CUCK thread pt2

CUCK thread pt2

Post your girl or a girl you know and user describes how shed cuck you

Reply for reply

My gf of 5 years has fucked the guy who bullied me daily as a kid multiple times and now has his kid. Were still together and I'm raising it

Hot as fuck. That's probably the MOST cuckold thing I've ever heard.

I know :/ sucks but I'm powerless to those tits

Too much cuck
As she slumbers she is raped by BBC's all night.

put her in a 10 guy bukkake fuck to wipe all that makeup clean. She would look like a different person after all cum smeared and sweaty.

you're such a good boy
you're lucky she hasnt left you

Does she still cheat on you? Because that would be fucking amazing. Maybe you'll have more kids to raise soon

Like?

tatted cunt gets destroyed by daddys cock

With eyes that big, she's bound to go blind from all the cum those bbc are squirting in her eyes

Id hit the fuck outa that that hair is sexy

lets us have a look at those tits , has she ever been fucked in front of you ?

>Ignore shill threads
>Hide shill threads
>Don't respond to shill threads

I know I'm scared she will everyda
sometimes I'm worried but not sure if she is

Id still wreck that fat fuckin ass i bet it just eats thongs and my cock of course

First i would let HER tie YOU up in a chair to see everything.

Then i would tie her up, and smack her face and tits til she's crying and theres makeup running down her cheeks.

Would use a belt to whip her pussy till its blue and fuck here for a while.

Then i would facefuck here while twisting her nipples. Everytime i pull my dick out of her face i want her to insult or humiliate you...

When i`m ready i cum over her swollen pussy, and would let you lick her clean.

What would you do to my gf (left)? Will post another pic

oh god , i would turn her face first against the wall rip her panties and fuck her ass right there , i do not even care if ppl where watching

I'm glad you like. She's a close friend of mine, and we've both wanted to fuck each other. She teases me all the time - we're both in relationships and her boyfriend doesn't want to have sex until marriage.

another pic

fucked a black when we were together then left me for him

BAH what a fucking nightmare i bet that pussy is fucking ripe..as all hell

Do you jerk off when you think about it?

I would.

My slutty sister gets fucked often and I can hear it through the walls. Would like to see her in action. What would you do to her?

She doesn't allow me nudes :/ and kind of

Shes a gross coalburner but REALLY resembles my girlfriend all the way to the hair so thats hot as fuck and i would love to deile her pussy and ass

What are you doing to ensure that she doesn't leave you? Surely you're doing everything she asks of you.

it does, black guys love it

Don't get me wrong. She's not a virgin at all. But she hasn't had a cock in her for months. She loves telling me about how much she masturbates.

Fuck shes fine moar ass?

make sure she gets to go out and see friends

pay my way and take more responsibility for the child

my sister, can post more for good replies

you dont deserve her nudes, they are for real men

Makes sense a girl that sexy HAD to have had some dick in her life..that body looks so fuckin hot

i wish i could watch

I bet she would send me her nudes.

DO YOU HAVE NUDES?! PANTIES?! PLEASE

How would you degrade her

I know...thats what she implies
other guys have before

I wish she'd fuck me. I'd let her. I know she wants to, but I think she really gets off on teasing me. She sends me photos like this all the time and she knows I masturbate to it all.

You sure she would cuck? Looks too innocent..

fuck i'd pound the shit out of that ass

give us her kik or snap and if we get luck we maybe will share with you

I'd tell him to ease up on the make-up a little.

She's a teacher

Thats so fucking hot and slutty of her also good pic thong in booty is my fetish

jesus even as a fellow cuck your story is just too damn much for me

you should post more. She's damn hot

?

Bet I could teach her a thing or two.

WITH MY PENIS LOL

im stroking my dick to her post more

Worse thing is there is no way out :/
ok user

She would give me her phone and tell me to snapchat you video after video of her sucking my cock. Gagging on it while she fucked her pussy with a dildo. Then transition into me fucking her until she fucking squirts everywhere. To finish it off she would let me go anal while she had a dildo in her push and mouth. The whole time she would be looking at the camera with those "I hope your happy baby. He is tearing me up and going to fill me with all this cum. Eyes" Oh and you will have to respond to every picture and video to receive more.

Also my wife. Have fun

Can we get more?

would fuck her hard tbqh. Is she into cucking ?

hot hot hot , she would be walking awkward for a few days after i was finish with her

My fat ugly gf

You call her fat and ugly now, but I bet you'll be upset when you find out me and her have been talking for months now.

No, at least I don't think so

Id fuck your fat ugly gf ass pics? Thong pics?

god i want to ram my hard dick on that tight ass mate, keep going mate i want to see all of her

What would you do to her user

Need nudes?

Trust me your cock will thank you, her ass is so amazing

i want to cum all over her face

anyone?

Holy hell id just cut a slit in those shorts and knock her to her knees and slide in her pussy bareback

please give us some body shots. Maybe in bikini or whatever. She's glorious(so my dick is right now)

Looks fuckable but i need to see her ass to determine ultimately.

hum it is , shes just the perfect type of girl to spend the weekend on a cabin in the woods , just me and her and a camera , she would walk out of there with a smile on her face and her ass full o cum

I'd grab her hair and throw her down in front of me, fuck her ass like a jackhammer and then finish off in her cunt, pumping her full of cum. Once I pull out I'll pull her on top of me and slide my still hard cock into her asshole and leave it there while she squirms

Reply for replies

She does love a good anal

Nothing for my wife

that's an amazing ass dude. must be tight... More ? I would love to stick my dick in it

Anyone wanna gang bang this slut with me