What are some countries with good, tall buildings

What are some countries with good, tall buildings

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Finger-Forearm-Strengthener-Fitness-Climbing/dp/B01ASEVENE/ref=sr_1_2?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1484779276&sr=1-2&keywords=grip strengthener
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

USA

Or any city anywhere desu

How can one consciously take the risk of falling off and ending their lives in only a matter of centimeters

Not Sweden.

its fun

Not Finland.

Come to Chicago

Brazil if you like a sea of copypasted buildings

interesting

Dumbfucks

View from Toronto's CN Tower glass floor.
7th tallest freestanding structure on earth and was the tallest until 10 years ago

>you will never fuck her on the edge of the top of some tall building
why do we bother going on?

she is kill

Holy fucking shit

this shit must be killer on your knees.

Is she really? ;_; How old was she

You have one were they actually fall?

Is this brazil?

I'm not him, but wasn't there a video of some Russian guy jumping from a broadcast tower into a huge mound of snow?

dunno

yeah, he lived

Is she okay?

How do I get good grip like that?

>tfw can only hang from my pullup bar with one hand for five seconds and my hand can wrap around it unlike his there

Don't worry she had a parachute just like in the cartoons.

By not being a fat fucking yank

Why do you people keep assuming I'm fat, I'm 1.91cm and 74kg

start jumping

*1.91m

I get it going out doing something like climbing or base jumping, you're taking chances but there's a legit purpose/sense of accomplishment out of doing those and it requires hard work to even get into those pursuits, but this shit? Riskng your life just to impress those of your friends who have a high school mentality?

That's fat m8.

t. 1,84m 69Kg

I like Doha's skyline

Doha

Practice, and nerves of steel. The only way to maintain a grip like that is through serious finger strength and the absence of sweat on your palms.

How do I improve my finger strength? I can do 10 pullups while wearing a weight vest with 40lbs but I don't think it does much for my grip strength.

Why stopping it at the interesting part

Post more desaster falls

I don't tbqh, they might as well design the buildings so the skyline spells out hubris.

With this

gonna need source

Is it enough to seriously improve your grip? I'm looking at this one on amazon which says it's up to 45lbs
amazon.com/Finger-Forearm-Strengthener-Fitness-Climbing/dp/B01ASEVENE/ref=sr_1_2?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1484779276&sr=1-2&keywords=grip strengthener

:^)

Why are you doing smiley face for that? ;_;

why did they jumped

He was fine.

pls stop

it was that or burning

Because they didnt want to use the stairs

did she survife?

Why do some people hate being alive ;_;

he probably had no gf

I can't wait for abundant VR footage of this stuff.

yeah

Even the failed ones? Seeing it in tiny webms is terrifying enough.

I'd at least be willing to try it. It would probably make me vomit like crazy though.

China

Yes, just buy one and train with it everytime you sit around, when watching TV or something

Okay will do, thanks germanbro

edgy