Should i get a laptop or a desktop?

should i get a laptop or a desktop?

Desktop

it depends if you have a lap or a desk

bamp

I also have that laptop.

desktop you pleb

If you travel a lot laptop, otherwise desktop.

if you have to ask, laptop

If you're going to game then get a desktop, if its for work related shit then laptop.

why do you say that?

it really depends on your situation. if you NEED something with high mobility you want a laptop. so, if youre going to be bringing this thing to work every day and bringing it home every night you want a laptop. if you want a computer for ANY OTHER REASON get a desktop. it will be better for cheaper for every single use you could have for a computer

desktop in a small form factor preferably then use the money saved for the equivalent performance laptop to buy a laptop with good battery life.

what would this guy say?

pretty much this. What is this computer for?

If you want to move you're computer around alot get a laptop
If you want a giant hunk of shit get a desktop

nigga knows his shit

this guy knows

i was thinking of getting a good laptop with some type of docking station. this is a great idea tho

if you want something upgradeable and customizable get a desktop, only if you plan on gaming on it.

I don't think Sup Forums is the best place to ask that.

Depends on if you can move

sauce?

Whatever you do, don't buy a Mac.

the only reason to buy a desktop is for high spec gaming and building "muh l33t battlestation see the window and led lights"

if someone wanted to do those things, they'd already know what to get.

i'm an ignorant linuxfag btw

Desktop will give you way more performance for the same price, so unless you are travelling all the time just get a desktop

aint nobody have a definitive answer.