Open mouth gags are the fucking hottest thing. It's weird but I like looking into women's mouths while I fuck them...

Open mouth gags are the fucking hottest thing. It's weird but I like looking into women's mouths while I fuck them. Post any you have.

Bump

Thats useful to be sure that the girl u rape will not bite ur dick while u deepthroat her.

i love the droll just cumming of her mouth , i would love to fuck her up like that

I'm a guy but I would not object to being dolled up like a slut and being gagged with one of these and face fucked

The idea of being a helpless cock sleeve is so fucking hot to me, no idea why

cause u a fag
?

never done anything gay, just always fantasize about it

if u say so

>be me
>dentist cuck
>literally on top of hot women all day
>near constant eye contact
>semi growing in pants
>against her belly.gif
>she smiles
>it gets harder
>resin in tooth sets
>out of time.jpg
>she smiles at me
>gives me her number to check on her later
>remember rule 1 of dentistry
>not allowed to date clients

gifs? cmon op i think i just discovered a new fetish

what in gods name does a fedora have to do with this.

you idiots just repost random memes don't you

you deserve to be burned at the stake

>never done anything gay, just always fantasize about it
>implying you're not gay

The one in the picture seems to be exactly the type I have at home and use on my slave on a semi-daily basis as well. Good product!
The problem with this type is only that she can only lie on her back with it (as long as she's lying) and not turn her head to the side, which makes it difficult to fuck her throat well. Ring gags are better for that, but for my relatively thick cock (sorry, fact. Not longer than average though) they are usually too narrow.

its dentistry not fuckin shaolin monks just go fuck her

This thread should be relevant to your interests as well.

so i guess most people on this site aren't really heterosexual. just fantasize about it, never done anything.....
protip: if you fantasize about sex with men, you're gay (or bi)

If you don't get it, it describes you

god I just want to pull on those nipples so hard.

>god I just want to pull on those nipples so hard.
Yeah, and she'd probably even like that…

>Yeah, and she'd probably even like that…

Does it matter?

I guess the question is whether you look good in a skirt or not, fagtron.

It's a fetish of mine to absolutely dominate a passable trap. Make him wear lots of makeup and dress like a little whore.
My gf knows I'm into submissive ladyboys and has often joked about going on holiday to Thailand.

>Awesomesauce

Not until she calls red

>protip: if you fantasize about sex with men, you're gay (or bi)

This is true, in a sense, and who gives a fuck? We're sexual creatures that derive pleasure from many aspects of life. Who cares what you like putting your cock into. Just enjoy it, mind your own fucking business and live a happy life with zero fucks.

Same. Pretty boys do things to my dick, but the idea of dolling one up like a real girl and dressing him in slutty, skimpy clothes is even better.

There was this one trap I met that already liked to go around in girl's clothes, so I took it a step further and made him wear a chastity cage. I wanted to train him to cum hands free but things didn't last that long. Eh.

do enjoy mouth stuff like this, makes it easy to get a toy or cock in and out easily

sauce ? pls

Shameless bump