Eternal /got/ general

K I N V A R A

Maisie!

>Give me four, with vanilla

Reminder that Game Of Thrones continues to be one of the greatest and well received shows around.

The dozen worthless, whining, nitpicking, edgy losers in this general with no friends, no job and no life who stink of piss and shit, have filthy underpants, a tiny penis and a coat of slime on their foreheads will NEVER be able to change this fact.

Feels good!

>i'm nobody and stuff

Based Stannis

With ep5, we know that Bran has the power to go traipse around the past and to warg into characters present in the past. So Bran is the source of the Mad King's madness. He wargs into him, breaking his mind like he did Hodor's and leaves a presence of sorts. Aerys would have constant yet brief hallucinations and visions of the future in which the White Walkers have conquered Westeros and wildfire, being slightly magical in nature, is a good weapon against them. The reason he hoards them is to build a massive trap/last ditch effort so when the WW come to take King's Landing, Aerys orders Jaime to "burn them all."

Aerys had been seeing visions all this time and couldn't distinguish a vision from reality. He thought Robert's Rebellion was the WW invading. GRRM told the creators of the show there's going to be 3 big "holy shit!" moments in the show. First was Shireen's sacrifice, second was Hodor's origin story. This would be sufficiently big to warrant that.

CHAOSH

Bow before the Queen of Riverlands

This spainbro came back? did he ever confirmed that the woman was actually Kaya?

Reminder that this board is Sup Forums and as such this is a place to discuss the TV show, not whine about the books. Whining about books makes you a bed-wetter.

Examples of bed-wetting behaviour -

Genuinely believing Stannis is still alive (delusional beyond belief)
Mentioning "Darkstar" (whatever that is)
Trying to cast characters that will obviously not even appear in the show
Referring to the White Walkers as "Others"
Crying about some goofy zombie Cat Stark story being removed
Calling the Three Eyed Raven "Bloodraven" like a complete oaf
Saying "Dabid"
Not realising that saying "frogfu" is as beta as it gets
Whining about 104 year old Barristan Selmy being outnumbered and killed
Bringing up Reddit in any context
Using terms like "bookfag", "showpleb", "normies" or any cringeworthy variant

Please stick to discussing all the good and bad aspects of the TV show only. No bed-wetting.

If any of this post upsets you please do not whine like a child, kindly piss off to /lit/ and try not to weep when you get bullied.

Seventh for Kinvara, High Priestess of the Red Temple of Volantis, the Flame of Truth, the Light of Wisdom, and First Servant of the Lord of Light. For the thread is dank and full of memes.

they probably were on location scouting

Fuck off Dabid nobody is buying your bullshit.

Is this kino?

Bran is the Lord of light and he's going to resuscitate all the dead Starks at the end of the show.

what the fuck does kino mean

Agreed with everything except Dabid is a good nickname

>kino

fuck off you cringeworthy moron

It is possible that Bran drove Aerys mad(he could be responsible for everything that has ever happened in the series at this point), but no, not that way. Aery was clearly aware of what was going on, and who Robert was.

Reminder that if you still have doubt on how GRRM resolved the paradox that comes with a time loop you are retarded.

Millions of happy viewers and rave reviews beats a dozen worthless whining female-hating cunts like you.

Also, see for the rules on your "Dabid" gibberish.

Is this maisiekino??

Is it???

Any leaks besides the generic
>"I guess this could happen according to the preview, so I call my guess a leak"

>3 big "holy shit" moments
>First was Shireen's sacrifice, second was Hodor's origin story.
meh

kino is gibberish that cringeworthy autists say

right and ?

You can kill 1 character off in the show RIGHT now.

Who do you pick?

I pick Ramsay.

>same, triggered showpleb everyday

thats cinema m8

Are you OK user?

Here have some maisekino

Daenerys

Why do so many anons think that the gods are real in the show/books? Could someone please explain it to me.

it isnt gibberish

#FreeTyrosh

Jon, just to see the shitstorm that would ensue.

flick

movie

film

arthouse

kino

Promise me, Ned

christ she's ugly

>höhöhöhöhöhöhöhöhöh
what did he mean by this

it's a TV board you dumb cunt. everyone watches the show

r*ddit

Because they bring the fucking dead back, you fucking faggot.

I appreciate that I can see her nipples and what not but man is that some bad acting lol

shoo shoo back to >>>/tumblr/ trigglypuff

listen buddy, we've been over this many times. this is /got/, not r/gameofthrones

In hindsight, Aerys wasn't even paranoid per se.
Varys informed him on plots being made by lords trying to usurp him, and they did. The Starks had sentiment to do it, the Tullys, and ahead of all: Arryn. And Rhaegar. Rhaegar planned it for a long time and held the tournament to rally the lords in secret while hiding in plain sight, but Arryn would have gained nothing by this, so he was against it and biased the Tullys, Baratheons and Starks against it.
Aerys also must have been aware that he wronged the wrong kind when he fired Tywin and the Ironborn also always wait for a chance to rebel.
So the cause for the paranoia wasn't imaginary, but Aerys just wasn't the person to mentally handle this crap.

kino = cringe

that could just be magic m8

Arya so I can save 15 minutes of my life every episode watching the same, boring garbage that's been happening for 3 years

I WANT TO MARRY MAISIE!

Daenerys

BOYCOTT APARTHEID MYR

so i was rewatching some got scenes from when got wasn't this shitty and... DID THEON REALLY SACK WINTERFELL WITH 20 MEN?

please no 20 good men memes. this was like 3 years before that. how the fuck. didn't winterfell have a garisson? even if they left with all the army, such a castle would demand at the very least 100 people as a garrison.

even if theon entered as a friend, they could always fight them inside the walls once they secured the family. wasn't there a single guy loyal to the boys? or do you mean to tell me that they left the capital unguarded to be taken by any plebian with 10 other clowns? they even fucking sacked the city and pretended that they killed the stark boys. even if there was not a single stark soldier, how did the citizenry tolerate it? couldn't they organize a militia vs 20 ironborn crackheads?

this must be just shitty writing i assume... what exactly happened in the books. how did theon got winterfell and with how many guys?

Yup, same triggered showpleb

Reddit has far less cringeworthy autists.

You peasants need to step your game up, this board has gone to shit.

no

kino = cinema

or

kino = high art in cinema

educate yourself

I feel it every time bro

Aerys was paranoid. There was a reason for Arryns, Starks, and Tullies to conspire. He was batshit insane from the beginning. Varys just served to make everything much worse.

Well, as opposed to the real world, in the world of ice and fire miracles and the supernatural do occur. So it's not retarded to believe there could exist a supernatural entity that tries to control things.

But I agree with you, there probably is no god, or either there might be only incompetent ones like the ancient greek ones, basically just humans with superpowers. Actually this is the only possibility left as Rhollorfag keeps stumbling around not even knowing who the prince that was promised is, placing bets on every horse.

>

yeah yeah spoken like a true newfag. Now fuck off

>same bed-wetter

Autistic book clowns (most of whom "read" all their ASOIAF knowledge on a wiki page) piss off to /lit/ and get laughed at there instead.

Put your tripcode back, Bradamante

That's magic, everyone says there's nothing after death. It's just a bit of necromancy nothing indicates any deities exist and fat man will never come out and say they're real. I would guess at best the divine beings are simply at most powerful magic entities.

Sounds like you need to go there faggot. No one will miss you. No one cares.

He distracted the garrison with a ploy, a diversion in Torrhen's Square which left Winterfell undefended. Theon knew the castle, and used grappling hooks to climb over. It was a simple feat. The Ironborn men were armed warriors, the Stark citizens were peasants. The castle was his.

IIRC they had some of the ironborn attack torrhen's square to lure the garrison out of Winterfell.

>

Whos that? Cordy?

Nope! Please see you angry little bed-wetter

I love newfags and their autism sometimes. Posts like these are great.

Theon is a very talented general, maybe on par with young wolf

Theon sent one of his men to assault a castle near Winterfell, and the guy in charge of Winterfell's defenses(Ser Rodrik, the old guy Theon beheads) rode out with most of the garrison to drive them out. Theon later sneaked into the castle with hooked ropes and shit, and killed some of the remaining meagre garrison.

>they even fucking sacked the city

They didn't you pleb. Read the fucking books.

No they couldn't. Theon collected every weapon inside the castle.

>on par with young wolf

See and then stop you whining

>says "cringeworthy"
>calls other newfags
back to /reddit/ you colossal faggot

>triggered showpleb

There was basically no one in Winterfell at the time to defend it

awwww did you get bullied on /lit/ newfriend?

>Choosing that over this

>not posting superior red priest

Ah yes. The piss drinking showpleb. Guess what faggot? No one cares what you think lol

I remember reading a paper on how the unpredictable seasons in GoT could work irl.

But what is the in-universe reason? was this mentioned? was this mentioned in the books?

based bed-wetter poster

guaranteed replies from self-important "bookfags" every single time

nah m8

I think they caused a fight at Torrhen's Square and the garrison had to go to their aid and help them, that's why Winterfell was almost completely empty.

>retard detected

at no point did I call anyone "newfag". Never have, never will

Please see and you ANGRY child

>b-based showpleb, Im not triggered! No U!!!

grrm said it's related to magic

>Promise me, Loras!

back to >>>/reddit/ you blogfaggot

/got/ is great, each thread just turns into two idiots arguing it's quite cute when you get used to it.

>lol

cringe!

>see my other piss drinking posts as proof!

lel fuck off and kill yourself

But Jon Arryn conspired way before Aerys' descend to madness. He wanted that rebellion and the puppets Robert and Starkboy long before Harrenhal or any other events.

Varys definitely made it worse, and Pycelle, but the information they brought wasn't lies, it was just facts, but Aerys didn't know how to go with it.

smirkfu gonna do the walk of shame

would you prefer the ironical maisie posting