Why are white men so afraid of the BBC?

Why are white men so afraid of the BBC?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dakPmCI6mOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they can't hold up!

Insecurity. They think black men will steal their women, and they're afraid of that.

I'm not. maybe you are. Not gay. Don't give a fuck about someones dick or color of their dick. Now go kill yourself and help us eradicate one more moronic fucktard 12 year old.

>afraid
You mean disgusted

we don't want to get aids

but... but i like it!

black guy here im gonna fuck you

more like why does OP and the other shills constantly making these threads dedicate so much time and effort in promoting that idea.

not all of us are, some of us enjoy,cherish and adore BBC

AIDS, mostly.

>Implying Hillary isn't a nigger deep in arab oil hand outs.

Tim kaine is a nigger too.
America is dead.

Same reason weeabs promote the idea that anime is for adults and is respected in Asia

because youtube.com/watch?v=dakPmCI6mOA

black guy here im gonna fuck you too

why are niggers so afraid of gainful employment?

Also, another interesting thing to briefly consider before getting back to reality: Why are black men so proud of their genitals? Other cultures are proud of their achievements and progress made in various fields, where as these mysterious black men who are apparently having sex with all the white women can only think about their own penis, like a bunch of primitives- as if having a penis is some sort of accomplishment, lol.

if hillary really cared about niggers she would do something about the slaves in nigeria and the south sudan.

this fuckin shop! why is it in every single nigger hate thread we get this fucking shop? cant you do better than this stale old shit you useless nigger?

Is this your first day on Sup Forums?

Black people are lucky they can even browse the internet, just short of a few decades ago, they couldn't even drink out the same water fountain as the white man.

Did you also know, that race has nothing to do with the erect penis size.

Did you also know, that most women do not care about penis size.

Why do blacks brag about their genetic predisposition for having above average dicks? Is it because it's literally the only single thing they have worth bragging on?

HA!

wow what a great reply, user.
Really makes you think.

So you're saying after 50k years of separate evolution in different societal systems there's literally no difference between races?

I'll take that as a yes.

Why do $hills post these threads? Why do people not put sage in every field?

take it however you want, faggot. I'm sure you already do.

Well everyone is different and the same. We all come from stardust.

because a 9 inch cock hurts a bit when its being rammed in ur ass for 30 minutes

sounds hot, care to tell me more about it?

> in nigger hate thread

Wew lad

well first my dick is going to go inside of you then im going to start fucking

Well according to

This is actually a /pol nigger hate thread

My gf also wants to try BBC

niggers. thats why

I always wonder this. Whites developed an immunity to milk because 3000yrs ago those sick fucks sucked cow udders.

Aryans inhabit the only continent on earth that didn't independently develop civilization

New top gear is shit

i would probably go with because it signifies that property values are going to go down and interest rates will spike.
side note
brits are afraid of most news outlets, they think the anchor looking into the camera is making eye contact with them, and that startles the average britbong.
pic totally unrealted.

>mfw record for largest penis is held by a white man

yeah i got that part. i meant more like what you are like and what you are into

partial transparencies always trip me out.

BC GIGGA NIGGA JUST APPEARED!!!

good god take fucking ET from us we dont want her.

because of the high level of crime committed by black people

Kill Yourself

actually wasnt there that hispanic guy who had a 19 inch penis that he had to get surgically reduced because it interfered with his ability to work or function?

i mean if we can see it, most likely a rape is occurring, statistically.
I would wager that more often than not, when a white man sees a Black donger, a rape has occurred recently or will soon occur.

i think that is the living record holder, or former
and now there's someone else either via the reduction means its no longer the living like larry large forgeign object it once was

Fuck me daddy

> white guy

Jonah's a Jew

i will when?

Not afraid of it, more like disgusted by it and by niggers in general.

Why do you feel white men are afraid of it? What are you going off of, here?

Anytime you want

i want your sweet ass now! is it cute?

Is it daddy?

Ima kill dis nigger

Probably because AIDS

yes it is i need it right now im gonna cum in you

lol

People have been retarded by the fact that they are retarded. That something can be known is assumed.That things are quantifiable, is not evidence enough to support the fact that our origins are unknowable. Don't take my word for it though, I'm retarded.

Lel roll to kill giggyniggy

Rwrol5

I need it, are you big?

7.2 inch

Oh my, c-can i see?

that's one question blacks already know the answer to. hint; no

I'm not afraid of things that don't exist.

I'm not afraid of BBC. In fact, I like sucking on BBC's.

This thread again