ITT: Post shitty bands that got popular last year that made you want to punch a hole in your car door every time you...

ITT: Post shitty bands that got popular last year that made you want to punch a hole in your car door every time you heard them on the radio pic related, these guys are fucking "LE SO ANGSTY XDDD" faggots, and their fans are always cringy and shit.

>got popular last year
you know how i can tell you're a newfag?

>Post shitty bands that got popular last year
I don't even listen to xiu xiu and you sound pleb as hell

Every time I see a picture of them I first notice their korean whore makeup. What nationality are they to think that looks aesthetically pleasing?

They look like Thai whores, which is the aesthetic of Xiu Xiu.

fantano gave their last album a 9 and before that nobody cared about them. Ive been here for 5 years now, faggot

>before that nobody cared about them
say it with me now
n
e
w
f
a
g

way to be a normie
you're lying about how long you've been here

>and before that nobody cared about them
lmao keep lurking man you're not fooling anyone

just said ive been here for 5 years you fucking retard. learn to read

no you havn't
we've had plenty of xiu xiu threads. some user even emailed jamie and showed us jamie response to him serveral times

yea, last year (or maybe in 2015, both are the same so who cares)

But thai whores are brown and covered in semen. Look it up.

you know what's sadder than bragging about how many years you've wasted on Sup Forums
lying about it

lmao this is hilarious
just admit it you just got on here

fuck off with that shit. Ive been here since centipede hz dropped

there's a pretty big difference between that a 5 years

2017 - 5 = 2012

fucking moron

you're fucking retarded, we're 3 days into 2017, and centipede hz came out in like the last quarter of 2012

4 years and a half still pretty much the same anyways

that cuts the time by ~1.75 and leaves you with 3.25 years

you can't even do math lmao
post rare xiuxius

dubs thread?

YUP

I wish they played Xiu Xiu on the radio. I haven't even heard them on SiriusXM. And people have started talking more about Xiu Xiu recently because they've stopped making albums by recording vibrators slamming into statues for the time being.

Fuck off with that shit, you've been here for three days

seriously, who dares in public to say thing like I love Xiu xiu without being labeled as a faggot / awkward (in the bad way) guy by the normies?

i've never met anyone who has even heard of xiu xiu

OP is a fucking retard, but Xiu Xiu is also shit.

Literally babby's first "underground" band. It's for kiddy tumblr goth's and other "not like the other girls/boys" memesters who don't want to cultivate actual taste, all run by an infantile, literal faggot man-baby, that is when he isn't busy posting suicide notes and ignorant political opinions on twitter.

all i read was buzzword buzzword buzzword

Allow me to rephrase:

Xiu Xiu is a shit band tailored towards peope (children) that want to appear alternative and musically informed without cultivating the necessary faculties and taste, all run by a literal faggot front-man, that is, when he isn't occupied by posting his infantile suicide notes and ignorant political opinions on twitter.

No buzzwords - just cold, concrete reality, which I invite you to choke on, like my fucking dick, bitch.

>fanbase review
o hoho that's funny

>that
who, faggot

Daily reminder that Jamie Stewart is the worst type of homosexual who take photos of vietnamese whore guys and sell them as """""""""""""art""""""""""""""""

Are you pretending that my comments on Jamie don't exist?

You sound like an utter cunt, even without using buzzwords. I bet you post long drawn rants about muh pc culture on reddit you fucking loser

Hey, he paid the guy to do it because he didn't want to have sex with him. Is taking pictures of the guy really any worse than having sex with him?

Online, sure - I am an utter cunt, and it's fun.

It's fun to be me, to be a cunt, and I don't see anything wrong with it, any reason why I should stop. And because I play both sides, because I'm nice in real life, and a cunt on the Internet, I can readily compare the two and recognize that I'm not really missing out on anything by being a cunt to people on the Internet.

So you can fucking deal with it, bitch. I'm a cunt.

Are you pretending that Xiu Xiu doesn't sell music, but twitter posts?

>got popular last year
>got popular last year
>got popular last year
>got popular last year

>XIU XIU

just delete this threa and kill yourself

also, kero kero bonito

YA HAIRS UNEVEN
YA LOOK DUSTY

Are you pretending that the obvious immaturity and obnoxious stupidity that I'm referencing in that post doesn't reflect in Xiu Xiu's music?