Why do these still exist?

Why do these still exist?

You forgot åland

fuck off mobileposting scum

But its not totally independent unlike these other states. I should also add Luxembourg, I mean its in between France, Germany and the Netherlands how did it remained independant?

Bumping. Nobody has an answer?

As far as Liechtenstein, their shape is a remnant of the Holy Roman Empire. They secured their own land and for the most part remained neutral, pretty much latching on to Switzerland for support. San Marino is the oldest of them and there's some old treaty or some shit that protected their independence.

As for the Vatican I'm not sure, I assume it might have just remained its own entity after the papal states unified into Italy because the Pope was still somewhat a prominent entity.

Andorra was ruled by the King of Spain and the Bishop (or king) of France, some weird shit going on there.

Basically all treaties and shit I guess, but you know, Amerilard education here

Basically treaties and shit.

Why does Canada exist?

Andorra is ruled by two co-princes, the bishop of Seu d'Urgell in Spain and whoever is ruling France, at this moment the President of the Republic.

Alright, so wasn't too far off I guess. Isn't it pretty much a big shopping center now?

What the fuck, you mean all those Moldovan posters might actually have been Andorran if I'd moused over them?

I'm pretty sure the andorran flag is also shown by default whenever the server shits itself

>His country doesn't have a comfy european microstate as a neighbour.

because they can, and they have a right to autonomy
the more u know

plebs, the lot of them

luxembourg used to be bigger, but belgium got a significant part of it (luxembourg province) on their revolt, smaller country was then considered to be in a personal union with the netherlands I believe, but they didn't want a female ruler. I don't think neither Germany nor France would like to have either annexing it, have you ever heard of buffer states?

>being against the Vatican
FUCK
OFF
NEW WORLD
SCUM

t. Patrick O'Brein

Why does Canada exist if we have the USA on the south and the north west????

>I mean its in between France, Germany and the Netherlands
>Canadian education

It is a shopping centre and a tax haven and they don't even try to hide it. Andorra is the richest country I know, it's something that you can feel when you drive to the mountains and the most expensive cars have got Andorran plates. The first thing in Andorra after crossing the border is a series of gas stations kek

>having a physical border with more than 1 country period

wtf how do you even sleep at night like aren't you scared of being attacked from multiple angles?

>what is ireland

Ah yes, the Northern Irish posters.

But Canada only really borders one country and that could still happen to you

Why should we be scared of an invasion?
> Andorra
It's a supermarket, not a country
> France
Already tried, didn't work
> Morocco
There's a wall between us
> UK
They already invade us every summer
> Portugal
Lol

>aren't you scared of being attacked from multiple angles?
it's definitely not our neighbors we ought to worry about, after all you don't share a border with china either do you

It's where the betas ran and hid to when the Revolution happened.

>Why does the Vatican still exist

WATCH IT JAMAL

Because Europe is too peace-loving at the moment to have the balls to take over these useless countries.

Andorra, Malta and the Vatican aren't quite so bad, but Monaco and Liechenstein are cancerous tumours living off the backs of larger countries. Removing them would be better for all involved.

Don't say that anymore.
God is listening you

I was mocking the question you dumb autists