Does anyone love the thought of teen girls getting molested against their will by boys a lot younger than them?

does anyone love the thought of teen girls getting molested against their will by boys a lot younger than them?

No freak

like a 16-17 years old baby sitter getting molested by a 12-13 years old boy?

yes

i mean.. that would never happen right? any 16 years old girl would be stronger than a 12 years old boy... right?

not if she's tied up

what's your kik? cuz i think your thread is gonna rip soon

If he is weaker than her how is he going to tie her up?

when she's taking a nap

you think he wouldn't wake her up while tying her wrists behind her back or something?

This is what I was thinking.

do you like the idea in op post though? what scenarios do you think about?

you think only tying her wrists would be enough?

i mean.. i never heard of a baby sitter just taking a nap while she look over someone but.. it is kind of exciting

can u stop using that picture. shes 16 there u faggot

what other kind of scenario would you like to see?

I mean I guess I wouldnt have minded having sex or whatever with the babysitter I had when I was younger. She was a cute hispanic girl. That being said I dont really fantasize about other young little boys raping baby sitters.

i don't really know...i mean.. something about her being distracted watching something and he come up behind her

maybe he puts something in her drink

>tfw I am sitting here in a thread about little boys raping their female babysitters

Have I truly hit rock bottom?

ohh that would easily work, even more if it's not the first time she baby sit for him

st foire festival 2

I wanna see my sister molested

So like what this is a planned thing? Like not some spontaneous rape? Do 12 year olds plan stuff like that? Also how would a 12 year old know about date rape drugs? And furthermore how would he get ahold of some?

By a little 12 year old she is babysitting?

Hmm, got kik?

niggers

more of her

i an is teen, comment my show now please. Also, iam nude.

pegue.net/6IbE

How would u molest her

Search up a forbidden time. Its a hentai and sounds exactly like what you said

yes

Bump

too many questions dude

More of her, kik?

Why

She is cute