Dubs decide, trips overrule blah blah blah

Dubs decide, trips overrule blah blah blah

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I do anal, and anal only.

i have $20 bucks and i'm willing to get a cab, but only if you agree to spank me and fuck my ass like the little bitch i am

wtf someone stole the toilet seat!

DESTINY!!!

for just one dubs a day you can feed this child

I don't have means to pay you, but you can do it for the fun of it. I could be your phife dawg love.

i got some crabs i want to share and you're the choosen one

Or we can go out and hunt some Pokémon's.

I'll wrap my spanky in a dinner hanky just to just to see you pop your panky

Nigga those weren't dubs

I bet you love to stuff dog meat into your mouth and asshole you bitch

fucking girls dont want a boring conversation but reply with one word/line
also can you pick up some milk from the supermarket when youre coming over?

Huskies are alright but weiners taste better.

Roll

Screw your plans. I wanna get you hammered and nail you tonight.

Get off of Sup Forums and with her you cunt unless this is pasta

winrar...

There is still salvation for your soul, please visit your local church community and get help to stay out of this vain life.

I'm going to cut of my dick and use the spurting blood to paint your portrait my love. Then I will slice my right nut and use the oozing cum to sweeten my breath for when we first kiss.

Look out your window bitch. Sleep tight.

roll

well OP?

Look, I'm not interested in sex. But, I'll pay you $50 for a hair, urine, and stool sample.

Do you enjoy tasting farts?

They call my scrotum big and fluffy

Jk I prefer eating pussy

Just let me know if you're interested in me stuffing my two inch poker into your meat vortex and pumping you with enough baby batter to choke a horse.

Roll

Ever seen a micropenis?

Have you ever shit so hard you blew out a hemhorroid? If you have, I give one mean rimjob

or everyone get in here anf upset this chat with girls. call them niggers and shit
tinychat /musictvsportsfan

Dubs

I'll rim you if you rim me bruh

Got 2 make it happen tonight

Winrar

Send asshole pic's to each other?

why u play me like this bruh :(

im crying man im crying because you can't rim me

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Well, why the fuck not?

reroll

Rolling for this

Roll

Secretly I'm flippin insecure there I said it
Behind the scenes I'm tired of being me cause I'm pathetic
I'm never gonna make it, I might as well forget it
Success fuck yes, never gonna get it
Broke as a joke, I swear to god I wouldn't lie to you
Never had a job since I left school in '92
Can't handle people telling me what to do
Need to be my own boss that's why I rock a suit
Try to handle my biz and show I'm the man
Here I am, with the microphone in my hand
If it's not a microphone in my hand, it's a flyer
Like a muf door to door salesman with no fire
Please come see my show, it's gonna be cool I promise
This song is, honest, enough to make you vomit
Still sounding strange, still counting change
Huh what's happening? I never wanna rap again

Roll

>when OP doesn't understand what dubs are

Fucking roll

we all make mistakes, forgive me

Those were

Fucking roll. I need to see this shit

no, shit tier thread

Reroll

c'mon, just play the rusty trombone and I'll try and lick my way to your appendix

Why can't we get dubs or trips. Fucking hell. Rolling again

>fucking reroll, kiddo

Roll

Good fucking god.

Re the fuck roll

Gorilla warfare reroll

XDDD

someone got pents and there were like a million dubs/trips in the last thread. It's the witch bitch's curse

Roll.

I'm going to fucking roll until I get repeating integers

I've always wanted a threesome with a midget. I already have the midget primed with Bacardi- I just need you to make it happen. Whaddya say???

Winrar!

Took us long enough

Beautiful get

Quad-dubs FTMFW!!!!!

Do it OP!!!!!!

Of course you get dubs

it's about time

Lol

OP, if this turns out to be her fetish and she is in, tell her the midget escaped. You might still get laid

Keeping it alive.

Never gonna give you up

I'll tell you what.. you spank me spanking the midget spanking you and we make this a sort of "human catapillar" kind of party.

never gonna let you down

Let me eat ur ass babe

Roll this

another since replies are slow. What say

roll for it

Yo dawg I heard you like dick

Grab that dick it's yours bitch

rolling for this

If you're from poland and you jerked off would you be a polish pole polisher?

Roll

Just like you I am also an intellectual. Although, I am of the opinion that tattoos are disgusting and degenerate.
I am staunchly anti-religious, but did you know they are outlawed in the Bible? I think that's a good law.

Roll

reroll

youtube.com/watch?v=K5tVbVu9Mkg

Reroll

Damn, she's cute

Third quad dubs I've seen tonight. Jesus. One more and it's quad quad dubs, that's like dubs to the sixteenth power

Roll this

tits or gtfo

WINRAR