What is the best country and why is it New Zealand?

What is the best country and why is it New Zealand?

I think Israel is better.

Europe is the best country

>the middle east is best
Nice try Mohammed.

I've never been to new Zealand. But I have been to Australia. And the aussies say you kiwis are a bunch of cunts. Why do you think that is?

PS, I'm American.

Wayne?

Is that girl from NZ? What the fuck I love NZ now.

Aussie here
Because they are a bunch of cunts
nar they okay sometimes

But Europe is not a country.

Turkey is pretty good - especially Gallipoli.

Lots of fertile soil there baptised with the blood of a million losers.

Same bantz as US and Canada.

Yeh, She's polynesian.

Britain here
Been to all the Anglosphere countries in my life, and NZ was probably m favourite. Lovely people, nice climate, low population, great standard of living, barely any poisonous animals, kept the Union jack on their flag.

They've got it all, really. Apart from the best bantz. Aussies were the country that inherited the bantz

norway

>barely any poisonous animals
There's literally 0 poisonous animals.

We're a seperate culture from Aus, we don't have to toil away in the shitpost mines all day to be relevant.

Apart from them having a referendum to get rid of the Union Jack. lol

Kike detected

*was

There are a lot of reasons:
The nature, culture, landscape, politics, people, infrastructure, etc.
Maybe the chicks too, never got around to check that out.

If women look like that in New Zealand then that's the fucking reason.

>Literally 0 poisonous animals
I thought there were was one poisonous type of spider? Idk, you obviously know better than me

They chose to keep it though, and that is why they're the best. Unlike Canada...

Nah. +MissAlice.

thinking about moving there, USA is fucking up quick and picking up speed and I'm sick of it. NZ is one of the only countries that will let me keep my guns (fuck you europe and Aus). Might be seeing you soon

What about Canada? Too clichéd?

It's a decent photo with good lighting, she looks like the rock IRL

Yes, just spend a million something dollars on the referendum. Idiots.

GOD OF NATION AT THY FEET

New Zealand, the only country thats freer than the US.

kek. He thinks he can have his guns in NZ.

Bro, we have strict as fuck gun laws. You need a licence and you have to pass a test to own a rifle. Civilians are NOT allowed to own hand guns, You can have a rifle bolt action and a shotgun, that's all.

no sandniggers

When you're a first world country with no other issues you can afford to waste a few million on a flag

aw yeah

Is there even reasons to own a gun in New Zealand, besides for hunting and shit?

There are a lot of issues though that they couldve spent the money on.

Thank God Australia intercepts most of them for us.

Nope. Safe as fuck here. You're more likely to be killed by a tourist than anything else.

Especially by tourists driving the wrong side of the road...

Underrated post

Like what? The biggest news recently is a horse got out of its paddock.

As an american with a girlfriend from ChristChurch...nope.
NZ is hardly free. It gives the illusion of freedom, not dissimilar from Germany or Belgium. Speak out against the modus operandi? They come to your house, same as virtually any country.

At least China and Russia don't hide it.

You just jelly OP.

too strict on guns, "free healthcare" is only for basic dr visits

Hopefully

You guys are allowed to hunt with silencers. That is better than US, plus there is a big ass gun grab coming here... Mark my words. A rifle and a shotty might be more than you can own in a lot of places soon. Dumb niggers in the south vote for people who want to take away all of their freedoms, just because they want welfare and free shit while they go out and do hoodrat stuff

>american
>thinks he's free
kek bro

New Zealand is best country because Eliza McCartney

kek. true. well i heard a lot about child poverty. they could also invest money to renew south auckland and build more houses in central auckland.
Germany is pretty free too. Amerifag

KEK, hopefully he was being ironic

new zealand and south boston both have the most nails-on-chalkboard annoying accents.

lrn 2 englitch

wut cunt i'll fuckin give you a hiding bro. You ducks cant even say sux right duck. I'll crack you ow.

she looks kiwi as fuck man.

heh yep its the redback spider, from australia

Child poverty is a nigger issue. They get massive amounts of money from the government. The only reason kids starve is because their parents spend all their benefit money on booze and pokies.

from living in New Zealand my whole life I have to say the worst thing about it is watching the culture its known for slowly destroyed by the mass imigration of third world cunts like indians and chinese and muslims just ruin it

thats pretty much every white country except for iceland nowadays

>meanwhile

wow. just how do you write that there?

>sharpies exist outside the USA

A lot of Indians though and they smell the same

yeah but the worst part is is when they let in chinese and indians easier than Americans and relatively respectable countries like that.. Give strict immigration rules to the ones that have a chance of integrating but let the ones in that dont give a fuck and stay in there own communitiies and talk there own language and shit

Coz you like getting punched in the head by Maoris

Actually, indians in New Zealand smell alright, They have learned about deoderant. Plus there's some pretty hot indian chicks.

If you're American, Canadian, or U.K you basically have free reign over our country, providing you have a skill. Asians are welcome because they make badass food, and indians work the shitty jobs that no respectable white people will do so they can come too.

I also had some whores get out of my paddock recently

Prostitution is legal in New Zealand. Nothing else needs to be said.

y ur flag look like australia tho

We actually had it first, so really it's their flag that looks like ours

Best. Country tbh

Actually, Aus flag was accepted 1903, NZ flag was accepted 1902. Aus stealing our shit again. Pharlap and Pavlova wasn't enough, you had to steal our flag in the past too.

Nice reading comprehension, I was disagreeing with the dude saying the nz flag looked like the Australian one when it's the other way around. I'm a nzfag too fag

sorry kiwifag, I misunderstood your faggotry

I live in Australia and I'm from New Zealand, Australia is more advanced in a lot of ways, really there'll be cunts in any country you go, I love both countries

Apology accepted. We're a pretty understanding bunch of faggots over this side of the world

I am the opposite. I am an aussie living in NZ. Australians are a bunch of racist faggots. Kiwis give me bantz about being aussie but it's obviously just bantz.

She's fucking gorgeous. Moving up north

Her nipples aren't looking at the same direction

>nz
How's India?

Amazing tits. But her right nipple is lower than her left nipple.

what do you expect?
that every woman nipples are perfectly symmetrical?!
fag

i dont want to live somewhere where i can go to jail for calling someone a faggot

t. never seen tits irl

Pro tip. I am living in New Zealand and you're a faggot.

The law is against cyber bullying. Basically you have to persistently abuse a single person online to be tried.

I don't know what you fags are mad about. Her tits are good, I just pointed out that her nipples aren't symmetrical. Go suck dicks to keep yourselves calm

No woman's tits are symmetrical dude. Just like one of your nuts are lower than the other.

pointless to notice it you racist.
and already done today and swallowed, call me faggot

Not that user but wtf how is anything he said racist?

Faggot

cause shes maori. :D

>any criticism = racism
wtf are you lost? Tumblr is that way.

She's actually PI, probably Tongan.

I know, but I pointed it out anyway

whatever, idc

You can probably marry her and have her child as your son

>implying as a coco she doesn't have 8 kids already

Nice. But what you want to say with this ?