>ai heav to gather informiashen

>>>ai heav to gather informiashen
kek'd

the united states would win.

Russia. America lost to fucking Viatnam... Russia would crush them

USA everyday baby.

and the vietcong were farmers with shitty guns

It depends where, no way usa wins in russia

First off,you have to clarify where would the conflict take place.
But anyways,I believe the Rusians would win,they're way more tougher than the Americans.

2 magma

The US. It wouldn't even be close. Vastly superior numbers, tech gap is closing but it's still significant, better maintained equipment due to budget, definitely a morale advantage, also much credit to budget, and let's not forget #1:

The US Army has decades of continuous warfare under their belt.

It's not just Russia, you could put any single country sans allies in that slot.

Murikans know how to beat other armies, even if they're terrible at occupation.

Russia of course, u can't compare a single russian soldier vs an usa soldier... the russians will simply destroy them

Exactly. USA only attacks poor countrys for oil and money. They make movies and brainwash their people how they are mighty and strong and fight for justice... But in real life they are jut big bullys who terrorize poor people for oil and profit.

Sure Russian win. Yep.

>occupation
You mean when we leave, because of national turmoil over the fact that we kill the latest warlord/terrorist/leader, and they dont want a us presence, and all the eurocuks throw bitch fits?

Yeah thats totally not on us

The Rooskies' 19th century tech vs. the U.S.'s 21rst century loadouts.

Tough call.

usa fag detected

how does it feels that the only ppls in the world who think that murifags could beat russian army are the same murifags????

Putin > Obama
Coolblood russian army > sandnigger slaying usa army

I mean, come on, the last decent war usa was into was vs Vietnam... and the asians just destroyed usa fags. If theres no nuke usa can't win

Someone ring up Saddam.

>murikans know how to beat other armies
they also wastly outnumbered the vietnamese, had extremely superior tech, and they still managed to lose even with the usage of chemical weapons wich were illeglal

Also the US rely on a comparatively small force in terms of human personel unlike Russia which has a madnatory army service for all young men,which means that nearly every man in their country can take a weapon anytime and know who to use it since he has received training.

I could spend lots of money on racecars, I can't actually race them but I can still spend money on them.

The only ppl who usa slays are niggers by cops, sandniggers or anyone who lives in oil countries and mostly highschool kids

THIS

/thread

the landscape did its mircale there
the vietcong were familiar with the jungle unlike the Americans

> Putin > Obama
But Obamo no more president, at first. At second, Putin just thief and he never will not fight with amurrika, becose his childs live there.

USA bombed Serbia for 72 days. From AIR. Serbia who is poor country with 6 milion people. Serbian people still managed to defend themseves and took down F117-a plane with tech from 80s. USA army never enterd on foot in Serbia they were stoped in Kosare.

I recon usa is an open book ready to burn

The same for russian army.

and the murifags also were familiar with they weapons, combat planes, nukes, tanks and stuff, but somehow they still get their asses beaten by chin chong low tier asians...

I guess you don't know that the US had less losses than the Vietcong and won more battles. The US actually won its fights unlike Russia in Afghanistan. The South Vietnamese lost the war after we left. Read an English book for once you Slav scum.

but I would have many race cars to give to other racers to race for me

It's a tough one. If politics and eurofags were out of the question, and the USA soldiers actually had a reason to fight, the USA would win hands down. The only reasons the USA hasn't won any conflicts since WW2, is 1) the USA isn't allowed to unleash a fraction of their potential, The UN protects the opposition. 2) especially when fighting in Vietnam, but still true today, the USA soldiers as a majority don't have a true reason to be there fighting. No drive or ambition, and no foreseeable positive outcome unlike WW2. Russians however would fight to their full extent just to prove they're better, and ignore all the rules and regulations of war...you know...like it should be. If the USA cucked itself like we usually do, Russia would win hands down. Either way it would be a tough battle. #Wolverines

>superior battle tech.
>future solider
>commander has digital battle field via cameras and location gear on each solider
>each solider has segmented group and battalion communication

Yeah no, russia will be raped direct army army

and btw USA spends so much money on army but Russia still have better tanks,plains and defense systems. GJ America.. Make more movies to brainwash your citizens how you are justice fighters and go kill more poor people for oil who cant defend themselves.

well russians are also pretty familiar with, well russia and i think they can endure the cold more

much burger dicks woud freeze of before they realize they fukd up

the united states would win

they have superior technical vehicles, and therefore more accurate distance guns. distance guns, such as artillery and the ones from boats, are the primary method of land advancement warfare. in addition, the united states has ac-130 gunships and such similar material. perhaps you are uninformed to ask such a question?

AHAHAHHAA u think a bunch of shitty conscripts with cold war weaponry vs the 2nd best trained and the most well funded branch of the us military would win.

Wow is this bait that terrible or is this what they actually teach in shitholes in the 21st century?

Vietnam was just a thing like Iraq and the US said fuck it and left when they got bored. It wasn't a decent war. It was just fucking around, making a half's attempt at helping the shitty government at their lost cause. Vietnam wasn't even Korea-grade.

keep trying to justify murifags defeat... come on! they were just poor shit tier asians, if murifags were a 1/8 of what they say is their potential, they would destroy the entire country... it's not like murifags respect one kind of international laws and stuff

So lets not apply the socioeconomic aspect of the war, while we simultaneously disregard public outcry

Yeah lets not factor this in at all

of course they did
can't remember any case of regular army handling well guerilla warefare

They dont.. Russia has best war tech. Rocket sience in Russia is 100x better then in USA. Do you know that NASA uses Russian tech?

It sure is Russian in here.

>this is what slavs actually believe

USA lost faggot. All world knows that... only stupid muricans belive in rambo xDDD stupid brainwashed people

Old Russian tech at that. Military probably has something better than what NASA uses, though (whether or not it's better than Russia's is yet to be seen)

America also has American bases around the world. European countries are less militarized because they are using America as their own army.

of course,as I wrote in a previous post the Russians are way more tougher than the Americans,simply because their way of life is also tougher.

The NVA were supplied with Russian tech, though. And the US was actually winning, considering this was when they tried out deciding victories by casualties, and by God they killed way more Vietnamese. The hippies just protested too much and made them leave.

So you'd rather rely on everyone having basic knowledge, then a force of soldiers who have mastered marksmanship, can adapt to various guns,foreign and domestic, and have elite strike forces?

Yeah id rather not rely on chad and ivan to protect me

Dude your bait is shit. We all know the US has never lost its part in a war. Maybe the country or group it supported lost (see Chinese civil war) but the US doesn't lose. We don't spend more than the 25 countries beneath us combined on defense because we lose. We would win a conventional total war with Russia in no more than 8 weeks. Our Navy would obliterate theirs and after that we could use our rail guns and ODIN system to bomb Moscow and St Petersburg from 250 miles away.

Depends on location.

If Russia invaded the US, they would most likely lose. Very slim chance they would actually make significant landfall and make it past the US navy. If they did however chances would go up by a reasonable margin.

If the US invaded Russia they would most certainly lose. The US wouldn't have much of a problem making a huge landfall, but would get pwn'd on land.

How much army is one army?

Just one US carrier group can lock down any country. Invasion is a different story. As recent conflicts have shown, insurgency is the only thing you can do about invasion by the US.

murica still got beaten by ching chong commies
shoud'nt have made body counts a thing yes
murica was simply stupid by using poison gas and making this body count thing.
Ofcourse there will be an outcry for shit like this

now go cry and eat a big Mac

he's right on that though
in rocket science Russia is superior than anyone else on this planet

China and Russia are geting stronger. Iran too. And USA cant do shit about that.. They will colapse soon.

amerifats have no chance against the ruskyes
theyre only chance would be to nuke ,they are so retarded,i believe they would do that

Fuckin' americans lost to a few chinese farmers in the 60's

Russia would win. They have greater motivation, more difficult training and reliable rifles.
US have only good airforce and we are talking only about infantry.

Madman

No one needs 2 magma

you cant win a war, you can only survive it

well
its the half of 1 manpower

>mastered marksmanship

wew a couple hours of shooting a m4 makes you a navy seal

Turkey is going out of NATO and joining with Russia cuz they now that tables are turning and that Russia is going stronger day by day.. Americas time is ticking

Because were not allowed to go in and stomp peoples dickholes in.
Marine corps vet here, you have no idea how many rules of engagement the us has. Not to mention Vietnam, iraq, Afghanistan, none of these are a uniformed army. Just a ragtag group that has no rules, no laws of war but to win.

If the us went to war with Russia I assure you it would end quickly with the US on top just because ite Russia, that's when you'll see destroyers , tanks, just ever once of US big Dick swinging in to assfuck you with sandpaper condom.

and russia lost in Afghanistan

russia couldent even invade sweden.

They had too many cheezburgers
> murrican betafags

It doe not depend where, russia wins anywhere ez

The Russians also have a decent amount of proffesionas - equal to the Americans
the difference is that every other Russian can join and fight at anytime,unlike the Americans

and now 50 years later they're fat

Sorry to be trite but it's trite because it's true. I'd expect heavy losses on both sides but no clear winner as neither would be able to invade and occupy. Any attempt at occupation on such a massive scale would result in such civil unrest that either unlikely "victor" would flat on their own face of debt and public lawlessness. Modern wars are economic ones.

Russia could put up a good fight, but if it's ground level weapons and tactics then America. You got to think of the amount of trained sniper/recon groups we have. One sniper could kill quite a few given the right equipment and placement.

That's true. They're surrounded by our allies and plenty of staging areas. As for attacking us we'll see them coming and they have rough terrain to cross on the west and heavily fortified and populated on the east.

>ifunny

Fighting gorillas in Vietnam =/= conventional warfare

How clueless in history do you have to be to understand this? USA can destroy any army. However, they cannot bring stability to the region they attack, neither can anyone else unless you want to oppress the population. The Iraq invasion was one of the most effective invasions of all time bar German blitz of Poland.

Not even a murrifag. Just not fucking bigoted or blinded by obvious post-Soviet propaganda.

body count?
poison gas?
so they are allowed in the proud us army?

>being this delusional
>being this out of touch with reality
>being this level of eurocuck

You're forgetting our nuclear powered Navy which outnumber theirs by a huge margin. Also, air superiority will turn the tide of any fight.

Ohh I think it's a tie. I would love to give the edge on the US for tech, but our rules of engagement hold us back hard.

US army will win from a military point of view, but will have to negociate peace after 6 month of conflict and several thousand casualties because amerifag wouldn't be able to cope with the casualties.

deep

Can you convert that to magmas for me?

In total war we're allowed to use what we want.

Lol the VC were also deeply entrenched in thick jungle filled with booby traps. There is a reason we tried to employ agent Orange and napalm. Russia couldn't win a war where they had air superiority over a a flat desert.

Amerifags... your days are numberd. All world realized that you are nothing but a terrorists and invaders of poor countrys for profit. You will see in near future where your country will end ;)

>patriotism intensifies

I just make joke, very funny joke.

Vietnam was lost due to hippy fags. The us army was a huge dog on a leash being held back just snapping at the slants.

Also USA would c r u s h any 5 counties at the same time.

Unfortunately we spend a fuck load on defense and the world is better for it.

U will cry big tears if Pax Americana ends.

Inb4 amerifag. We are the only hope for society. Look at Elon and tell me another person/country that has added to society in the last 50 years

Explain yoself

Considering the fact that Russian troops failed at their fight in georgia (I.E. they couldn't even use a god damn compass right and arrive on time to fight a vastly under funded advasary) I would say the US would win.

Ignoring the fact that....
1. US army has better logistics ( faster resupply and transport.
2. US army has more air support (helicopters under the US army branch).
3. US army has better tech.
4. US army is FULLY supported by body armor, NVG's & sights for their rifles, Russians lack these things in nearly 33% of their forces.
5. US Army has recent combat exp. from 3 different war zones. Russia doesn't.
6. US has more funding and better training for counter artillery, urban warfare, & armored combat.
7. better support from other branches (our air force dwarf's Russia's by a shit tone)..
8.Our economy could support a war far better than Russia's could.

The only drawback we have is the fact that we have a lot of hippy cucks in our country. But I doubt the US would back down from such a fight, regardless of cucks.

That gif makes me want to become an American, though. Don't fucking lie, you know it's glorious.

it's simple
1 manpower*1 army
= 2.5 magma

Bring it on. Sucking your media's cock

russia dosent have infinite money
The us does
drop a palladium coin in the fed thats worth 500 trillion dollars,put it to defense fund