I fucking hate Bruce Jenner, he's fucked up. What can I do about it?

I fucking hate Bruce Jenner, he's fucked up. What can I do about it?

Kill him?

Why do you put so much energy into hating someone you'll never meet and who has no effect on your life?

I want it to be worse than that, I want memory of him gone

because I see it every time I check my e-mail its all over the place it's everywhere and sickening

Why do you get emails about Bruce Jenner?

respect her for her bravery that is all

it's not brave it's a mistake he doesn't want to be a woman

you will never have 1/2 the balls it takes to get up every morning and just be her i feel so sorry for you

kek answer the question

Achieve time travel and go back in time and kill him as a baby.

But then Kendall will never have existed which would kinda suck. She's hot and appears to be the only one of that family who isn't a coalburning nutjob.

Good god is this nigger serious?

The whole family needs to be extinguished. They are all idiots who contribute nothing to society save for bullshit that dumbs down its audience.

>her
Kek

yeah she's annoying but I would love to taste her pussy and ass

this

OP answer this question you gay nigger faggot.

Except she is a coalburner. A$AP Rocky.

What can you do about it? Well, you can't do jack shit! You're a fucking low life that has not and will not achieve anything in your entire pathetic fucking parasitic existence. You're satisfied with a life of normality while Bruce and those of cunts bathe themselves in riches. That's the thing about living in a free capitalist society; people like op squander there lives trying to make decisions for others (thinking there opinion is better and that they know what is best for someone they don't know), whilst assholes like Bruce live a life of luxury.

You kidding? This guy is like the ultimate troll. Dude turns into a chick and then the leftists praise the fuck out of him throwing all sorts of awards for his mental illness. Then he opens his mouth and talks shit about homosexuality, gay marriage, generally speaks conservative, was pro Cruz, and now pro trump and the leftists cry and exile him.

LoLzzz still amazed how americans can get away with that

This, life must be hard giving that much of a shit about this derranged faggot, kek