Race mixing

How is acceptable is race mixing in your country?

How do you feel about race mixing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7CwqmFVw-70
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i guess it´s just daily now like blacks on whites or asians on whites are very common and i´ve very rarely seen a black guy with a black woman

We have a long list of approved and unapproved nationalities. Discrimination is a fine science in the Netherlands.

It depends on which genes are mixing

>black fathers
you know it doesn't exist.

To be fair, when you live in Europe, the chances of you dating a white person are a lot higher.

Black dudes like to chase other women no lie but I still see them mostly with black women.

No one cares. Some old people get triggered but also many have Nazi guilt so they act ok, the young naziboos who think South Brazil is 100% German also get triggered, but in daily life no one does anything, partially because Brazil has no freedom of speech, so saying something bad about interracial couple could result in prison.

>saying something bad about interracial couple could result in prison.
wut

If you say something mean towards the black, something like "how could you be dating a monkey!" or something like that, you get jail time and fined.

There's no way those two are fucking

No one gives a fuck, race itself it's a pretty "foreign" concept here.

That dude's one of those pickup artists.
he's don't countless girls

most of our race mixing is a less mestizo girl a.k.a """white""" and a more mestizo dude.

See your self.
youtube.com/watch?v=7CwqmFVw-70

i live in toronto, so it's encouraged

It's not pushed (for now). But:

>media acts as if it didn't exist (only white people in dramas, announces, etc. Only asian + white has been depicted and even so extremely rare)
>leftists will call you racist if you openly say that you don't find bolivians attractive, but none of them will ever date one (though never saw one encouraging race mixing either)
>only losers, mestizos and some congolombians/niggers seem to sorta "push" it in some social media, to no avail
>socially speaking, is pasively but heavily frouned upon/taboo. A upper class will never marry an indio lookin person due to social stigma, unless said person has money or some benefit
>bleached mestizos might be ignored, there is no racial obsession like in USA so an octoroon with a white wouldn't be seen as race mixing
>only asians seem to race mix more with whites openly (both men and women) though not so common like in north america and australia
>amerindians/natives are still viewed as non human, so mixing is usually only among the poor or already mestizos

You can add to that bolivians (both men and women) continuously hitting to whites only to get laughed at/ignored.

Is a funny (and sad) show to see

Dont you guys haveca sizable middle eastern population? What about them?

I'm curious- what's the rundown?

It's encouraged by the politicians

But that's actually what you deserve.

The majority are maronites from lebanon or syria and a lot married without problem with europeans due to religion. Most of them pass as italian, some are even blonde blue eyed. Half italian, part spanish and part lebanese is a common mix here. Also armenians and other similar groups.

Only Stormfront Argentina views them as non white.

They are considered white. Tbh levantines without islam and arab language aren't very different from some europeans.

racism is illegal in Brazil

What about racism to whites

race mixing is common and acceptable within Asian/Caucasian races. mixing with Africans/Blacks are not acceptable

>hes still posting the same pics
autism

he's right though in Rio i saw so many black women(real dark) all of them dating white guys

im not saying hes wrong, hes just an autist becuase hes been posting the same thing for years now

And what you said is a lie or they were all tourists

Does this only count for levantines?

What thing?

>This post is straight out of 1950's America.

Why is this an issue an longer?

Also because only men come here, because the politicans think that having a bunch of young men with no purpose filling up countries is somehow a good idea.

>They are considered white. Tbh levantines without islam and arab language aren't very different from some europeans.
Not lebs...

Is this why the rest of the South America's despise Argentina?

the other day i saw an interracial ad in the train station

I'm not going to save other pictures, i have more pictures but i won't post or make collages with them, i don't care really, South Brazil is already finished, every single member of my family is dating a non-white, so it's safe to the next generation of South Brazilians will be mostly brown. Even my black neighbor got himself a blonde girl and impregnated her already.

In Russia, international marriages are considered to be acceptable. Nobody gives to fuck a nationality other than Muslims. Muslim parents are forced to marry Muslims, not of any nationality but only some.

Have you ever fucked a muslim chechen/dagestani?

>Have you ever fucked a muslim chechen/dagestani?
Some rus guy fuck them. Is it dangerous. Their brothers can beat or kill you. In addition, she receives a "outraged honor" and becomes a second-class woman. All buut hate her.

Mostly old fat geezers going in the country for ez tight brown pussy.

Oh yeah, chinks and gooks and nips mixing in and stealing our qts. But we're so used to them we already consider them as pinoys.

The children born out of mixing turn out pretty so its all good.

>Some rus guy fuck them. Is it dangerous. Their brothers can beat or kill you
wtf

Call the police on them.

>Russia
>call the police

Russia is the modern wild west(now wild east), they have no laws or rules. In Russia, guns make the laws.

Muslims tend to have relatives in the police. They laugh at you or beat.

I can handle it gib me circassian qt

Why is Russia so shit despite being a Western country? It's not like they can pin all their problems on blacks like America can anyway either.

Russkie's are the dominant population,

Would Chechenya/Dagestan actually do something if you invade Turkey for Constantinople?

Russia has never been "a Western country." It is a hybrid of East and West. Collected the worst from both sides.

Finland isn't America.

Depends on what province you live in.

You see Russians ARE niggers