What was the cringiest phase of your life?

What was the cringiest phase of your life?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiamPT_5g-E
youtu.be/13uUR35CZkI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you posted it, I even have a slipknot tattoo on my forearm.

This is where I lived as a teenager

>>Being on Sup Forums right now

now. Come here to avoid seeing how much of a shit I am. I'll probably kill myself before year's end anyway so that'll solve it.

You're fucking trash bro

Fucking faggot.

Now

Being a highschool edgelord. If who I became met who I was in highschool I wouod beat the shit out of myself.

thanks mate

I was a fat emo kid and obsessed over a girl I used to go to middle school with.
now I'm a fat factory worker and wander if I can make anything of this life.

so either then or now. I can't tell.

My mom was a hoarder. Our house was so full of cheap books, vhs tapes, magazines, newspapers, and plastic bins with other plastic bins inside that I couldn't even get into my room. I slept on a fucking love seat that was too short for me, and I have back problems now.

I couldn't have friends over or anything, and I had to keep my backpack and other shit I took to school in a plastic bag so roaches wouldn't get in, then crawl out at school and embarrass me.

You think that's bad, I've got a blink18tattoo

15-17 years...
oh my. what a faggot i was

Show

That was a phase. Pretty fucking trash though, I agree. I am now a respectable wage cuck. I clean like a fucking meth head now. Still have the doggo by the way. She's getting old but still being a pupper

Teenage years, followed by childhood.
Middle school to high school period especially...

>played in a Runequest campaign at an RPG club.
>looked down on the D&D-ers, because their RPG was just silly and juvenile.
>rejoiced in being infinitesimally cooler than a different bunch of autists.

My metalhead phase in high school. At some point I grew a van dyke beard and it looked pretty fucking bad.

Being a big fan of dbz.

there's nothing wrong with dbz though

Just because you got dubs
Not ashamed of it but do cringe at lost opportunity instead

j

I think it's rather easy to cover up.

This.
Just don't take it to weeboo levels

Hey, at least it's not an N-DUBZ tattoo

Wearing wrangler jeans and a Stetson hat to work as a federal law enforcement agent. In Wisconsin. I should have died.

The actual.

I get that, I would hate my high school self, 9 years since them cringe years

>b me on my 16th bday
>been taking a bunch of acid the previous weeks, have a thing for comfortable clothing
>feel like I deserve to feel very comfy on my birthday so I go in my sisters closet and grab her silk kimono
>put it on and go out on the town with all my buds
>mfw random people constantly are pointing at me saying what the fuck is up with this fag, mfw my buddies have to keep explaining it's my birthday and I'm weirdo.
>still had sex that summer, but seriously the cringiest thing I've ever done
>that summer I also walked into a parade that I wasn't in and basically did a ferris buelers day off thing. That was cringy too but not as cringy as a silk komono.

>
>Just because you got dubs
>Not ashamed of it but do cringe at lost opportunity instead
I died my hair at the age of 8/9. You tell me

Probably my freshman year. I was super into punk music ( still am in all honesty) but I'd color my nails black with a sharpie, cut the sleeves off all my shirts, constantly wore combat boots, had a chain necklace with a small padlock on it. Even tried to grow my hair out so I could dye my hair green and have liberty spikes but that didn't pan out

>wash me in your judgement

Edgy died hair friend reporting in

Being Spanish but having white skin really fucked with my head growing up in my neighborhood it was only blacks and Hispanics so we dressed a little "ghetto" I'd wear jean shorts air forces and a low top fade but bein that I was light skinned going to an all white school with a "ghetto" vibe I was bullied a lot

Maybe another cringy phase could be... Running and pretending to be a ninja from naruto.

>metalhead phase

Winrar.

Autism detector is off the charts

From 2001-2006, I studied "radical ki." Basically, there were hundreds of sites supposedly teaching people how to do what they do in shows like DBZ, firing beams and such out of their hands and even achieving flight by pure visualization. The sites would have this bullshit "martial art" mixed in with Wiccan magick spells and "forcecraft." Of course, none of it worked, and I finally stopped bothering with it shortly after the "Radical Ki Challenge" video, in which a famous personality got his shit kicked in from someone who did actual martial arts.

I also wore Hawaiian shirts often with sweat pants, because my parents wouldn't let me wear Tripp pants or buy all black clothing. I shopped at Hot Topic (still do), but could only get Nintendo and anime shirts.

But M-muh sasuki

When i used to suck cock sometimes

Every day the yuppies and the fucking punks would talk shit about me Calling me wigger and shit like that (In all honesty I felt I was being me)

We would've been friends, or at the very least smoking buddies

I got into death metal and black metal when I was 12. The cringey part was walking around in full early Mayhem style corpse paint for a few months when I was about 13 or 14.

I'm 25 now, and syill love metal, still wear band shirts all the time, still have long hair, and working a good paying white collar job. Turns out you can still be a functioning member of society and enjoy the subculture of your choice as long as you're not a complete fucking idiot.

"The Memer"

Anything cringy before high school is pretty well blocked from my memory. You guys should try it.

In 5th grade I though dying my all my blonde ( to the point where it was banana yellow) was super cool, I also wore a silver studded belt belt with that hair style while wearing cutoff Jean shorts. I wish I was joking. The cringe is so powerful I can't even look at the pictures bc my body physically tenses up and I have to look away and just forget it happened.

Every day the yuppies and the fucking punks would talk shit about me Calling me wigger and shit like that (In all honesty I felt I was being me) No doubt Sup Forumsor I smoked since I was 14 because of the fucking abusive fucks at that school I even dropped out with a 3.2 gpa to get my GED at 16 and get the fuck out that hell hole

I didn't learn about Sup Forums until '06, when a friend of mine told me you people have Princess Peach Hentai. You did, and I printed out a HUGE ASS pic of her one morning before school (sold hentai for a short time), but forgot to take it off the tray. Step-dad probably saw it, since he was off that day.

This.
I still think Metal is awesome and don't find the overall style cringy but the faggy 16 year old edgy personality that came with it is cringe for me.

10/10 doggo

Word. Even though I was a punk styled kid I was cool to people if they were cool to me you know?

What the fuck

exactly that pic

Slipknot isn't bad but getting a tattoo, seriously?

16 year old me.
150lb 6ft emo Faggot
Got a lot of girls though.

>Slipknot isn't bad
My sides

Probably my stoner days.
Id go to school purposefully reaking of pot and cigarettes. Had a jew fro. Always wearing a baggy af t shirt shorts and flipflops.
Mfw i still had friends and got grills

I had a patio. Wanna see it?

thanks Sup Forumsro. Still have the pupper. Old now (13) but still doggoin

Did you hiss at people ?

youtube.com/watch?v=OiamPT_5g-E

I looked like an emofaggot but got no girls because I can't talk to them

>jew fro
Fuck, I had it too. I have no idea how my friends were not ashamed of me.

>Emo Faggot
>Got a lot of girls
Dude, you need to pick one. Those 2 together doesn't work.

That album was good though. Blink 182 without delonge now isn't real blink.

Between age 12 and 27. A friend betrayed me at 27 and I got some of my shit together. Still have shit all over the place though.

Recent cringe. Only happened a few weekends ago.

> Was out in town with mates
> really fucking drunk
> go to some 90s bar in soho
> musicwastrash.jpg
> start dancing with some 8/10 Asian girl
> buy her a couple of drinks, going well
> cracking on even more
> plan on sealing the deal, getting closer
> suddenly
> hear Smash Mouth by All Star
> run over to mates and start singing

Never saw her again for the rest of the night. Had a great fucking time but when I woke up my friends reminded me about it cringed hard

My god do I want to beat the shit out of you.

Nice. Another edgy elitist.

>Motorola Razr

How apt

It really did. That was 10 years ago now, woman fucking loved it. I wore woman's jeans, skin tight band t shirts. Never really ate anything other than pills. I was fucking different woman constantly in highschool.

I wanna punch you in the ribs

All of it

I do a lot of things on impulse

Of course you did

youtu.be/13uUR35CZkI the one I'm in now

He said most cringe you fucks. There it is. That was 10 years ago, still listen to shit like Brand New and La Dispute though.

> Women
> high school

I hope the lunch ladies were gentle with you fag

hey dogmeat

not the same style, and about ten years apart in popularity

I could dump my hundreds of nudes I still have from highschool? I really don't care if you believe me Faggot.

Who hurt you user

I always love me some emo tits

true alpha

A lot of woman did. How'd you know

My dude.
There is always time for Brand New.

No. I wasn't that bad

so you have cp then?

Do it cuck lord

>Wear Cradle of Filth t-shirts
>Have long hair that went over my shoulders
>Wear spikey wristbands
>Black wide jeans with skulls on the ass
>Cannibal Corpse album desktop wallpaper
>Wear satanic necklaces
>Talk about how you would kill that or this person most of the time
>Think that only black or whatever-metal is the best and other music is for wussies and gays

I was 16 to 19 back then... i'm 29 now.
Glad i got over that cringe edgey fuckphase.

>specialpants:D

Are you me?

12-14 wannabe skater like bam margera
14-16 faggot emo kid with makeup (got bullied in school)
17-21 wannabe hxc kid for playing in bands
21-24 dealing with existential crisis and heavy cringing on my past.

i should just end it, hu?

Hardly.
My love of shrek ruined my chance of getting asain pussy.
Shrekblocked

Getting 1,678 hours in csgo

Worth it tho

The real cringe here is heiniken

Basically

Asking for naked highschool girls from the guy you called a liar user?

There's no existential crisis. You're here to make memes

thats pretty fucking cringe
thats like weeb tier cringe but not related to weebs

I'll fist your asshole