Hillary Clinton has no control over her bladder functions. It's why she wants debates seated

Hillary Clinton has no control over her bladder functions. It's why she wants debates seated.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s
youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM
youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU
youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo
lmgtfy.com/?q=Hillary health problems
youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Well her problems doesn't end there now do they?

holy shit an old lady has lumpy legs

gotta be a catheter bag

goddamn you people, it's like you've never seen an old person's body before

also what the fuck would staying seated have to do with a catheter bag?

You have no control over your ignorance.

LOL nice research Loser

Listen I don;t like Clinton either but since when is not being able to control your bladder a mark against being qualified to be president.

How is this relevant?

Pretty sure I can name quite a few things that Trump can't control...

OBAMA IS GOING TO TAKE MY GUNS

>"2 Rubles have been deposited in your Rossijskaja Federacija account"

Would rather have someone with a big cock who pisses in a bag than a small cocked cuck.

This is irrelevant.
Source: The republicans had to issue term limits to the presidency after a democrat won 4 terms WITH FUCKING POLIO

>trump fans cant argue facts/ideas
>quick better come up with something to make a woman look bad because we sure as hell cant have a woman in a position of power.

Being a man has nothing to do with being "better" than a woman.

Sup Hillary?

Lets remember that the same people who think Hillary is too old to be president at 68 years old are supporting a 70 year old candidate

A 70 year old whose father was diagnosed with an inheritable form of Alzheimers at 70

What about the stool, the bodyguard with those press into leg injecting things, seizures, panic attacks, coughing fits, Clinton staff researching parkinson drugs, and not being able to walk up a flight of stairs and having ever place she visits outfitted with railing on stairs.

Welcome to America, this is called a double standard. Women face a lot of these.

>peeing during peace talks
>peeing during missile launches
>peeing during speeches
>peeing anytime and anywhere except the bathroom

>Democrats claim to be peaceful
>Democrats claim to be compassionate
>Democrats claim to be against war
>Democrats claim to support Islam

And yet the person they support is a psychopathic maniac killer

youtube.com/watch?v=OqbDBRWb63s - The Truth About Hillary Clinton's Mental Illness

youtube.com/watch?v=FmIRYvJQeHM - "We came, we saw, he died! LAUGHS" (Gaddafi)

youtube.com/watch?v=O894bXmqqGU - Hillary Clinton openly states she wants war with Iran to protect Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Hillary Clinton has no control over her bladder functions. It's why she wants debates seated.
Sure, and the moonlandings were fake..............

oh hey, i was just in kissimmee

k00l beans

>I'll take bullshit for $500 Alex
>'what is desperate trump shill propaganda?'

I hope I die prior to being poop in the pants.

Cool story bro. I too, like to make shit up!

What about literally NONE of that being true or mattering, though?

Also, what about reasonable accomodations for senior citizens is offensive to you? If she was in a wheelchair would that disqualify her?

>like to make shit up!

I've got bad news for you faggot.

3 of those videos are just Clinton talking and nothing else.

She's a fucking psychotic maniac and you're an idiot.

After all the bullshit the guntarded faggots have put us through for the past 30 fucking years, I wish he actually would. I want to see some redneck pieces of shit try defending their trailers from drone strikes with an AR-15.

>ever heard of Depends?

Peeing...in a catheter. You admitted you think she's doing that. Who cares

nigga Trump is healthy as fuck. He's doing up to 3 rallies a day sometimes and is in perfect shape. Trump doesn't drink, doesn't smoke, and only had one surgery ever which was an apendix removal.
hello plebbit. Are you going to tell me black people are oppressed next.
im ukrainian nigger
>shill propaganda
wow jeez i guess that evidence sure does disprove my argument. i guess im now #withher

Clinton is actually being treated for parkinson's.

She also fractured her and has had a small stroke in the past year.

Worst of all, her personal aide Huma Abedin was forced to admit that Clinton is "frequently confused" and needs to be coached before long interviews otherwise she will forget things.

She's not even going to make it through the election. Trump will be the next president. I can't wait for the liberal shit storm.

Drudge Report: Not even once.

The truth hurts doesn't it?

Hearing the words right from her very own mouth.

It must sting so bad.

lmgtfy.com/?q=Hillary health problems

Too dumb to use a search engine? She shits her diapers regularly.

That are be some fine shill work, Vladimir. Where of I can find good bullshit like of what you post?

UH OH

Bitch has parkinson's.

CONFIRMED

God damn, that's some pure comedic genius right there.

>Where of I can find good bullshit like of what you post?

I don't know what you're taking about Hill Shill

Those are just video interviews with Clinton herself

So you're saying that Clinton is speaking a bunch of bullshit?

That's hilarious you dumb cunt.

Quads of truth.

only conservative media will report it since surprise surprise everything else is anti-trump. only Fox is starting to loosen up.
pic also related

you are from Ukraine, you no understand

FREQUENTLY CONFUSED LOL

Trump is in such good health he literally has to forge a dead Doctor's signature on a note he wrote himself

& dont forget "All of his test results were positive"

>The republicans had to issue term limits to the presidency after a democrat won 4 terms WITH FUCKING POLIO

And nobody knew he had polio because the media covered it up.
Sound familiar?

Wearing orange. I guess she's getting ready for prison already

Dubbbs of truth.

I wanna live long enough to get a bionic sphincter.

Trumpkins are really getting desperate aren't they?

very believable

Confirmed that :
is a Shilldawg

>Huma Abedin was forced to admit that Clinton is "frequently confused" and needs to be coached before long interviews otherwise she will forget things.

>forced
kek

>"frequently confused"
That's the 24/7 state of every single Republican.

>coached before long interviews or she will forget things
Motherfucker I'm 30 and that shit's already happening to me. It's called being a human living on Earth. So you have an advisor or you keep a desk reminder/work journal. It also has a lot to do with having to have a lot of critical knowledge for your job (like, just maybe SecState?)

LIES
I
A
R

How does it feel to post senseless bullshit propaganda? Oh yeah and....

This much butt hurt damage control

You're a fucking laughable idiot.

Roger Ailes is innocent

>implying being a democrat means anything more or less than "I'm officially not a fucking retard".

only a fool would believe this

>also what the fuck would staying seated have to do with a catheter bag?
>op's pic related

You realize that before then there was a precedence set by Washington? He refused a third term believing that much longer and a president would become too close to a king. FDR did it merely for the fact we were in the most destructive war the world has ever known and recovering from the depression. After he was out though it was decided by more than just republicans that the long standing precedence of 2 terms should become officially law.

>Won three terms
>didn't lie though his teeth
>is a he
>not metally ILL unlike Hilary

>Lies

Nope FACTS

Fact Number 1: Clinton is being treated for Parkinson's PROVEN HERE Fact Number 2: Clinton has serious problems with frequent confusion PROVEN HERE BLOWN
THE
FUCK
OUT

Trump will be the next president.

Hillary Clinton will die several months after losing the presidency. The whole country will suddenly realize they dodged a major bullet by not electing her.

Guys. I think this thread is what you could call mudslinging. It's what you do when you realize that you are massively failing, and flailing, and have no actual point to argue. Usually a tactic saved for last minute panics, rarely works though.

Shit. It's August and you guys/trump are starting with the name calling, as if you weren't for the last 20 years but whatever. And HRC is laying in the cut watching her poll numbers rise with hardly any effort, simply by letting trump talk himself into the ground. The last 2 elections ring a bell?

youtube.com/watch?v=xvhBoF_pCHo - Hillary laughs maniacally about war with Iran

>Clinton shows clear, irrefutable signs of psychopathic personality disorder
>Clinton is a blood thirsty maniac in love with death
>Clinton is surrounded by literally dozens of suspicious deaths
>Clinton will bring death and bloodshed to the world

ANYONE WHO SUPPORTS CLINTON IS ALSO GUILTY OF HER CRIMES. YOU HAVE INNOCENT BLOOD ON YOUR HANDS.

Fuck off CTR faggotzzzzz

Hillary Clinton might piss her pants was all OP said. The implication was that her health was not up to being able to handle the stress of presidency.

Yet somehow, some Clinton supporter managed to make this about trump supporters being sexist.

>way to pull the sex card hilbot! Are you paid by the post or the hourly or what?

the us gov aint going to drone strike anyone on us soil faggot

Hillary Clinton is guilty of murder

Bill Clinton is guilty of rape

Anyone who supports the Clinton's is guilty of both rape and murder.

Irrefutable truth.

>standing during a debate

who the fuck takes these retarded conservatives seriously?
what does it mean when they have to lie to make an argument?

That shit was FUNNY AS HELL.

>I'm healthy. I've got the best health. I'm so healthy that other healthy people are gonna be AMAZED at how healthy I am.

Since you like youtube videos you should give this a watch:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSE-XoVKaXg

no i said im ukrainian i didnt say im from or in ukraine. I though leftist were supposed to be smart. Really makes you think doesnt it.
His shops still open and he's on Northwell but even if you dont beilive the letter is trump being high energy and flying across the country everyday doing up to 3 rallies a day all of which are longer than hillaries average speeches.
nice ad hom my dude

you do realize they're talking about her waking up to make an 8a.m. phone call on a day full of phone calls?

You never get reminded you have to call someone? Imagine having 20+ calls a day starting from the time you wake up

Clinton is hiding from the press and the public because she's seriously ill and on death's doorstep.

Trump will win by default.

Rip

Oh look.

shit people put all their best efforts into making look real but were BTFO when her doctor came out and said they were all false.

>b-b-b-b-b-b-buh!!

No. Your excuses don't work.

She's frequently confused and that makes her unfit to be president.

Shhhhh...........Let him enjoy his liberal fantasy.

are you twelve or something??

>people believing things they see/read on internet

unless you really are trolling, then I guess good job

Trump will be our first HIV+ president

All his test results were positive. Crazy.

Ha ha! Are hilbots trying to turn this attack around! Give it up! We saw the emails from the DNC! We know she'll win even if there is no support for her!

Neither of those facts were ever refuted.

She is:

Being treated for parkinson's and other brain disorders.

Had a recent stroke.

And is frequently confused, making her unfit for the presidency

Houston, we have officially gone Full Tinfoil. Repeat; we have confirmed sightings of FULL TINFOIL. Please advise, over.

Huma Abedin is Clinton's closest aide of 25 years. The image you saw is public record

Try harder shill

I love this Clinton is sick meme. It's literally the last hope of the failed Trump campaign. They even tried to fake medical records but the fake was so bad it was caught immediately. Trump supporters on suicide watch.

Listen and believe, but only when you want to.

Clinton will likely die before the election. Willing to bet on it.

nice fallacy

>paid
Implying Hillary would pay somebody to post on Sup Forums. She's practically a grandmaster kike.

>endorsed by Ann Coulter

holy shit I think I'm dying over here!

What? No D'Souza shit too? I'm diappointed.

5 time draft fuck daddy probably had lots of money then with mommy.
Thought the usual was like 1-3
but not past 2