Sup Forums dick survery thread (be honest!)

>Sup Forums dick survery thread (be honest!)

>state your age(18+), race, length of penis, cut/uncut

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oG511mV9zx0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chinese
5.5" /14cm
uncut

Alaska native
7 inches
Cut
Bump

muslim
3 goat-steps
cut

euro
14 cent
uncut

massive pussy slayer

chinese
5.1"
uncut

White
6"
Cut

Pic related

british
7 inch
uncut

MODS!!!

Serbian
21 cm
uncut

belgian
16cm (6 inches?)
Uncut

europ
16,5cm/6,5
uncut

white
18cm
cut

white
8 in
cut

Indian/Afghan mixed
6.5 inches long, 6 inches circumference
Uncut

britfag
uncut

caucasian (belgian)
7.3" - 18.5 cm
uncut

white
6"
cut

Zimbabwe
Uncut
1/3 an elephant trunk
I lead my people

are you always on here?

18 years
White European
16cm
Uncut

>33
>Caucasian
>5.75x5.5
>pic related

no.

youtube.com/watch?v=oG511mV9zx0

White
16.5cm
Cut

white
18cm
uncut

Also, I am super insecure about my dick, even though I get laid, is there any cure?

allot of fags here. I mean cuts

Irish
7.1"
Uncut

white
15.5cm / 6"?
uncut

>5
>Zulu
>1 spear
>cut by lion several times

Australian
6 inches
uncut

White European
6.3 long 5.3 girth
uncut

29 - 6.3 long L 5.4 round 2.3 wide sorry don't have a picture so take it how you will (mouth preferred)

Southeast asian
12 cm (4.5"?)
Cut

Pic related is flaccid

>mouth preferred
cut then?

Whoops forgot, white - cut

white european
15cms
uncut

Yes : have more sex and realize how easy you have it

Caucasian
7 inches
Cut
Not a jew btw

Yeah, I like being cut, I feel there is more friction with the tighter skin on the shaft. Cut is best.

caucasian (netherlands)
6.7" / 17 cm
cut

white
haven't measured in a long time so remember exactly how long, but like 7-ish inches
cut

>realize how easy you have it
Explain please, how am I having it easy??

Worst thing is I'm like 2 1/2 in long and about the same wide when soft lol so when I date someone new I try and work up part of a chub so I don't look laughable.

Asian/japanese
15 centimeters
uncut

18.3cm/7.2 in
White
Cut

Pic related

Polish fag
15 cm
uncut

Caucasian (German)
16,5 cm (6.5")
Uncut

Nice lingth , sorry it's skinny, sure your girls (assuming your straight) have no problem with anal

>i feel there is more friction with the tighter skin on the shaft
How the fuck would you know, you probs got mutilated at birth, so will never know. Also how is tighter skin better than skin with 20,000 nerve ending in it? you are just insecure because your parents paid $2000 dollars to cut off 12 cm squared of skin

White
6.5+
Cut
Im a girthy bastard so that helps

Well it stands to reason with the 4skin your skin slips easily with each thrust so how ever much extra skin you have you have to move that much further in and out to get the same sensation a cut man gets the full length of his dick.. Btw why are you so mad?

Compared to what? How can you say something is better when you'll experience have the alternative?

I swear, you Americans get stupider by the fucking day. Someone cuts off part of your cock and you defend it.
>Americans are the ultimate cucks.

No wonder you're all obsessed with guns.
>You need something to make you feel like a man.

It only costs about 100 bucks bro... Unless you are older..

Aryan
Just under 9 inches / 22 centimeters.
Uncut.

Honestly, it's too big - Most girls can't take it without squirming in pain, and some literally cannot take it at all because of the girth. I have to go for the submissive and masochistic type, which I do not really mind but it really limits my options. I find that tall girls can take it better though, and some (pain-junkies and size queens) absolutely love it, but it is a minority.

From my experiences, I am guessing that 6-8 inches and not 'super girthy' is the perfect size to please most women.

>I like being cut

Says the clown with no choice in the matter.
>Toppest of keks.

Stop saying that. We can't do anything about that anymore. Bant, only if we can change it.

So you are saying there is the same amount of friction on the shaft with extra skin flapping back and forth each thrust?

Aryan? Fucking faggot

Lol mad he doesn't have the right to own a firearm.

White
6" x 5"
Uncut

Fucking kek!! Who told you that shit? It's tantamount to being a kid in school and someone tells you that they heard kissing makes you pregnant, and you go around believing that shit. That's what's happening with you right now, user. All you mutilated fuckers tell each other bullshit stories to make you feel better about your childhood abuse.

You're wrong.
>You're so fucking wrong.