?

same man just picked up today after a month or so dry, feels good

sweet roll

my herbalizer is coming tomorrow

Coke and what the other one

smoking thai stick is the best man

its ketamine mate, the other is a purple tesla (ecstasy)