Who's drinking on this fine Tuesday evening?

Who's drinking on this fine Tuesday evening?

What up

I'm only drinking a few beers. Can't wait for friday night to get shitfaced

It's only Tuesday and this week already sucks dick

what's the verdict on this? is it overrated? I've honestly never tried it and it's only $30 for a fifth

Definitely not drinking that fucking plastic bottle piss vodka.

Have some class you sad faggot.

people only drink vodka to get wasted. Nobody drink rubbing alcohol to enjoy it.

protip: every vodka tastes the fucking same

Kraken is just okay. It's fine when mixed with Coke or DP

A diet Pepsi cause I drank a mini keg to myself over the weekend and wife is mad at me.

Worth it. Bought one of the big bottles and split between 3 of my buddies and my ex. Everybody was throughly lit with plenty to spare.

Pro tip: no it doesn't you fucking nigger

How fucking old are you? FFS

I found it a bit to raw

I only drink liquor on the rocks though

itll fuck you up thats for sure. first and last time i drank kraken, i blacked out and almost impregnated my now ex girlfriend.

I'm drinking pic related because i got stuck with half a case, so what the hell?

Oh god no

it's delicious

>smirnoff vodka

What are you? 16?

I'm 25. I know a guy who owns a "premium" vodka brand and even he agrees it's all the same shit.

it's cheap rum wtf do you expect haha, kids hype it because it has a pirate name

Agreed, only time anyone ever drinks vodka is if they're underage, or at a nightclub.

Alcohol is poison. It's not even a real drug. It's literally just poison. It exerts its effects by poisoning you. Why the hell do you think you get hungover, or experience DT's when you stop if you drank for too long?

protip: find a real drug.

Fuck off with your Cracked meme, nobody here gives a fuck. We like it. Ho back to taking bong hits and frying your brain you stupid weedhead

tell me all about a pirate called Kraken.

It is the fictional name of a sea monster.

Go to be kid

busch.

Rip.

Stfu with your holier than thou shit. Cheers.

best vodka for price is Finlandia tbh