Won olympic golden medal in judo

>won olympic golden medal in judo
>get knock down by hotel concierge

"To the police, the hotel concierge said he punched the Belgian judoka after being pulled by the collar. The strike hit the left eye of Van Tichelt. The athlete was taken to the Copacabana emergency center, where he was medicated, and then sent to the 12ยช Police Department (Copacabana), where the incident report was made."

Is this "martial art" a meme, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

extra.globo.com/esporte/rio-2016/horas-depois-de-ganhar-medalha-no-judo-belga-se-envolve-em-confusao-em-hotel-e-levado-para-delegacia-19885776.html
youtu.be/laEzlIVeV6M
youtube.com/watch?v=ivI8omve0_s
hln.be/hln/nl/1306/Olympische-Spelen/article/detail/2826184/2016/08/09/Van-Tichelt-deelt-in-de-klappen-na-incident-aan-hotel.dhtml?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=socialredactie&utm_content=nieuws
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

News site: extra.globo.com/esporte/rio-2016/horas-depois-de-ganhar-medalha-no-judo-belga-se-envolve-em-confusao-em-hotel-e-levado-para-delegacia-19885776.html

He might actually trying to be respectful. It'll become international news if a foreigner punched out one of the locals.

What can he do if his opponent isnt using a kimono?

Isn't Judo like wrestling? They don't teach you how to punch I think.

Kek, first thing I've read about this.

Even if he didn't learn how to punch, he could have flipped him and disabled him very quickly.

He didn't hit back because of thisWould have been instantly DQ'd

He entered the hotel in pursue of a hooker that supposedly stole his cell phone, I don't think he gives a fuck about discretion.

youtu.be/laEzlIVeV6M

I've watched some judo for the first time at this Olympics and it looks pretty gay desu

I doubt some random concierge would be able to subdue any of the boxers at the games, except perhaps the flyweight manlets

Horrible english

>practice a "martial" """""art"""" all your life
>get rekt by some untrained guy
kek
KEK
K E K

>won olympic golden medal in judo
???????????????

Judo is one of the few martial arts that isn't a meme.

spotted the waffle fakeflagger

Anyone can get HEEMED if they don't anticipate the hit.

>random punch
>"subdue"
How to spot a person who's never been in a fight: the post.

I don't get this whole "sucker punch" thing you guys are talking about. Did you even read the post?

The judo guy grabbed the concierge by the collar, and then the concierge reacted punching him in the eye, this is not a sucker punch. The moment you grabbed someone using some gay judo technique, you should expect the other person to not follow the gay judo rules and punch you back in the fucking face, like it's done in a real fight.

>Olympic athlete
>has to resort to hookers

top kek

>be world class martial artist
>show extreme amount of control and self-discipline that prevents you from killing a nigga

based if you think about it

Meh i consider the Bas Rutten
World class martial artist more BASed.
youtube.com/watch?v=ivI8omve0_s

hln.be/hln/nl/1306/Olympische-Spelen/article/detail/2826184/2016/08/09/Van-Tichelt-deelt-in-de-klappen-na-incident-aan-hotel.dhtml?utm_source=hootsuite&utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=socialredactie&utm_content=nieuws

he said he was glad he was going home in a few days because he'd probably do something stupid celebrating
didn't take too long

>kimono
it's called judogi

Also I have no idea how a judoka could win a fight against a naked man

>bathrobe-pulling
>a sport

Dude won a gold medal in a physically intensive sport, give him a break lad

dunno why this made me laugh but it did

>implying faggots like you who do BJJ would even stand a chance in that situation
>implying he didn't want to get into a fight because he would risk his country's success for something retarded

Muay Thai is the superior Asian Martial Art.

Judo is just for showing off kind of like Kendo.

Fencing / Muay Thai master race report it.