SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME...

SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME THE WORLD IS GONNA ROLL ME, I AIN'T THE SHARPEST TOOL IN THE SHED SHE WAS LOOKING KIND OF DUMB WITH HER FINGER AND HER THUMB IN THE SHAPE OF AN L ON HER FOREHEAD.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z48NmdWbquw
youtu.be/LQj--Kjn0z8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Well, the years start coming

and they dont stop coming

and they don't stop coming

samefag

FED TO THE RULES AND I HIT THE GROUND RUNNING.

Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running

DID IT MAKE SENSE NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

he can handstand
when he needs to

It didn't make sense not to live for fun

and the years start coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming and they don't stop coming

YOUR HEAD GETS SMART WHEN YOUR BRAIN GETS BIGGER

Somebody once told me the world is gonna roll me
I ain't the sharpest tool in the shed
She was looking kind of dumb with her finger and her thumb
In the shape of an "L" on her forehead
Well, the years start coming and they don't stop coming
Fed to the rules and I hit the ground running
Didn't make sense not to live for fun
Your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb
So much to do, so much to see
So what's wrong with taking the back streets?
You'll never know if you don't go
You'll never shine if you don't glow
Hey, now, you're an All Star, get your game on, go play
Hey, now, you're a Rock Star, get the show on, get paid
And all that glitters is gold
Only shooting stars break the mold

retard

youtube.com/watch?v=z48NmdWbquw

AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING AND THEY DON'T STOP CUMMING

your brain gets smart but your head gets dumb.

NOW I'M A BELIEVER YEAH YEAH YEAH YEEEEEEEAAAAAAHAH

A N D T H E Y D O N ' T S T O P

C
O
M
I
N
G

THERES NOT A THING

Had to look that up. My entire life I thought it was the "the world is gonna rule me".

Always though Astro Lounge was great but I heard it when I was 10, and now there is a nostalgia factor.

>SO DON'T DELAY ACT NOW SUPPLIES ARE RUNNING OUT
>ALLOW IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE SIX TO EIGHT YEARS TO ARRIVE

Superior Smash Mouth song coming through
youtu.be/LQj--Kjn0z8

OR DOUBT IN MY MIND

Easily their worst song. Drink bleach fag.

hivemind

nostalgia...

aand a reeeal heroo ..
i always imagine rose singing that idk why

>van man
>getting stoned

WAKE ME UP

BEFORE YOU GO GO

SO MUCH TO DO, SO MUCH TO SEE SO WHAT'S WRONG WITH TAKING THE BACKSTREET?

Quads, i am drawn to check

YOU NEVER KNOW IF YOU DONT GO

And they don't stop coming

You'll never shine if you don't glow

And the world's a stage
And the world's a faze
And the end is near

HEY NOW, YOURE AN ALLSTAR