Ask a dude who wears girl short shorts anything

Other urls found in this thread:

archived.moe/b/search/text/ask a dude who wears/type/op/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do you listen to Waka Flocka at all?

Is that a band or a song?

How many kids have you raped?

it's a man

When I was an emo kid I wore woman's hollister pants.
>long ass hair that I straightened every day
>lip pierced
Got more pussy as a fucking emo kid than I do now.

Zero, but technically was

>Who wears short shorts?
>OP wears short shorts.

Fuckin faggot

0 ≯ 0

Feel you user, yoga pants bro here

I mean technically I was

Long hair for completion. That's what I'm doing.

What will the safest and most profitable option for a 401k be? 30% bonds? 70% high risk stocks?
How would a Roth Ira profit in comparison?
What a good recipe for chicken fried steak gravy?

holy shit kek'd

what's it like to be a faggot?

How does it feel to get into a woman's pants?

A roth IRA when drawn from after the age of 65 accumulates no taxes, does not count as taxable income, I would go roth 100% of the time, roth 401k's are the same in terms of taxation, just depends on how risky you like your investments.

As for the gravy: Make a rue with heavy cream, beef stock, sausage grease, sausage crumbles, spices to your preference.
Oh yeah, and you're a faggot.

If I end up making more money later on won't an Ira get taxed alot more?

I'm putting away 9% of 75k each year, been about 3 years.

Any tips on company's to invest with?

Gonna try that gravy right now. I've got potato starch and old Bay I'm gonna mix in

if you want that gravy to be extra jazzy, go to your local store and pick up a container of demi-glace and cut out the beef stock

No, in a Roth IRA, unless you begin to withdraw funds before your 65th birthday, any and all money made in your Roth account will not count as taxable income, nor will your withdrawals upon your retirement date at the age of 65.

In terms of companies to invest with, I invest with Vanguard, had a finance teacher at college who drove a red 991 Turbo, taught 2 classes a day, left halfway through my class to go see Syracuse basketball games a couple times a week.... He swore by vanguard, and you know what, I'll take his word for it.

It feels awesome

I've got a question.
WHAT IN THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?!?!?!
WHY THE FUCK DO YOU KEEP MAKING THIS THREAD?!?!?!?!
OK, that's two questions.
archived.moe/b/search/text/ask a dude who wears/type/op/

Will do.

Vanguard, I'll look at that.

What about Mylan pharmaceutical they just rose the price of the epi pen to $600.

It's at 45 and change right now, do you think alternative energy stocks are still legit investments?

I usually tend to stay away from pharmaceuticals and stick to companies I'm familiar with. I have a lot of stock in Kimberly Clark (Because nobody will ever stop wiping their ass) and I follow automotive companies pretty religiously. I also invest heavily in medical technology which is still a growing field despite obamacare, I also invest in REIT's which are usually pretty reliably profitable. ETF's are always good, and index funds are always a good bet.

y?

Oh, and I also forgot to mention, if companies have just released a new product or raised the price of a product or service you've generally already missed the boat on that IPO-esque bump in price that everyone's always hoping for when they hear about something. That's why it's important to invest your money in things you have a vested interest in, personally, I love cars, real estate and the various indexes, I read about them all the time, know my way around the market despite never having been a player in them. The stock market is one big game of chess, it's all about just reading patterns and learning from history to make your move in the right direction.

Thanks Sup Forumsro

I'm gonna go invest now.

If op made more money instead of buying Oakleys and fag shorts, he could afford Louis Vuitton fag shorts and some Cartier glasses.

Op looks like a 55year old skinny dike bull

And I'm not familiar with the alternative energy stocks, I guess I would just look up the companies I decide to invest with and just scour the internet and pick my advisors brain about what he thinks

Fuck yeah he does, jeez