Hate america

Why are americans(and whole anglosphere+sweden usually) are such disgusting vatniks? Filthy, ignorant, arrogant, simply stupid and unpleassant people?

THIS is american 'elite':
reddit.com/r/olympics/comments/4wtrzp/lilly_king_defeats_russias_efimova_and_sets/ and any other russia- or olympic-related thread.

Wish I could hack Fox News site when Bolt wins over Gatlin and Gay and write a headline:
>Bolt wins over drug cheats Gatlin and Gay

Would like to see their reaction and upvotes

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/09/lilly-king-justin-gatlin-tyson-gay-cheats-doping/88440216/
lenta.ru/articles/2016/08/09/plavaniejulia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language
reddit.com/r/olympics/comments/4wtrzp/lilly_king_defeats_russias_efimova_and_sets/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're talking about the BBC coverage. British broadcasting channel, blyad. i didn't watch that race but i doubt our commentators would have ignored efimova. NBC is too politically correct to do something like that.

America are continent, not single country, stupid Vanya.

Hahaha angry russian faggot go back to your frozen shithole.

I think you've hit the propaganda a bit too hard lately

there is two americas if you want to talk about continents, fabianinho

but when ppl say 'america' ppl mean 'usa'

That same girl who criticized Russian athletes critized Gatlin and Gay

usatoday.com/story/sports/olympics/rio-2016/2016/08/09/lilly-king-justin-gatlin-tyson-gay-cheats-doping/88440216/

Stay mad slavnigger

I bet he could kick your ass you fat bitch

she did it after people mocked her in her social networks, though

sergei you forget to pay rent!

Also, who the fuck is she? Lilly King.

0 world cha,pionship medals
0 pan-american games medal

and, suddenly, olympic gold and olympic record

Literally the only people who think this are south americans. There is a North America and a south america. They are two physically distinct continents. "America" is a country, specifically the United States of America. This is the objective truth, despite what the communist geographical revisionists in your shitty education systems want you to think.

nice warfare pic you have there. fights evil ruskies in the internet since long time, huh?

>Russian drug cheat Yulia Efimova had an extraordinary tearful meltdown minutes after she finished behind fierce rival Lilly King of the USA in a dramatic 100-meter breaststroke final.
Fucking american magazines. Holy shit how propagandistic you are even for me, a liberal

nobody gives a shit about women's sports. stop taking this so personally. the media sensationalizes everything because that's how they make money.

Why are you so mad? Did you run out of krokodil?

>gay
hehe

i'm in rage because of 'drug cheat' part. how pathetic western media are...

also i'm in rage of tv peroprter in usa today mentionong her being drug tested positive 'twice' which is LIE(typical for westerns since 19 century) since her last 'ban' was amnisted because WADA fucked up with medlonium half-life times

Holy shit.

Firstly, i was not going to answer you but now i will be.

this jokes about KROKODILE)))0 easily detect in you a 16-y.o. stupid american schooler from reddit with russia-related MEMES))00

Krokodil is not an insult.
krokodil is not an actual drug. i lived in a small town and never actually seen it

holy shit you american reallly fucking 3rd world-tier stupid

>tries to talk shit about America
>redshit link about British commentary
>horrible English

Great thread Ivan. You should save your country some embarrassment and lurk a bit more before posting again. Your lack of understanding is reinforcing the negative Russian stereotypes.

> Americans are dumb

Big fucking whoop. Nothing we can change here, friend.

FoxNews headline:

>Russian Mafia reportedly supplied Yefilmova with the PEDs she tested positive for in 2014.

Is there really a Russian Mafia, Ivan? Or is it a meme?

just to make some things clear, the american swimmer that commented on the russian girl also commented on the american dopers.

obviously the commentators won't hate on them like they hate on russians but that's just how it is.

its not about BBC commentary you rednecks

its about all the comments below, upvotes and disgusting comments

>krokodil is not an actual drug
u wot

That's life bro. Politics will always be involved in such big events and the sheep will always scream "MAH CHEATS AND DOPINGS" ...

At least the Russians are doing decent even with half the people USA has at the Olympics.

>comments below
you mean shit no one reads unless you are desperate to prove a point?

Russian Mafia supplied PEDs? lazy to google, but
1. Your media can compete with ukrainian in stupidness competition
2. it's a foxnews after all, world's most laughtable media

it's an internet meme. no news, no actual happenings with it here. i personally never seen it or/and it consumers

Just have to ignore it, m8. Most people here are still stuck in the Cold War mentality since they just suck up whatever the media tells them about Russia. Don't forget that Hillary is going to win the election, and most of the nation will support her, because believe it or not, most 21st century Americans are spineless meme-spouting shits irl.

Also, Lilly King is most definitely a doper since she looks like an orc. I don't know why she thought she was being le tuff gurlll xd with her stupid comments that sounded like they came from her watching too much Red Dawn.

so what? isn't that why you're here, because reddit is a hugbox? who cares dude. go hack counter strike and let off some of that steam.

I mean shit, which is read by thousands of people, which get 300/500/1000 upvotes

(and its a fucking lot! biggest russian sport/internet sites with comment systems rarelt get more than 100 upvotes on toppest topics, and people here are interested in sport)

If the European Union become the United States of Europe, will Switzerland be out of Europe?

>krokodil is not an actual drug. i lived in a small town and never actually seen it

Never saw it so it doesn't exist.
Nice logic Sergei.

it exist but exist in it's own very unknown and unpopular life, but its funny how you use it in actual discussion make it INTERNET WEAPON in Russia-related topics

Very enlightened post, my friend.

I'm glad your first year of college is paying off.

BTW, iron that Che Guevera t-shirt, or do you like to keep it crusty?

This. We will alwayd be stupid. We are a nation where the elites or ignorant bottom class migrate to. The rich will always keep us stupid for financial gain and if we do get too smary they inport 3rd worlders to keep it equal again.

He's just a russian shit poster and you want to suck his dick. Who is falling for what meme's now?

Why can't South Americans comprehend the idea of two American continents?

Do Russians actually squat, or is that another Western Media lie?

RIDF pls go

You type like a fucking third worlder.

You seem upset about something.

kek long were the days in which Russia was a country of highly sohisticated and cultured people. You have no reason to complain about the behavior of americans.

never been outside america have you?

Not gonna lie, I was watching nationals and desperately hoping that 17 year old Lyles would beat Gatlin/Gay and send their doping asses back to obscurity.

But ultimately your government got involved in the doping. They shouldn't have done that. No one believes that we're ever going to stop everyone from doping, but once the governments get involved, we're on the road to East Germany again. And that shit was tragic because a most of those athletes didn't even know they were being doped up by their doctors.

>U ARE TRAIOTR!!!11 HATE HIM BECAUSE HE IS RUSSIAN !!1

Show proofs.

>R*ssian roach lecturing any living being let alone humans over improper behavior and etiquette

now I've seen everything

>But ultimately your government got involved in the doping.
But where is the evidences?

I mean, just saying it doesnt mean prove it. This, lol holes in walls of WADA center in Sochi, this 'undercover' agents... really?

oбocpaлcя, ивaн

It doesn't matter who am I to see american's behavior. The same work all ways.

You dont need to be a fucking chiken to rate an egg.

But you guys, , ubviously came here to troll, so not gonna talk with you further.

There is interview with Efimova. You can google translate I think.
>lenta.ru/articles/2016/08/09/plavaniejulia/

Haйc пpoкcи, cвинья. Лaднo, пoшёл нaхyй, ты cюдa пpишeл нe зa диcкyccиeй пo тeмe.

You disgust me

I hope your "country" is banned forever

kek I guess you thought that only russians can be vatniks
wake up liberaha

Russians are such fucking tools, holy shit. Probably 99% of Russians that speak ANY language other than their own is a Putler troll :D "WHERE IS THE PROOF?!!! BUT THE US IS ALSO EEEEVIILL WAAAH!" Fuck you guys. You destroy evidence left, right and center and try to apply your whataboutisms everywhere. Please remain in your own cesspool of cykablyat and never come near first worlders again.

Do you honestly think anyone will take you seriously here? You can't really believe that you can beat the shitposting of amerifats ... Just enjoy the tears when chinks and russians win medals and ignore the rest

нaйc тpaй, нo я aмepикaнeц.

>get caught doping
>get a second chance
>get booed
>cry like a bitch
MEHЯ HEHABИДЯT ПATAMУШTA ЯPУCCКAЯ. ХAЛOДHAЙ BAЙHЫ УЖE HET HУ BЫ ЧO Я TOЛЬКO HEMHOШКO CTEPOИДOB ПOЛЬЗOBAЛA((((

>false flag

>Just enjoy the tears when chinks and russians win medals and ignore the rest
Its the best thing in 4 chan.

Will cheer for Chenese humble guy againt douchebag ignorant arrogant australian swimmer

>Probably 99% of Russians that speak ANY language other than their own is a Putler troll

to be fair that's true for anglos as well, the only difference is brits and aussies and other shitholes get to coast on the USA's success and have a language that is internationally relevant

hi american cuck

>see someone posting in russian with a flag that isn't russian/ukrainian/belarusian/some goatfuckistanian
>accuse them of using a proxy
good arguments you got there my man.

>arguments
I don't discuss with you

go home

stop ruining the olympics

>US athletes using brain stimulation to improve Olympic performance

Are you stupid? (rhitoric quesition, no answer needed)

She was crying of Silver, not childish booing.

И ты нe aмepикaнeц. poccию из тeбя нe вытaщить

Hahaha youre so fucking mad you dumb nigger

I hope some western fan will have a billboard like this on some competition.

Just to comfort our eyes :)

So I have a Russian friend, she was born in Russia, the Irkutsk area. She never wants to go back. Russia is a shithole.

She reported that when she visited, everyone there was so excited to see her because she was from America. Everyone wants to move to America, the taxi driver tried to buy her mom's clothes off of her.

I guess we know who won the Cold War.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_language

>its about all the comments below, upvotes and disgusting comments
Lol, read some comments on RT's Vk.com page in the news articles about US. Sport related and not.

To be fair, she'd probably cream her pants if she went to Western Europe. Most of the US is a shithole in comparison.

oтвaли oбpaтнo в 2ч тoгдa

я нaчaл yчить pyccкий кoгдa мнe былo 19 лeт. никaкoй "poccии" в мнe нeт

>She was crying of Silver, not childish booing.
even better
>dope
>get caught
>get second chance
>lose anyway
MIGHT AS WELL HAVE STAYED BANNED

Ukraine is so much better than shithole Russia. Irrefutable fact.

there is only one american continent.
you can speak of north and south america the same way as you can speak of north and south europe or north and south africa or west and east africa.

Oh, yeah, no. She loved Switzerland, wants to go to Denmark and Norway.

typical american post

completely USA NO. 1!!11
completely irrelevant

it's liek yesterday i have a talk on reddit with american about how the same shot of poor black kids looking at fireworks on LA stadium from por neighborhood could be taken as was taken in Rio.

and he came top me with fucking Gini Index. like
>YOU SEE!!!! WE GOT GINI INDEX OF 15 AND RIO OF 40!!! YOU UNDERSTANDT?!?!?!?! SIMILAR PIC SIMPLY COULD NOT BE TAKEN IN LA!!!!1 G-I-N-I !!!!!!! AND GDP GROWTH YOU KNOW??? HEY MAN GDP????!?

They are not so disqusting, i read sports.ru every day. pepole in russia are not cold war minded and do not consider a sport as a war

Пpyф, cвинья?

>even better
No. Its not 'even better'. it's your, conscious or not, lie.

Do you really spend all your time arguing with americans online?

Hard to argue with it. You have to compare the worst parts of our country to compare to us at all.

You're right, Russia, the US controls the WADA and the Western media and most European nations and especially the anglosphere are just cucks to them.

Not that Russia is that great though, but there is a middle ground.

Though you can't do anything about it. The US is a superpower and you aren't. Just accept it and live your life. Stop yelling at the clouds.

She can tale revenge in in her 200m race.

The Russian media does the same. Channel 1 just talks about "russophobia" everyday.

You may as well say Europe and Asia is the same continent.

пpyф чeгo, ивaн?

>Channel 1 just talks about "russophobia" everyday.
this desu. Every criticism of anything russian or anything related to russia is portrayed as russophobia in order to fabricate the exact same "us vs them" mentality that the media creates here. The only downside is a much larger number of russians buy into the bullshit, and the ones who don't are suppressed.

Protip: your post here was just as bad as the dumb America posts. You both are the same. So if you don't want to sound like the dumb Americas you hate, you're going to have to get it together

>people in russia are not cold war minded and do not consider a sport as a war
Yeeeeeeah, right. Maybe you are from parallel universe, where this is true.
Also, if your government didn't consider sport as a war - there would be no state-run doping program curated by Mutko.

>The only downside is a much larger number of russians buy into the bullshit, and the ones who don't are suppressed.

I'm not sure about that. One of your presidential candidates' strategy to win the election is by whipping up a Russophobic shitstorm and discrediting her opponent with fabricated Cold War-esque conspiracy theories.

Just think that Hillary Clinton will be president by the end of the year and be happy, Vlad

>The Russian media does the same.
No. Nowhere near to western.

>Channel 1 just talks about "russophobia" everyday
No, you lie. I watch them they only show olympics, syria and inner coumtry troubles

the lingua franca was French before based America came along

I think Russians should accept russophobia to tell the West fuck you we don't give a shit.

roid rage?

SO many words in your post and so little sense...

Just watch reddit.com/r/olympics/comments/4wtrzp/lilly_king_defeats_russias_efimova_and_sets/ filled with
>The look of pure bitterness on Efimova's face...I'd be lying if I said it didn't make me smile at least a little.
>Interesting how the BBC covered the race, one of the commentators wouldn't even say Efimova's name, simply called her lane 5.
>Mmmmm how do I put this nicely....EAT SHIT RUSSIA
then watch their media. Then their aggresive headlines.

And then go to .ru. Sport.ru, other sites.

americans(incl australians etc) really crazy about ANY cpountership with Russia or China, and Olympic is a good example.

Western societis are deeple in Cold War, way deeper than ours.

I'm pretty sure they've chosen that path already.

The difference is your country has systematic, state sponsored cheating

lmao this ruskie is booty blasted

USA
USA
USA

I don't know a single person here who hates russians.

Strangers on the internet are a poor sample size.

Most people I know have been laughing at the bullshit coming out of both the Hillary and Trump camps desu. Everyone knows they're both full of shit but will still end up voting for the one they hate the least because they don't see any third party as valid.

she doped and got caught and now people are happy that she didn't win a gold. They'd do the same thing to any other convicted doper who was for some reason allowed to compete instead of being banned for life and stripped of all titles like they deserved.

Proofs?

And again, why shoul CLEAN sportsman pay for dirty ones?

Should all american army be executed for war crimes of dozen in Iraq or Guantanomo? They are part of the system!