So I've been with my girlfriend for about 4 months...

So I've been with my girlfriend for about 4 months, she told me her ex raped and abused her and I asked who and if he was in jail, turns out it was my neighbour, what should I do to him? Dubs decides what I do.

rape her

rape him

Kill him, he deserves it.

Ask him not to do it again

We got a winner

put CP on his computer and tell cops

WINRAR

This

rape him, rip off his scrotum in pieces, pour lye on his exposed testes, then leave him in a tub of lye. gag bind and knock him out before hes in the tub. Trust me, this works

How shall I kill him? Requires trips to decide

y'know that'd be super fucked up but pretty much flawless if you can find a way to sneak onto his comp. Or try to hack it somehow.

GF is liar break up with her for her ex.

Believe everything else she tells you, gullible fuck.

Remote hacking always leaves a trace

Speaking of CP, some dude did send me some via dropbox the other day, how would I use this?

suck his dick for reference

Get creative with torture

Ridiculous. You've been with her for 4 months? How about getting more info than just her naturally biased story? Let's not forget that there are legions of human beings, male and female alike, who retell parts of their past to make themselves seem victimized while they leave out bad decisions they made oreservations anything that doesn't play to the reaction they want from you.
Just make sure you're informed before you act and act legally. The life you save may be your own.

Quads have spoken

The quad god speaks, nothing happens

nice get my boy