I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist...

I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these anti women or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or showing tits bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo.

All you fuck tards do is drool over my beautiful tits on Facebook, fapping to my tit pics. I bet none of you misogynistic cucks have the BALLS to say any shit to my face, fucking come at me, debate with me like real men but if you dare rape me with your sexual harassment or ask for nudity I WILL CALL THE AUTHORITY SO JUST FUCKING TRY ME Sup Forums 9545314294

Other urls found in this thread:

ageofshitlords.com/top-5-feminist-copy-pastas/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Tits or gtfo

slut is wayyyy in over her head this time

Rawr x3 nuzzles how are you pounces on you you're so warm o3o notices you have a bulge o: someone's happy ;) nuzzles your necky wecky~ murr~ hehehe rubbies your bulgy wolgy you're so big :oooo rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy it doesn't stop growing ·///· kisses you and lickies your necky daddy likies (; nuzzles wuzzles I hope daddy really likes $: wiggles butt and squirms I want to see your big daddy meat~ wiggles butt I have a little itch o3o wags tail can you please get my itch~ puts paws on your chest nyea~ its a seven inch itch rubs your chest can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease sad face I need to be punished runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~ paws on your bulge as I lick my lips I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow you smell so musky :v licks shaft mmmm~ so musky drools all over your cock your daddy meat I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe puts snout on balls and inhales deeply oh god im so hard~ licks balls punish me daddy~ nyea~ squirms more and wiggles butt I love your musky goodness bites lip please punish me licks lips nyea~ suckles on your tip so good licks pre of your cock salty goodness~ eyes role back and goes balls deep mmmm~ moans and suckles

Is kill?

U srs

OP here. You're actually incapable of computing my logic. How sad. As a victim of sexual harassment and college rape culture I'd expect at least some of the ppl on Sup Forums to be up to date with these current women's rights issues

You have shit tits m8

Is this a fucking joke?

im doubtful that that is even your real number we arnt your personal army fuck off

Seriously go FUCK YOURSELVES. MY TITS ARE PERFECT AND DONT TEXT ME UNLESS YOU WANT TO DEBATE MODERN FEMINISM

Troll. Why would Sup Forums care about you? You show no tits. Observe rules 30, 31, and 37.

ITT: ugly feminazi assumes we give a shit.

Her tits suck

I'm glad noone has fallen for ops bait yet

>Feels proud man.

You're a disgrace to every stupid fucking cam whore out there, I called the number three times and they never picked up lmfao, your dauntlessness is as small as your tits

Holy shit! A wild dumb count appears! Feminism isn't real! You really think that shit is real?! Bawhahahahaha! You are a sad sad little moo cow.

b is not your personal army

but some of these fucks are probably dumb enough to fall for this

tits or gtfo.

Then fucking anhero

>I WILL CALL THE AUTHORITY
>AUTHORITY

I want to marry you :)

Did you go to community college for gender studies :^)

Those are some ugly tits. Your face looks like you smell a fart. You have eyes like a Chihuahua on crank. You fail at life.

OP picked up the phone and sounded 14

Here's the deal. You people come here with no hard facts or statistics and only bring feelings and "Sexual harassment" allegations against any argument that goes against your vitriolic point of view. I suggest you get some information and unbiased data to back your heinous claims and then we can have a legitimate discussion. Using Ad Hominems only makes you less valid.
BTW, your tits are shit.

That's more of an /r9k/ thing, you'd have better luck riling feathers over there.

OP If you dumb cunts don't think im real, add my Facebook twats Luna Holmes and no my major is gender studies its psychology so jokes on you assumptiontards

Also NYPA.

as an avid angler, I have to say this is excellent bait

>shitpasta/10
Sup Forums is not your personal army, and you've been reported for inciting a raid. enjoy your ban, faguette. lurk moar next time.
>ageofshitlords.com/top-5-feminist-copy-pastas/

Attack helicopter still makes me laugh hard

I texted op and they started quoting the quran

On behalf of everyone here, just allow me to quickly say.....

*snore*

FREE THE NIPPLE WOMAN HATER!

>Psychology Major adding in tard even though they know the ramifications are more than just mental

t's nice to know that this is the true nature of 3rd wave feminism; not the nebulous lard-galactic clusters on facebook, or big red on youtube, but the arrogant, hypocritical, vapid wisps of cigarette smoke like you. You say that we are misogynistic, but would most of us actually follow through on this "Sexual Harassment" bullshit.

I took a psych course, and the teacher taught us something: if someone presents you opportunity to attack their character in a specific way, it is most likely a ploy to benefit them.
My guess, you either get off to being demeaned (don't blame you, I like it with certain people) because you were a golden child, or you're some moody dudey looking to get back at this chick for her not sucking your cock on sight (In which case I can suggest some yoga that will remove the need of a partner). Either way, weak comrade. weak.

You wonder why actual rapists get away with "She was asking for it" when people pull shit like this to tell you why

Poor baby