I eat chips with a spoon, also pizza with a fork and a knife. Why everybody thinks it's weird...

I eat chips with a spoon, also pizza with a fork and a knife. Why everybody thinks it's weird ? I just wanna let my hands clean.

Have you ever considered...

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR AUTISM.

but licking your fingers after you eat some snacks is like the best part

but I really don't like to have my hands nasty, I know nobody who's doing like me so I'm certainly fucking retarded kek

it's called OCD

thanks for the info user, so there's nothing to treat this ? (without consulting a psy)

I sometimes do the pizza with a fork. :) . I put chips on a mug / cup if I want to eat it sometimes too.

idk, it all comes to you, if it really bothers you try taking it step by step, try not to worry so much about your hands all the time

You call corn puff snacks chips? In what way do balls of expanded corn look like chips?

I eats my peas with honey, to the annoyance of my wife. She thinks that it looks funny, but it keeps them on the knife.

those aren't chips you fuck hole.

kek it's not corn puff, it's actually cheese chips

what knife? what? the honey keeps the peas on the knife? what?

Nigger those cheese puffs

not a chip

potato chips if you want, retard

it's actually some sort of cheesy poofs

you eat your peas with a knife ?

I eat potato chips with a spoon as well. Pizza only with a fork if I can tell it's greasy. I like having my hands clean if I'm at home using my pc, outside or anywhere else I don't care.

this, I'm always doing that kek

I use chopsticks.

like this?

I drink chips out of a bowl

hell no