Ask a sjw/feminist anything

Ask a sjw/feminist anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=X8sJm7ZecR8
musicmp3.ru/artist_david-bowie__album_1outside-the-nathan-adler-diaries-a-hyper-cycle.html#.V70fyPkrLIU
youtube.com/watch?v=EOPwk1gghVc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You down to fuck?

Nah but I appreciate the offer

do you consider yourself a femiinist

Can you sexually identify as a nigger? Im asking for a friend

Yup

when is it ok to rape?

At least post some tits, then.

No, but I am half black lmao

Never

Are you seriously telling me I cant identify as what I feel like on the inside, Im triggererererd

Trigger me timbers user.

I like asking about music. What kind of music do ya like?

Prove the wage gap after taking into account the different choices women make in life that results in them working in lower paying jobs.

Why are your views on the world based solely on the emotional well being of strangers and not reason?

>Makes up a statistic angrily

Prove that feminism isnt cancer
>protip: you cant

Classic rock:
Beatles,queen,rolling stones,ac/dc, ect.

Goth rock/deathrock/post punk:
bauhaus,souxie and the banshees,
Bauhaus,joy division, cinema strange, alien sex fiend, ect.

Dark/ cabaret/"gypsy" punk/neo classical:
Amanda palmer, vermillion lies, evelyn Evelyn, voltaire, bird eats baby, tom waits Rasputina, emilie autumn,ect.

Emo/Alt. Rock/nu mental:
Mcr, fob, paramore, panic!, all timw low, ect.

Steam punk music, electro swing, happy hardcore, dark psychedelic.

Why don't you have any real goals in life?

will you listen to this?
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

There are few things more feminine than breast cancer

I do actually, I wpuld like to go to.college and make art, and also act.

I'm working right now amd have my high school diploma.

do you like this song?
youtube.com/watch?v=X8sJm7ZecR8

Tbh I cannot say whether or not I completely believe in the wage gap, ive seen some decent evidence on both sides, so as of now this is a grey area for me.

You listen to any Billy Joel? (Since you like
Classic rock).

Also if you're a fan of Steampunk music you might like Steam Powered Giraffe. I've been listening to them a lot lately.

Should probably start with some English classes.

making art isn't a goal by itself, you stupid frenulum, try harder, or take the easy route and get married

Bloody hell, a feminist that uses facts and evidence instead of opinions! Todays turning out to be a good day.

I like both actually! I grew up listening to billy joel all my life thanks ro my dad movin' out (Anthony's song) is my favorite song.

I also enjoy steam powered giraffe, brass goggles is my fave from them

Sorry my dude im on my phone amd I have big meaty thumbs, and I type pretty damn fast.

Shit you have pretty good taste, man.

As for SPG so far Whale Song and Honeybee are my favorites?

You like Bowie?? He's been my favorite singer for 3 years.

(Obviously ignore the ? I had after 'favorites')

ita my goal to ge a career in art, is that better?

Also marriage isn't successful for everyone. Although I'd like to when im ready and meet the one

I've seen worse baits. Not fallin' for that though.

Thanks!

Bowie is another artist I enoy, my fabes are life on mars and changes , he's a big inspiration for me. All the classic rock im into.including bowie is all because I listened to it with my dad all my life

Not a bait I'm a sjw who frequents Sup Forums including Sup Forums

Oh I thought you meant starving artist bullshit. that stuff makes me cringe, career in art is good though, my goal too.

There is no "One" romance is a neurochemical con job

Damn man I got a ton of recommendations for you (both songs and albums) if you're interested.

Do you have a favorite genre?

Donald?

Yrah sorry I should have been more clear, I would like to study and imporve my art. I wanna do animation
and make comics as well as to musical theater (im a showtunes fan as well)

Meh you may be right but ether way once I find a person who im fond of enough we'll see what happens.

Alex?

Nah not a fan of him.

Go for someone that you could live with who is not exactly you but similar;

>claiming to be an SJW but not a bait

yeah sure...

Anything dark and kinda gothy I guess? Emo, electro swing, dark techno like infected mushroom or imonster.

why not?

Why don't you just kill yourself?

Don't bother responding, I've already left the thread.

Does Sup Forums trigger you often? Do you get triggered often in general?

Okay shit I got the perfect album for you...
If you like darker/electronic music I got one album you'll love. "1. Outside" by David Bowie. It's one of his darker albums and while I wasn't too big of a fan of it there's a LOT of great stuff on there and it should fit your tastes well.

Here's a link if you wanna stream it, found this website a while ago. It's safe trust me.

musicmp3.ru/artist_david-bowie__album_1outside-the-nathan-adler-diaries-a-hyper-cycle.html#.V70fyPkrLIU

Honeybee is the best.

I used to be super offensive and shit so not really (i still have my moments and offensive guilty pleasures)

Ive been om this site for maybe like 8 or night years?? And have been desensitized by so many things not much stuff triggers me at all.

what if i am being forced to do it and other people's lives are on the line?

tits or gtfo you worthless woman

Damn right it is, bro.
I kinda miss when The Jon was in the band. He was a pretty great singer. (No disrespect to Hatchworth though, he's great too)

men get paid .72 cents for every dollar a woman gets paid, it's bullshit.

It's already been proven by time magazine that in major metropolitan cities women actually make more than men with the same qualifications and hours worked.

we dont need a feminist to prove this, because she won't

from a scale of 1 to ' i should have have aborted your ass when i had the chance", how disappointed are your parents?

youtube.com/watch?v=EOPwk1gghVc

Islam or nah?

What is sjw exactly?
Single juicy women?
Short jaded whale?
Slimy John Wayne?

it's etc. not ect. you ignorant bitch

kill yourself

I'm a physic. I'm pretty old. Have been on this site for longer. Tell me if I'm wrong
> you like animals. Vegetarian
> you're in a long relationship
> you are creative

Do you believe sports should be desegregated by sex?

So in the case of the Olympics, should there simply be one soccer event with men and women, instead of one for men and one for women?