Your cunt

>your cunt
>how high are his chances to get laid by local girls ? (no prostitutes)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Meme answer: 100%

Real answer: 70%

he can't girls here only like BWC

10000000%

Poland
0%

Eh, 25% I guess.

Extremly high if you show that you're a foreigner, escpecially from eastern Europe or US. I'm not gonna lie, Polish women are whores just like the rest of the western women. If you'e black and you're looking half-decent (not talking about niggers that have potato facer more ugly than our faces but just an average negro) then your chanes are almost 100 percent and i'm not memeing. Non whites are rare here so every women goes fucking balistic when they see negro.
>wow muh exotic ;)
The same goes for decent looking arabs and less for asians since they're not really seen as attractive here.
Either way if you look decent you'll get laid but you'll also get aids, HPV, the clam and every other std you can get becasue Polish women are whores. Also i'll just leave it here

The only racemixers in the country got culled thanks to his HIV.

Well, if he goes after fatties, old spicy haircut ladies, rasta's and such his chances increase.

Retard any nigger with aids can fuck almost any Polish women, married, in relationship, virgin it doesn't matter. Those fucking whores will cheat on their husbands or boyfriends.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Mol
The best part of Mol was that many of the victims didn't want to leave a report about them fucking that negro. So since most likely those women were either married or in relationships they probably inected their partners with HIV becasue they were too scared of the reaction
>oh dang i just cheated on my partner with nigger and that nigger gave me HIV
>oh well better be quiet or my hubby will divorce me :(
>i'll just infect him with HIV and won't tell him and when he will find out about his ilness i'll say that he cheated on me!
Everyday i wonder why i haven't gone to the monastery or became priest.

Hello, this is the original Sudanon

I would like to clarify to any concerned party here, in no implicit terms, that I have ceased all activity on Sup Forums since the 9th of January

I have not participated in any thread on any board since then, and the recent activity under the Sudanese flag is indeed an imposter benefiting from the networking and outstanding reputation I have so scrupulously established throughout the previous 4 years

well that just depends on where he goes but i would say around 50% with average middle aged woman

k

[spoiler][/spoiler]
Also, upon revising the responses, particularly the ones from the one conspicuously butthurt Australian, I was amused.

To reemphasize, the current Sudanese poster is not me, has no medical association, and is manipulating the goodwill and hospitality all posters are assuming are being directed towards me.

I will no longer partake in Sup Forums threads for the foreseeable future. Thank you for all your kind words and much needed support.

This is for the record in the desuarchive/int, do not succumb to the petty imposter's emotional manipulation and tricks, he is a disgusting monster

Thank you for your affirmative response, I will stop disrupting thread proceedings

I now have incontrovertible evidence of my denial for posterity

not 60%

Besdides memes, not high desu. Statistically men tend to take more foreign girls even.

meme answer : 200%
real answer: 10%

where I live people dont like them

pretty high, there are like 20 nignogs in our country at any given time so you'd be """exotic"""

Very low, blacks just score with fats, uglies and some brainwashed teens unless they have money, then their probabilities would be much higher.