Why is Finland a shithole?

Explain

Occupation

social democracy

>poland
It's pretty nice, especially by your standards. The people hates swedes though. This guy on the buss got mad as shit on me for speaking swedish while I was in Helsinki.

Its down purposely. if it was a paradise, Swedes would would migrate en mass.

too many poles

done*

I don't live there
Put me in charge and I'll fix all their problems

Cool fantasies, Magnus

small concrete blocks are very common in shitmany

There are no job opportunities in Finland since their economic infrastructure is garbage so I doubt it. We have +500 000 Finns for that very reason.

i think it might be the poles living here

>in Helsinki

No, simply doesn't happen here. Maybe in some backwater shithole like Oulu, but not here

Ugly brutalism is everywhere, including Canada.

Helsinki looks worse than Bialystok or other polish city tbqh.

The guy started to yell at my little sister even and I remember it very clearly. This was like 5 years ago though. And by the looks of most of the posts on Sup Forums from Finns, Swedish hatred is clearly not unheard of.

>Swedish immigrants with some Finnish background
>Finnish

>on Sup Forums from Finns
Yeah, we'd totally fucking skin you alive if we'd see you walking down the street.

Just talking about a personal experience mate. I have no hatred towards Finns.

?

>the social outcasts of Sup Forums represent finns as a whole

Don't believe the neckbeards here, Sweden isn't hated.

I didn't imply that. Just from my own experience swedes are not very liked at all in general and especially not by Finns here.

Reaction to your story time

So you were speaking Swedish and people hated you because you're Swedish, right?

'ok'

That was what happened. He got mad because we spoke swedish. That's all there's to it.

>The people hates swedes though.

it's not brutalism you dummy

Finland is so shit even I would call it shit. It's just bunch of Somaliniggers shagging pseudo-mongoloid Finnish "women". 30 years from now and it's Brazil in a frozen wasteland. Seriously go kill yourselves.

nokia was dead lol

I wish Poland was a shithole like Finland.

Why are you lying on the internet?

>Helsinki looks worse than Bialystok or other polish city
hello janusz

We've been found out.

>Poland

Are you sure it was because of the swedish thing? I think it's more likely you were being a loud and obnoxious douche, who happened to be swedish. It's like when you call a gay person a faggot when he's being annoying, but you don't hate gays, you know?

What did he mean by this?

Well, many finlandsvensk tend to speak rather finnish than swedish in public, becouse of the rednecks who get triggered when they hear swedish.