how do i discover new rappers before they blow up

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7hxBw4zG-U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

listen to them before they convert to islam

move to a ghetto i guess

peep the soundcloud
i'll give u a head start tho
this man will blow up in 2017. be ahead of the game.
youtube.com/watch?v=A7hxBw4zG-U

go on worldstar

look at what's trending on soundcloud i guess

stop listening to xxxtentacion

that's a useless endeavor, but my suggestion would be move to houston or atlanta

Spend every second or your life delving deeper into any forum or info on both the internet and real life, peer review, small time rap magazines or even pretend to be a rapper trying to get a label, so you can see all the others looking for a label and ask for their mixtape, all so you can find the next big rapper and finally you can show to all of your Sup Forums friends that you are an aesthetic patrician.

damn, beat me to it.

Just know people dude.

I knew who lil yachty before he was popping because I had a friend who would leak his music n shit.

You stop listening to hip hop because you're not retarded

Right?

It doesn't matter you hipster faggit

But if you really want to just subscribe to youtube channels that only upload underground hippity hop.

I found out about Bones, X, Suicideboys before they blew up this way

I browse sites like soundcloud, P&P and also follow underground rappers on twitter, they would share their homies music, also whenever I like a feature or a producer I didn't know I browse everything about them, that way I get to know a lot of unkown rappers

X is garbage his whole shtick is turning up the bass and screaming about hitting people
worse than mumble rap

lmao

why bother being an early fan though

it's the equivalent to writing "FIRST!!!" on a youtube video, no one gives a shit

Tedy us a solid rapper, it's just that annoying shilling and the memes fucking got old fast. I remember seeing him out-rhymed biggie's son on ebro's show and thought to myself he's aight. Rosenberg said he gonna blow up and I lowkey believe it's true but that meme shit gotta go.

I like rap and hip hop, but shit like this makes me question how fucking retarded people for having any interest in half of these shitty ass soundcloud rappers.

stop

youre the most generic cliche person on this fucking earth if you listen to xxxtentacion and post online about how to find more obscure rappers

its even worse if youre fucking white, stop just stop jesus christ

Go to local shows in the New York Area listen to Queens Rapper

lmao, bruh go take your medicine, you're sperging out

pigeons and planes, fantano, other music publications that deal primarily with lesser-known artists

go to shows

you even say "bruh" in a condescending manner

some people are so basic it hurts, i feel bad for them

kek, bruh you good breh?

Why? You want to be le cool hipster? Shit man 2006 flashbacks rn

you listen to starter pack-core like tentacion unironically, sorry man there is no hope for you besides being a generic tumblr whore