Be me

>Be me
>Want to listen to some new music
>Find a website called SoundCloud
>Check out the top 50 songs
mfw all the music is nigger music
seriously though why is all the music nigger music these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/k-wullums/sets/what-am-i-am-doing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nigger music is a plague.
Nigger music should not be made,
Nigger music, go away.

Probably because some of us white people are attempting to become niggers for some reason.
I don't fucking know honestly.

Because niggers are using their wellfare into retarded shit like music (notto be missunderstood, I love good music, but when you talk about fucking bitches and having money all the fucking time you get sick of it eventually)
And since white girls adore black cocks they also go for black music
Also white bois (not white men but white bois) feel guilty for being the opressors (although they couldn't opress a cat, let alone race) and of course you have transniggers, white bois and girls that are in soul black and try with their appearence and taste in music and hairstyle to be just like blacks

Yo check it out its a white kid

soundcloud.com/k-wullums/sets/what-am-i-am-doing

Oneohtrix Point Never
Death Grips
Devotchka
Nick Drake
Inquisition
Shabazz Palaces
Yung Lean
Agalloch
GG Allin
Tchaikovsy
Beck
Sleep
Dave Matthews Band
$uicideboy$
Young Fathers
Black Flag
The Mars Volta

Guarantee you'll like at least one of them OP. Stop using shitty sites like Soundcloud to find music.

white kid but still nigger music

thanks for the list user

No Bones
Kek

Soundcloud for me is site where i can find unpopular/underground artists that are making better ,things' than popular shit, really like this

why would you check out top 50?

thats like asking for bad music no matter what. You need to know good music to get it. Stupid fag.

but what's with the "Stupid fag" you must be a millennial. the worst generation to ever exist

im not a kid just because i call him a stupid fag, when he is a stupid fag. you stupid fag.

stupid fag, stupid stupid fag. haha you must have autism or something.

this thread is awesome I have bookmarked it.

Nigger music isn't the offensive part of today's music. It's all sampled, talentless loop based bullshit computer generated shit. If we're talking nigger music as in black music, there's plenty of good black music out there, which involved actual musical instruments and talent.

yay

haha hilarious man. 1+

Mfw this looks like clay from sons of anarchy..

Because that's what's good and you have shit taste.

Spotify. You can spend hours finding new bands because of the "related artists" tab.