General Sup Forums fight thread

General Sup Forums fight thread.
Can you hold your own in a fight?

>what's your age, height and weight?
>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSIoHp97kSg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I never leave my basement so I don't fight.

>Sup Forums
>fight
>Implying bragging about it on the internet isn't the most autistic thing you can do

Heres whats gonna happen

10 or 12 people are gonna post several different things, an argument will break out, people will call each other out on bullshit, people will still posts stats, then it'll devolve into a shitstorm of dick slapping arguments over whos the most autistic faggot posting bullshit stories on the internet and stale ass pasta.

Congrats OP, you've contributed to the cancer, I hope you're proud. Oh, and sage.

Ive never been in a fight that started with anger if that's what OP means, but:
>25 ; 185cm (6'1") ; 90kg (198)
>Hapkido ~5 years
>Never whiteknighted
>One of the guys Ive sparred with got me in a joint lock that fractured my wrist and I couldn't tap out. Shit was pretty painful.

18/193cm/idk averageish

I used to do Thai Boxing a few years ago, and some Judo when I was a kid.

Never had to.

Not to sound like an arrogant faggot, but nobody's been able to land anything on me yet. Almost all of my fights were "one punch down" sorta things, nothing extended.

/thread

first post best post

>he is deeply concerned about post quality on Sup Forums

Lmao check this newfag loser out. Also my singles

Too many shit questions.

I will usually go psycho if someone attacks me or a friend. Won't stop even if he is on the ground. I'm gonna make fucking sure he will not be a threat afterwards. I fight dirty as well, eye gouging, whatever, I don't give a fuck. Ripped someones ear almost off once.

Knife? If I'm alone, run away. Gun? Run away.

Finally a honest answer on Sup Forums

>35, 6'1", 245
>Played hockey for a decade, rugby for 5 years, spent my 20s brawling in bars
>Sure, you can't be too picky when you're looking for trouble. It also gets you laid sometimes, and girls who are impressed by drunken fighting tend to be crazy in bed.
>I had a bouncer hit me in the sternum with a dead blow hammer once, that sucked pretty bad

> be 22 years old
> going to meet some 16 year old girls at 3am
> meeting them in sketchy park
> hear yelling and screaming up ahead
> see 16 year old gay kid getting beaten by gang
> gang is 6 18/19 year old dudes
> decide to white knight
> roll up on the scene and tell girls to gtfo
> girls tell me to fuck off
> gang sees me and asks if I want some too
> politely decline the beating
> they offer it up free of charge
> all of them bigger than me
> deal of a lifetime, can't refuse
> pow pow pow quick strikes to my head out of nowhere
> glasses are broken fucking hell
> turn to walk away, keep getting hit in back of head
> few of them realize they won and back off
> leader of group still getting jollies off
> pow pow fuck hope they dont sever my spine
> they pull him off me, i start to run
> he chases me, but he is pretty drunk
> get away and call cops
> cops question them and let them go
> fuck my life
> no underage pussy
> nobody even knows my name
> my glasses are broken
> I didnt throw a single punch

What kind of shit place allows bouncers to hit customers with a hammer?

Yes, of course.
> 34
> 507, 165 lbs
> white kid who grew up in Oakland with a bunch if nignogs always trying to fight, I had to learn fast
> I broke a nignog's arm once, it was fucking great

>19, 5'8" about, 150 pounds

I wrestled and boxed all throughout my school years and I've been in a few fights, all to preppy soft kids so I've never had any trouble. During a wrestling practice some asshole kid fell on my arm while it was extended, so I hyper extended it and received a small fracture

Bouncers are usually deadbeat scum who haven't overdosed on their drug of choice yet.

>I broke a nignog's arm once, it was fucking great

Noice.

A bar in the ghetto that doesn't have an actual sign.

24 6' 240
no sports
defended friends couple time
2 guys with hockey sticks swinging at me

None of you deserve to brag. Have you fought ten orks in hand to hand without armour or holy bolter?

Your heads would be smears in my gauntlets without a thought.

6ft
second degree blackbelt in korean martial art of kuk sool won
i fought for a friend who had a broken arm at the time
in a tournament i was arm barred and nearly broke my arm, just some joint damage

24, 5'11. 160 lb
Took 2 years of boxing

I once got a message from some guy claiming he fucked my girlfriend and wanted to fight.

I took the easy way out, jumped him with a baseball bat and vandalized his car.

Most painful method was getting stabbed. That I've experienced. I'm sure there are worse out there.

Actually someone threw a lawn chair at my head once by accident, that hurt really bad too. But my fractured arm may have hurt a bit more it was long ago so it's hard to remember

What were you doing there and why did the bouncer hit you though? Share the story

Get out robot

Sketchy part of town where bouncers have had their asses handed to them a couple times. It is what it is man. In some towns you gotta give the bouncers a fighting chance.

>27
>215lb
>5'7"
>boxing for 5 yrs. Sparring, with only 1 fight/ Savate for a little over 3 years with 4 fights/ and very limited bjj experience.
>never white knighted anyone
>once in sparring I went for a head kick and my opponent threw a wild kick that hit me full force in the nuts. Even with the cup, the force of the kick knocked me to the ground, where I stayed for several minutes.

where did you get stabbed?

When I was 14 this dude got in a fight with me and just went blitzkrieg on my ass. 20+ punches in 5 seconds, but they all hit the top of my head. I was too shocked to throw anything back, but his hand was broken and I walked away fine.

18/165cm/155

Boxing,Jiu-Jitsu and a little muay-thai.
Some mentally disturbed kid threathned a friend once and stabbed my neck with a wooden stick before i knew how to fight, i threw his ass on the floor and thank god the stick didnt pierce my neck.
Nothing expecific, probably a knee lock, those are fucking nasty if you dont tap.

>5'7
>215
You're a beefy fella aren't you?

>23
>5'9" 160 pounds
>dabbled in judo and mcmap
>no, I grew up in the poor area of DC all those women were how's
>I'm white in a black neighborhood, its always a 5v1 ratio cause fuck whitey

18, 6'3 225
BJJ, Muay Thai, Tai Kwon Do, Wing Tsun
Someone tried to steal from me and friend, broke his arm.
A reverse leg lock. Almost dislocated pelvis.

>5'11
>190 lbs
>wrestlerfag
>lift Sup Forumsro
>inb4 steroids
>no one fucks with me
>I don't fuck with anyone
>feels good

None of you would last seconds against even our newest Neophytes, who are barely children. Your bragging is Humorous. Maybe you would be worthy as fodder for the guard, but I see no real fighters among you.

Hockey sticks are the most beta weapon. Usually used by rich kids who have never been in a real fight.

Like seriously, wtf is a hockey stick gonna do? I couldn't care less if it hit me, its not going to hurt. Baseball bats are the real money.

Honestly was the last thing i expected in this thread.

>35, 72", 200 lbs
>bjj and a little wrestling
>no
>any heel hook or armbar I guess, never been in an actual fight

>22; 5'10 ; 200lbs
>Muy thai ;wrestling (freestyle)
>played football in hs
>never whiteknighted, fuck that shit
> hard uppercut to the body had me wheezing

>20 5'11 165
BJJ and some Boxing, got a kick to the nuts in one of my mma fights. Vid if anyone is interested:

youtube.com/watch?v=KSIoHp97kSg

Wrestlerfag here as well, I'll put you in a flawless Russian and toss you to the ground. Next thing you know BAM absolutely perfect ball and chain

>uppercut to the body
was this while sparring in muay thai?

24, 5'11, about 160ish
none
i don't really care enough about people to fight for them

I'll bite

> 35, 6'2", about 195.
> 15 years ADF (retired)
> we get paid to whiteknight
> most painful thing to happen to me... squirrel grip

That's right. I've been shot, stabbed, blown up, and beaten with sticks and the most painful thing that ever happened to me was when a 10 year old golliwog grabbed my balls and twisted cos he thought I was going to shoot his dad.

Don't threaten me with a good time Cutie.

Yeah, not gonna lie. My lack of dedication to training is what holds me back the most. When I get a fight I'll cut down to 180/175, and that's still too big for me, so I lose a lot. I'm more than confident I can handle myself in a street fight, but in an actual company competion its pretty easy to out work me.

But I'm also a hopeless alcoholic, so its not like I'm gonna stop drinking.

>I found a happy medium.

>26 years old
>Depressed and externalizing
>Made a habit of drinking heavily and looking for fights in bars
>Decided to try on a bar in an especially shitty neighborhood in Chicago
>Spent two or three hours drinking
>Closing time closing in
>Eventually its just the drunk, the aggressive, and the women too fat/old/ugly to get laid
>Only white face in the joint
>Some guy decides I'm staring at him
>Words are exchanged
>Call his mother a cunt
>He's drunker than I am
>Its a short fight
>His friends pile in
>End up using a pool ball to deal with being outnumbered
>Bouncer starts breaking it up with the hammer
>Worst thing I've ever felt
>Thank god for bars slow-playing 911 because of Chicago's 3 Strikes policy on liquor licenses or I would have spent the night in jail

I was a fucking scumbag back then.

You would lose a battle against training before you got to see real combat.

It saddens me to see that My brothers and I fight to protect such weak and pitiful creatures. Such is the Emperors will, and your whelps are lucky I do not question my Lord.

followed by some sodomy in the locker room afterwards.....wrestlers.

Forgot! I took a couple months of fencing back in middle school! Had one competition where I was 3rd out of six, so I can sword fight too.

Male, 18, 73kg
Boxing and weights
None, I always win

32, former Marine, 5'11", 220lbs
MCMAP, Hapkido training
Jointlocks most painful

I've got a friend just like you, same height and weight. I find it easy to cut weight for fights but he just refuses lol

Yessir, also caught a pretty harsh (unintentional) back elbow to the forehead.

Olympics since like the dawn of time

I know right?

You suck dick at fighting and you telegraph every movement

Dude same, 220 right now , wanan get to 190 so i dont have to fight 6 foot giants with miles of reach over me. Just dont have the dedication

It's tradition

that was round 3 and i was tired af
post some of your fights so i can learn ;)

18, 5'11, 135 pounds

> not concealed carrying and skipping all the bullshit of fighting like an animal

It's not gay, just being very comfortable with your sexuality. Hererosexual man on man sex is totally a thing. It's only gay if you make it gay.

24, 1,72m & 60kg
masturbation
>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
try to defend a friend against 10 guys, this fucker leave me with 7, they beat the shit out of me
>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?
got one shot by a lefty with a bunch of rings on his hand, got my nose at around 90°

>19
>varsity football in highschool
>kid kept on stepping on my shoe and shoving me in the hallway, I laughed it off because I knew he was trying to look tough for my gf since he crushed on her for two years
>was in a bad mood one day, when he did it again
>told him to fuck off
>"or what faggot"
>pushed him to the wall
>commenced fighting
to win a fight, the tactic I use is to punch their fist since my hand is harder. I broke their hand and left mine bruised, so I guess I won? I think he tried swinging at me when I walked away but his friends held him back

Ha ha! I know it! Get in shape? I'll just fight the kid twice my size!

And all the little kids around the gym think I'm a badass cause I'm not afraid to fight anyone, when in reality, I'm too afraid to go sober.

I try to steer them to actual winners at my gym as role model.

In the arm, right below the elbow, tried to catch the knife. At least I managed to get away afterwards. Ran fast as I think I ever have. Carry a knife on me now just in case.

I bet you're sort of fat, not obese but you always look like you just ate a thanksgiving meal. Also I bet you crave authority like a cop who was bullied in school or a neighborhood security guy

Sure is. There is nothing like tossing that asshole around. You know the one that ran his mouth about singlets the year prior. All of the sudden wants to come out for wrestling the next year.
>mfw

When I was a little kid, I took martial arts classes. I never learned shit, or got my black belt because the parents of the other bitch-ass kids said I was "hitting too hard" helicopter Moms can suck my dick

>19
>6'0"
>190
>few months of boxing, a little karate or something
>no
>getting stabbed

225lbs
Boxing, Shoot
Yes, both a woman and a kid getting picked on by spics
In a ring, probably a kneebar, although a good triangle ducks too. Out of the ring is easy, getting stabbed.

Wait... You punched the kids hand? Am I reading this wrong or are you just that autistic

You're swinging at the fences and it's cute

i dont want to be a marine bitch, i want to be a happy man living my life

I'm none of those thing. Just protecting myself and people I care about the easy way if a situation arises.

My goal is to one fight at 160 like my coach's really want me at, they say the ultimate goal would be 155, but seriously fuck that. I just don't want to be that small.

175 is the closest I got.

>18
>6'-ish
>150-ish
>shaolin kenpo for 10 years
>kind of
>i don't know

>18, 195cm, 95 kg (its fat, not muscles)
>no martial arts, but i grew up in a shitty neighbourhood so i can take care of myself
>I did. I've beat some tracksuit dude (guys wearing tracksuits in most slavic countries. Just Google "dresiarz". It's the closest thing to nigger gangbangers we have here. Generally everybody hates them, and i hate them more than i hate sandniggers). He was beating his girlfriend on local train station.
>I bashed the said tracksuit-guys head on a metal handrail multiple times. He lost 2 teeth, broke nose, and had his skin cut in multiple places.
I'd do that to every guy in tracksuit in this shitload of a country.
I'm not even aggresive

Unfortunately I've only taught boxing I don't watch a UFC fight once then go sign up for fighting events with no skill whatsoever such as yourself

>be me
>22 yo
>6'7", 210 lbs
>generally hate violence, only defend myself if necessary
>at bar with mates
>one of my friends gets into a stupid drunken argument with a group of 3 skinhead-looking people way bigger than him. (he's like 5'7")
>before I manage to break it off peacefully they knock him out cold
>I go into protective rage
>manage to beat two of them to the ground, third decides to leave it at that
>fast forward 2 weeks
>same bar
>just sitting at the bar enjoying a beer
>suddenly feel cold metal on my neck
>"you fucked with the wrong guys"
>instinctively knock whatever is brushing up against my skin away and punch the guy in the face
>he loses the object - i now see it's a gun
>try to take him out, get jumped by more of his mates and they beat me silly.

Apparently the people I beat up were a part of the gang bandidos in the local area.

wtf are you even talking about?

I feel you man . The local mma circuit around my area actually has a title vacant at 205 so my buddy is trying to convince me to go for that

He wasn't so good at fighting from what I saw but at least he wasn't a kicking fag like the fag he was fighting. Kicking is so damn gay

Space Marines, man.
Look at the picture.

you're lucky to be alive man

Nice full house

Don't know if you are one lucky motherfucker or the exact opposite

how bad was the damage they did to you?

Kill yourself, samefag

The problem is that people mistake a fight for fighting. They watch MMA or whatever and think it's about scoring points. It's not. It's about getting the other guy to stop attacking you. Forget all that shit you learned on the playground about "fighting fair." That's bullshit. Don't be afraid to go for the groin. It's like an instant off-switch.

If someone is coming at you, put shit in between you. Throw a chair in their path, hell, pick up a chair and use it as a weapon. Kick downward on their knees. Slap them in the ear. Gouge eyes. Do whatever you have to do.

240lbs
American football and boxing
I broke some other dudes knee yesterday; I've never broken anything but I took a (different) knee to the nuts

Can't help but agree with your friend! You can get lucky in amateur fighting. Have people pull out of whatever tourny they have set up, and only have a fight or two.

Just think, if you can get lucky in one fight, you're a champ! Even if you lose it on the first defense, you've still had that belt!

1 dude is manageble but 2 is different story you cant grab both at the same time hockey stick can easily break wrists/fingers/nose it hurts more then you think lol we were on the ice and i didn't had hockey skates so that didn't help

It's true i saw it
I was the gun

Kicking itself is gay, unless you know how to do it. When you pull off one of those fancy-ass roundhouse head insta-knockout kicks it is hella impressive. I've seen guys do that because local dipshits have a mma fetish

>masturbation

somehow this had me keking

27, 5ft10, 10.5st
whitewater kayaking, systema(happy punches for all) and Historical fencing(aka those fags who hit each other with blunt sabres)
>whiteknighted
I suppose I have, but if you see someone getting hurt and you think "I can stop that" you kinda have to, don't you?
> the most painful technique
someone hit me in the head with a brick once, that fucking hurt.

>whitewater kayaking
damn always wanted to try that. kayakers look fit as fuck, no homo

>>what's your age, height and weight?
33, 5'7, 215lbs
>>what martial art or any sport do you practice?
Knock you down and pound your head in
>>have you ever whiteknighted (ie fought to defend a cumdumpster or some other weakling?)
No
>>what was the most painful technique/method ever used against you in a fight?
Breaking my elbow throwing an inmate to the floor.

Yeah, I've done my best to stay out of trouble in fear of my life.
Odds are I won't be as lucky next time.

I've lived a hard life, but I still deem myself lucky - that gang really was a lot of trouble in my youth.

I believed they just wanted to make a statement, they could easily have killed me and they had threatened me before at knife point.
I ended up with a broken nose, three broken ribs and crushed my left hand.

>be me
>11 at the time
>playing street hockey
>9yr old fag keeps shit talking
>try to ignore
>more shit talking
>taking the highroad
>more shit talking
>slap 9yr old fag in the head with hockey stick
>goes down crying
>told to go home
>didn't care
>still smile when I think about that faggot crying

One of my fondest childhood memories. Up there with wrestling with a neighborhood girl in her pool. Kept feeling her up

>24, 193cm, 90kg
>savate for like 5 years now
>i whiteknight a lot in club when i'm with girl friends or shit like that since i'm that "tall friend", but i rarely fight, still got knocked out one night tho
>got my tibia broken once in one of those dumb fights behind the highschool when i was kid, probably this