Are my stretch marks a deal breaker Sup Forums?

Are my stretch marks a deal breaker Sup Forums?

Not at all! You are hot!

I've never heard of such a thing

Did you have rapid weight fluctuation? Or did you eat lots of isolated sugars and fats that don't come with the stuff skin is made of?

Even though I don't have any kids? I think they're pretty awful

I lost about 80 pounds in like 7 months

I would fuck u like you've never been fucked before

Newp. I would slather them in semen, lick it off, and let it mingle with our toungues' caress.

all things considered, you could have looked way worse

I, also, have lost four stone. Oddly, no stretch marks though, and it's really weird, cuz I am ancient.

show us the before photo

depends
what's the deal?

Not the stretch marks. In fact, they aren't bad. At least they're not that nasty deep scar red color.

Take a pic standing up though. Stretch marks sometimes indicate a big area of loose skin

Your daily caloric deficit during that time was more than I eat some days. Were you doing hours of cardio? Or crash dieting?

nope.
you obviously watch what you eat but you dont exercise. walk for 1hr per day on your current diet and after a couple of months you will tighten and tone a fair bit. very little effort for a bit more comfidence and you wont end up on a mongolian bbq recipe imageboard looking for validation on your body image.

>have a vagina (I assume)
>not a landwhale
>not horribly disfigured

My standards are not that high

I actually work out a lot...

You're fine m8

I don't know. I assume the stretch marks are around your mouth, so why are you posting abdomen shots?

would smash/10

any chance of tits or ass?

It looks a bit odd, but you're way more desirable than the average U.S. woman who is obese. It may be better to stick to one piece swimwear.

Nope, smokin' hot body.

You will never know the touch of woman, Colin.

You're a gorgeous fuck bunny. I love your low self esteem. I bet you still fuck fat guys like me.

Honestly this might sound weird but the fact that they're from weight loss and as good as you look now, it's kind of attractive in a 'this chick has worked hard' sort of way.

No. They're actually kinda cute.

Not unless you have a matching stretched out vag.

Could you be trying any harder to make yourself look thin

you know a few more of those stretch marks wouldn't be so bad if you just pushed yourself to lose 5 pounds

Can I feed you pizza? I wanna feed you pizza.

post more photos so i can make a better decision

I HAVE PENIS YOU WANT FUCK?

Would be your typical response, on a base level.

I'd bang

Ugh, fucking feeders and fat enablers. Fuck you

Tits?

I can almost see your fedora.