What do you think is the biggest problem of this country or its people?

What do you think is the biggest problem of this country or its people?

Education.

The education is too expensive, so everyone who graduates has to ask a gazillion dollars for doctor or lawyer services to get out of debt.
And they put retarded blacks in the same classes as normal intelligent kids, distracting the kids that do wish to study.

the astronomical cost of living in California, the stupidity of the south, and the growing SJW/Dindu presence

>60%

The people

just nuke the south.
especially north carolina

brit noes wuts gud

fuk u leafman

dumb limeyposter

Federal reserve and Jewish corruption in the media and government. Oh and millennials

Phones. People do not start conversations with those around them anymore, they whip out their phone like a faggot. So no one makes any friends and are addicted to screens

Liberals and their cancerous ideology.

Jews

Weapon producing companies.
They make people hostile to each other so they could sell more and more guns and get money. Also they promote police violence and violence against police, so both the people and law enforcement could buy more weapons to protect themselves.
Also, their shills are everywhere, ready to jumn in to defend their corporate overlords, and they disguise themselves as normal citizens.

it doesnt seem comfy

if it were i´d move in to US for like idfk couple months

Individual fundamentalists. God forbid anything ever stands above your personal interests.

obesity,donald trump and healthcare system. if you're poor you can't even afford a fucking ambulance ride

I'm okay with this.

Criminal attitudes encouraged by a generation of african americans growing up without role models due to drug control precautions from 1970s and jailing system too dependent to investments to cease to exist.
This loops too, children unattended with behavioral problems make irresponsible fathers.
This attitude towards being alienated from fatherhood also spreads as an ideology through entertainment produced by said individuals and aspiration corrupts healthy mindsets to continued effect.
This cannot be consciously avoided either because attempts to resist the behavior encourage it because fuck human consumption needs.

I still feel like this documentary is one-part nonsense to justify afro behavior today. a lot of white guilt addression but what do I know about that, painting history has become very fun with computers.

Selfishness and entitlement As oxymoronic as that may seem.

Thanks, SJWs.

Corruption and ego in politics, no politicians seem to genuinely care for the population and the president has way too much power, the president should have zero power like a parliamentary system
>medical costs are huge compared to any 1st world nation and its basically not feasible to actually pay it
>almost nothing is done about illegal immigration, lets make fun of people affected who 'lost derr jewbs' and blame them instead
>identity politics, people fall under socio-economic groups not black, white, asian, mexican - politicians just creating problems by trying to pander to groups by race
>corporate control of government, it is ridiculous to hear obama say 'we can't bring back jobs without a magic wand' or some bullshit, christ why don't you help your citizens instead of being a tosspot

They make themselves believe that their country is the best.

Basically Nazis but toned down.

>People do not start conversations with those around them anymore
I was waiting for my class to start today (not using my phone) and a girl next to me introduced herself. I thought it was really fucking weird, so I just said "hi" and looked away. Why the fuck did she talk to me, I don't know her.

Corruption, everything is too expensive, and people don't care about each other.

You are a millenial yourself dumb cunt. Anyone born in 1980-1999 is

they're retarded, in the literally medical sense
you see twenty year-olds still acting like children like it's the most normal thing in the world

How do you know he wasn't born in the 70's?

I assumed it since the demographics of this site speak more for a majority of millenials.