ITT: Movies that pissed you the fuck off

ITT: Movies that pissed you the fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0473936/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dear zachary

don't want the image on my computer

Why? Because it shows how conniving and ruthless women are? And how the media demonfies men?

IMAGINE

also this one

but it's just outrageous..

not outrageously outrageous

Her fucking face gives me a burning rage

Ben was born to play Scott Peterson

I don't know, I thought it was pretty funny how he found out that the woman killed her baby

Yes

Nah, the fact that he basically stood there accepting the situation because "i can't du nuffin". The apathy of affleck was very annoying

Closer

I love how he looks exactly like his meme BvS picture in that box art.

You know which meme I'm talking about.

I liked the movie but ben affleck is terrible in general

HE DID NOTHING WRONG

I had to turn it off

Literally triggered me

Was going to post this

the scene where the screen goes red perfectly conveys the pure horror and rage anyone would feel through that

Has the guy who put the film together done any other films? Doesn't even have to be a documentary

ITT: Cucks getting triggered.

it took me a while to get over this and then "the force awakens" came out...

there was very little he could do if he wanted to stay in his kid's life.

You're looking at it from outside the character's point of view when the one thing he really wanted, she was giving to him so she could have leverage.

I would say at the end where they're being honest with each other makes a lot of sense and I am guessing if the story would have kept going it wouldn't be him accepting it but them figuring out ways to torture each other.

imdb.com/name/nm0473936/

I would unironically impregnate Rosamund Pike

Uncanny

>Carrie Coon crying

I got so mad about that

Thanks

Doom pike is best pike

His sister realized what she did and what it meant. The story wasn't over is my point, I couldn't even imagine those two as parents, and violence doesn't seem to bug her in the least so that was just the start of a very twisted relationship.

That was the story I wanted to see, Ben Affleck does bdsm.

>wanting to stay in his kids life
fuck that brat, go make a kid with someone who isn't a psycho. I wouldn't want anything to do with her or her shitty offspring.

Lol this. Even the tfa was a bettwr executed film it made me appreciate the risks and innovations tpm made

>Leave and get scott peterson treatment
>Stay and get what you want
>durr

>"abloo abloo i spend all day googling myself why won't people love me ;_;" - jamie kennedy
I never wanted a person to die as much as Kennedy while I was watching this garbage.

>stay and get what you want
a life sentence dealing with a crazy bitch...

I think id rather bounce and start over somewhere else.

Batman V Superman

Martian.

You've never had the kind of scrutiny he was dealing with, he couldn't take a piss without someone in the window photographing him.

Leaving someone who is loved by the public would turn you into enemy number 1. Look at what is happening to Johnny depp at the moment, you'll see the pattern.

It isn't just that he can leave, its leave and be hated wherever you go the rest of your life.

>COMEDIAN DESTROYS HECKLER
Heckler: Hey you suck man!
Comedian: Yeah not as much as your mom.

Doom pike was coal burning for a total bix nood.

No thx

No she wasn't, just because he liked her doesn't mean shit, she was more into her own brother than quirky black bitch with a gun. Did you even watch the movie? Even the Rock gave him shit for trying to go after Doom guy's sister.

>there's a veritable mountain of evidence against amy and four people with all the reason in the world to want to take amy down
>credits roll

you can always tell when a woman is writing.

>Even the Rock gave him shit for trying to go after Doom guy's sister.
They very clearly painted him as the unlikely romance, and they made him the character that she opened up to.

You're the one who didn't watch the movie if anything.

remember that fuck who knocked up Brittany spears?

Do you think you would recognize that pseudo celebrity if you saw him at the mall?

He was the boyfriend of an author of childrens books for Christ sakes... even all the media hoopla about the disappearance of his "famous" wife would blow over in a few months if he just kept a low profile... in a few months with his looks and charm, he could be banging college coeds again in no time if he just puts some distance between himself and that shit storm.

>Posts this while Casey Anthony is back in the news

>No sense of irony at all

Good looking vagina has literal get out of jail free card.

I would still recognize him because he would still look like the same dbag, but are you saying narrative and reality do not match?

Of course but I couldn't tell you what it was like to live villified.

I'd need to look into it more but people under similar circumstance in real life always look miserable being chased around for most of their life so I couldn't argue that one way or the other, merely going with the narrative that the movie presents.

Being the friendzoned black guy =/= love interest

you can argue out of both sides of your mouth but nothing on film or in print supports what you're saying, you just want to be one of those niggers running around screaming cuck for troll points and I'll end this portion of convo with you here.

Jesus. I tried watching this piece of shit once when I was 16, was I a pleb or was it just shit? Nicole Kidman alone on a stage that even an off-broadway director would be ashamed of?

What's it about and what's wrong with it, since a lot of anons seem to share your view?

last one

Kramer vs. Kramer had the same effect in me, at least until the end. The divorce system is brutal on men.

It was really great how she looked like such an angelic qt in the beginning of the movie but wasn't attractive at all anymore in the end. Did they do something with her make up or was it just her horrid personality?

It's really depressing and the law pretty much fails constantly until it's too late.

Watch the movie and see for yourself, if you know a lot of the specifics it lessens the impact.

Kek there goes the thread

I think she can nail the role of a woman everyone wants to nail but is deep down insane.

It's legitimately great.

Karl Urban fucking owns that scene, you pleb.
His amazing performance will outshine her mediocre looks any day.
Dredd 2 when?

bump

Hated everyone in this movie. Not a single likable character.

Matthew Broderick was so based in this movie

I swear to god Haneke... I swear to god...

Also, À bout de souffle too, everything from Godard except Le Mepris really, fuck him, god why Truffaut died but you didn't you fucking maoist faggot.

AMY DID NOTHING WRONG!

FUCKING AI

REEEEEEEEEEEE

Did you even watch said movie?

Agreed, such a piece of shit, I even paid for two Tickets for this crap.

her pussy gets so wet

Blindness (2008).

Army acting retarded for no reason, and the guys from the asshole aisle just happen to be all men for even more no reason.

>the guys from the asshole aisle just happen to be all men

You are pathetic

Oh, and they had control of all the food and shit despite they were equally blind. And one just happened to smug in a gun with bullets... And they were all straight and buffed.

C'mon it was forced as fuck just to make their pity point "woe humanity has this dark side". The leader of the assholes was like a caricature power ranger villain, a la Ramsay Bolton.

Just so you could lie about your no singles policy

>Doom pike was coal burning for a total bix nood.
the fuck are you talking about, take that back you fucking summerfag

Godard I can understand, but The 7th Continent is legitimately great.

Anyway my pick would be this insufferable shit, the cinemtography's the only redeeming asset.

still my favorite sci-fi movie this decade.

Why she's so impregnateable?

pre-maoist Godard was ok

fuck this movie

The ending to American History X. If this didn't piss you off, you're a nigger.

This piece of shit