ITT: What album started you off on your journey of listening to shit-tons of albums?

ITT: What album started you off on your journey of listening to shit-tons of albums?

Mine was pic related

They were all The Fall albums to be fair, but they were all The Fall's album

macross fuck off
Why have you staring viraling again all of a sudden?

I dunno this would have been ages ago since I'm not a child. It was probably like Ok Computer, TNT, or TV&N.

Any album by Brian Eno.
Just start looking at what he worked on and who with.
Then what those people have worked on.

Never knew he did an album with Karl Hyde from Underworld.

my man

Not his best album but still pretty good.

Mine was probably Madvilliany. I had already listened to music before then but that really pushed me in a ton of different directions all at once.

>why is the world in love again?
>why are we marching hand in hand?

The transition from Asylum to Do They Owe us a Living single-handedly broke my 15 year-old self from my metal phase.

I never knew he worked with Slowdive until a few months ago, stoked because Slowdive is one of my favorite bands and Eno is one of my favorite people in music.
I love it when shit works out like that

MSP - The Holy Bible did it for me, I never knew an album could be so consistently great.

I heard this and immediately fell in love with boss nova

I'm definitely not the only one around here, based on some of yall's taste.

Best part is I don't even really like it anymore, it's good but it isn't the flawless masterpiece I thought it was in high school

>Bangarang
Not even memeing

Wolfmother

pinkerton

Yo same

What are your favourite artists now?

came here occasionally, saw this album in a share your music thread, loved it

What album is that?
For me it's gotta be pic related

a friend told me about this album, and i fucking loved it. before listening to this, all i listened to was bad EDM.

this album led me to discovering memetano, and then Sup Forums, and now i kinda just find things to listen to myself

The album is Sailorwave by Macross 82-99

Yeah man, it's good. No longer a favourite but it once was, I still enjoy it.

Feels bad not loving it as much as I used to do.

My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy and good kid m.a.a.d. city are what got me into music properly when my friend told me to check them out