Why are you a Nazi user?

Why are you a Nazi user?

Nazi thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xTxD6l-8ppw?t=164
youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because if Hitler had won the world wouldn't have fucking mudslimes running rampant.

Agreed. They are scum.

this

I just came on this website, and I couldn't help but notice that jocular image! A banana, stripped of it's peel, and holding it alongside itself as if it's naked! To add to this metaphor, the banana also covers it's private areas, as if the viewer has caught it... in the nude! I believe, however, that the innocence of this scene is corrupted by the expression on this character's face. If this were simply meant to be a juvenile display of "being caught nude", then I think the banana would have a rather shocked expression on its face. But this is not the case at all. Look into that face. That is the face of a SICK, SADISTIC PERVERT! This nude display was no accident. Suddenly... that banana gives me the creeps. My skin tingles just from the sight of it. Is it a rapist? I stare into it's demented, sadistic eyes, and break out into a cold sweat. The covering of the privates, which once seemed like a move done out of embarrassment, now tells a different story. This banana is a male, and he is covering his penis. He does this to build suspense before he RAPES the viewer. The holding of the peel, with the small finger stylishly raised, only serves to reinforce this theory. Desperate for an escape, my eyes turn toward the top of his head, and what I see disgusts me to the core. This banana is no ordinary pervert. This banana is a SCAT FETISHIST! Why else would the top of a banana be brown? Clearly, he has smeared feces on his forehead, and now intends to commit the crime of rape. This banana is a true psychopath, and exists for the sole purpose of living out its twisted fantasies. I feel the need to vomit now. Who knew that a picture so seemingly innocent could have such undertones of perversion, sexual abuse, and depravity. Despite it's jovial appearance, I strongly urge parents NOT to share this image with their children, lest they grow up to become a degenerate just like this insane, sickening banana.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about phow bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

A fat, pimple faced faggot sits on a broken kitchen chair that has one leg shorter than the other 3, endlessly stroking his chronically flaccid, smegma coated cock, just looking for the one thing that will get him hard. Finally, he comes across a YLYL thread. "Oh boy!" he exclaims, as he ejects his rancid, Doritos scented saliva into the palm of his hand. "Just what I need." He frantically starts lubing up his chafed stump while navigating his labyrinth of overused memes and Sonic the Hedgehog fanfiction. At last he finds it, the holy grail of aphrodisiacs: the naked banana. As he posts picture after picture, he giggles uncontrollably while his baby dick reaches maximum altitude. He repeats "I really really really like this image" over and over again in between fits of laughter. As he reaches his climax, his body covered in his glorious PC master race sweat, and his tic tac cock covered in his hepatitis infected blood, he leans back in his chair and says with great satisfaction, "Thanks Lori."

because of this youtu.be/xTxD6l-8ppw?t=164

NAKED BANANA!
Gonna feed ya potassium!
Naked Banana!
Get on ya knees and suck it!
Suck that big hard bananacock!
Deep deep deep deep deep deep down ya throat!
Grabbin the back of ya head and rammin deeper deeper!
Suck it … suck that big hard bananacock deep down ya throat!
Oil that butthole … I want to fuck ya so deep so deep so deep deep!
Rammin this big hard cock deep inside ya! Fucking ya hot cancer hole!
Lovin it here in the hottest thread on this whole damn planet … YLYL THREAD!

>uncut version
Fucking lol'd

This is our favorite thing
This is the nicest meme
We found this pic online,
and you can save it if you'd like!

We post in every thread
We don't stop 'till it's dead
It's really nothing great
It's just a thing we know you hate!

You better get ready to laugh!
You better get ready to lose!
You better get ready for fun, 'cause here it comes...
You better get ready to laugh... GET READY TO LAUGH!

Your party's over now
Your humor's running out
When your thread is at an end,
then it's time to post again!

We come here to harass
We bought a Sup Forums Pass
You cannot win this fight,
but thanks for joining us tonight!

You better get ready to lose!
You better get ready for fun, 'cause here it comes...
You better get ready to laugh... GET READY TO LAUGH!

We really like this image, and we post it to the limit, and you better get ready to laugh!

theres nothing funny about that you fucking degenerate

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" Banana guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about phow bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

fuck you op, this is now a banana thread

The Zionists are running the world down, just like Hitler warned...

Heil Hitler!

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Because I believe in science.

this, this is derailment in it's final form

Wow I did nazi this thread coming

fuck off this is banana thread now faggot

>came for nazi
>stayed for banana
It's so funny

I love this thread