I think I have an obscure fetish, ask me anything

I think I have an obscure fetish, ask me anything.
pic related

Just finished watching the new jungle book, would you fuck kaa

Hell yes, but preferably the animated one from the original :P

Do you count as a furry

what is said fetish, OP?

No, its also very specific to this character.

tbh I got a semi boner from new kaa
Why just the animated one? Isn't it also a dude in the original

Kaa, a mixture of hypnotism, coils, sometime vore.
But only the combination with this character.

I can't explain it, I've just always had the fetish for him. Just imagining him doing that stuff to girls is amazing for me.

I like that stuff too OP. Kaa hypnotism is hot.

This guy gets it :D

Did you get frustrated waiting for renaissance of chaos' is a hypnosis comic too, when he was putting out like a page a month?

Pure agony, now just gotta wait for the colored versions. :(

I don't like how he ended that one long one. Should have ended in vore or more hypnosis. Also have you seen Jungle Thrills by Presidus? Look up 1 and 4

I just hate that it ended, vore ending ftw.
And Yeah I have, it's alright but the 3D stuff puts me off, sometimes it looks good though.

I'm a big hypno guy myself, but thinking of Kaa's old whiney-the-pooh-ass voice is kinda nasty.

>fetish
Fetish thread? Fetish thread.

Yeah same. Its hard to find worthwhile hypnosis content either way. /d/ and hypnohub are flooded with crap and exhentai just caps out

Just for some more information about me, I've only fapped to Kaa related stuff for the last like 6-10 years. Nothing gets me off the same way >.>

Yeah hypnohub (rip hypnochan), /d/, sometimes see stuff on /aco/, deviantart, check these almost everyday. Finding new decent art is like bleeding a stone :P

One of my fav lately.

I wish there was a lot more stuff like this, animated and all.

Yeeaaaahh :(

self bump, inb4 ded