Take a shower.
Eat a meal.

Things are as bad as you make them.

You're right. Now go kill yourself.

>Things are as bad as you make them.

I am pretty healthy
this is purely future related.

if it makes you happier

That's fine. Feelings are stupid some times.

it wont
i'm sorry

Life never gets ok. Just a tad less shittier at some times. It does get less shittier. Hope. Im in my bad times too, lots of stuff. Just dont be too much of an optimist and you wont get dissapointed too much. Life goes on, no matter how much you take, you go on, right? Be well user

Be a man faggot

I'm a trans, faggot!

mine certainly are
i hope for my sake you're wrong
i really want it to be less shitty right now
define man?

whats wrong?

everything

this is not me - op

last year of school, things are going down hill, might not get into uni, im just terrified right now, i can't talk to anyone and yet i have to act happy everyday because thats whats expected of me, i have so much bottled up emotions i want to scream.

living in the streets, can't do any of these things.

im on the second year of uni right now. failed all my exams last semester. i still feel fine, a little stressed maybe, but i can deal withe that. im thinking of dropping out and becoming an electrician. there is always a way my friend.

I know how you feel.. its not in a way of I'm never going to be okay its more along the lines of the world is so inherently fucked and you know its not going to change and you're definitely not going to be the one to change it.

>be me
>home from uni for summer
>needed to get a temp job to earn extra cash, wanna build a PC
>been back 3 months, done 3 weeks shitty work in total
>barely any cash
>no friends in home town
>nothing to do
>just wanna get fucking back
>bored as fuck
>vidya games dont suppress the sadness anymore
>just sit in my room all day drinking and wanking
probably seems trivial to everyone, just wanted to share

have you never been taught how to be a man? you're supposed to not feel, only do. just stay in school and study and work hard to drown out the emotions. eventually you'll be numb from all the work so you won't feel those things anymore. use work as your escape.

outdated ideologies

outdated in what way?

I get the being stubborn part. but sometimes you got to come to grasp withe the fact that you're to stupid to stupid engineering

idk usually people who think they're "too stupid" just haven't really studied. if you don't understand what you're reading, then staring at the pages by yourself isn't gonna help. you've gotta go out and ask other people in your class if they want to study. there's bound to be somebody who knows more than you and is willing to help. plus most universities have tutor programs set up and such.

but even if you don't get a fancy engineering job there's still other jobs out there, it's not like "nothing is going to be okay"

I just fucking said that. If i drop out its to be en electrician. Office work seem boring anyway. use to work offshore but there is not any work there now.

ok calm down retard damn
have fun with your shitty braindead work you fucking idiot

oh fuck, calm down your self. I thing we got of on the wrong foot, hell thats just the way I talk. sorry.