I won't ever get to hug a girl and it makes me really sad

i won't ever get to hug a girl and it makes me really sad

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GMO5nZcTk8c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nate?

cool story bro

nope

What makes me sad is that you aren't taking advantage of acne medication.

i don't have any acne

i watch this video religiously

youtube.com/watch?v=GMO5nZcTk8c

Have you even thought of killing yourself?

No, you won't. You're a sad loser who should brighten up the world by removing yourself from it. Do it quietly please, we're sick of you.

lower your standards. enjoy the company of woman regardless of how they look. pretty much just talk to the ugly girls like human beings and your get plenty of hugs and probably bang them too. Who knows maybe you'll find a wife.

I'll tuck it for you, bro and we can hug it out.

>maybe you'll find a wife

not the op but fuck i'd rather die a lonely virgin then have kids with someone i'm not attracted to

indeed i have, all day every day
okay, i will
lmao what makes you think i don't do that
no thanks man

sorry, i meant i tried to do that. but no it doesn't work if you're below a certain threshold appearance-wise

If you looked like op, you'd be lucky to fuck anything. Even a fleshlight wiuld run away

i know. i always find it humorous when someone suggests that. it's literally not an option for me

How often do you post these threads? Either you are impasta or you're so sad that you have to post these multiple times because I've seen this before

fuark thats pretty harsh bro, he's not ugly (or attractive) just a normal looking dude

In the land of the ugly, this guy is considered repulsive. Why isn't he dead yet?

i always get scared

sorry

Na man, only joking. You not that ugly, just not one of the beautiful people. Go out, get hammered and fuck drunk ugly chicks. You'll get more confident with girls and get better looking ones once your confidence grows

Most of you neckbeards totally could if you would grow a pair, lose wight, shave, and get a haircut. It's the same bullshit every time.

Have you considered talking to a girl objectively about what makes you unattractive aside from what you look like?

well idk, that other guy seemed pretty convinced otherwise and so am i
most of the time. i've done all that before and it doesn't help
how so? how am i supposed to talk to a girl about that when they all shut me down immediately based purely on what i look like?

your like those bitches in that girl with the ugly face and pig picture saying how beautiful she is...nigga we know you lying

You say you're working on self improvement and need some advice. A lot of girls either straight up will hurt your feelings or they'll be willing to be honest with a bit of encouragement, so you'd have to say it's ok that they're honest with you.
If I knew you in person and you asked me or a guy in your situation asked me I'd be willing to be honest. So I'm assuming there are other girls who would do the same.
Unless you, you know, don't want to improve yourself and would rather stew in self pity forever.