Is Spain 3rd world?

Is Spain 3rd world?
My observations the last three days in Spain
> Streets smell like shit
> Most places dont even take creditcard
> Disgusting aircondition water dripping down on you on the street cause too poor to aford central aircondition
> The people look like mexicans
> Primitive siesta culture HURR DURR TIENGO DO NUTHING IN DA DAY
> Can't even drink the shitty tap water
> Pharmacys on every street because of said shitty water
... I could go on...

In which cities have you spendt those days?

And aslo, where the fuck are you from?

Tell us more about your fucking shit, please

Malaga
Denmark
Just ask :^)

>Streets smell like shit
ever been to paris
>Most places dont even take creditcard
ever been to berlin
>Can't even drink the shitty tap water
ever been to amerilardia
>Pharmacys on every street because of said shitty water
this happens evrrywhere
>Denmark
checks out, danskjävel

Ok, first thing you have to know is that Andalucia (the region where Malaga is located) is kwoing also in the rest of spain for being lazy as fuck, and we mock of them becouse of the siesta. This thing is not as followed nowere like is there.

>Denmark
enough said... Go Christiania and fuck yourself

>Malaga
top kek. it's literally the worst city in Spain. And I'm also sure you are the typical dumb foreigner who come here only to get skin cancer and be stolen by gypsies. You can fuck off to your muslim country. We are full.

What you said about credit car, is absolutely false in all the Spanish cities i have been.

To look like Mexican can't be considered as a "third wolrd" thing you fucking racist. But, for your information, we just simply dont look like fucking albinos

I'm curious what is this "siesta" thing, did they all go to sleep at the same time or something?

>hurr durr lazy Andalusians
Because let's get started on stereotypes. You could criticize the fucking shitty government, the fucking hobos everywhere, the fucking stupid football culture that we teach every children, the fucking disgusting reggaeton being played everywhere you go, but nah, let's just talk about siesta. Now what, paella and toros? Go suck a cock, nigger.

>went to spain
>visited Malaga
Fucking kek, learn to travel fucktard
Salamanca, Asturias, Barcelona, Valencia, Leon, Toledo... You could travel everywhere, and you visit Malaga. Please kill yourself

Kek, says the guys who's country is getting cucked by muslim.
How many years till your daugther will have to wear full burka and marry at rhe age of 13 a goatfucker, christian?

Siesta is a time where you sleep after lunch, invented by romans they slept in the hour Sexta

I won't even bother replying

And yeah, I forgot about the MOTHERFUCKING GIPSIES. Fuck me, fuck these dirty nigger subspecies who smell like shit and only rob and are FUCKING EVERYWHERE. I'd become the new Hitler if I could eradicate these fucking nigger apes.

most people don't sleep siesta

ITT:
Angry mexicans/Spaintards
KEKEK

I was just answering what he asked. I thing that Siesta is a great thing, but is not false that is more followed ther than in the rest of spain. I'm from galicia (in fact I feel more galician than Spanish, but I'm not a die hard nationalist) and here we are dont do the siesta as often as they do there.

General time when people go to sleep after lunch, but not everyone follows this. It's like the tea at 5 o'clock English stereotype.

>you fucking racist
do you know where you are nigger?

Of cource the muslims come here. Welfare in Denmark is more than the normal Pay in Spain :^)

I do

I dont find funny racist stuff but I can handle with this childish behaviour. I was imply giving a leson.

I would say the siesta is by far more common in spain than 5 o'clock english stereotype.

Mostly i think it's because of the shitty schedule there is in spain. Like having dinner at 11 wtf. Or having lunch at 3, it's insane if you think about it.

Well, when we learn about the foreigner schedule of having lunch at 11 and dinner at 6 we have the exact same reaction, like wtf. Each culture is different, and that's okay.

yes, but one makes sense and the other doesn't.

>I would say the siesta is by far more common in spain than 5 o'clock english stereotype.

No it isnt

At least not in all Spain. Here in the north is absolutely not a tradition.

Oh thanks for the answer the more you know

Do you?

You dont know about living.

Every foreigner we spend a reasonable time here, and becomes used to our timetable things that is way more enjoyable

>welfare
>massive muslim invasion

Kek, won't have welfare much more years.

And also you are comparing minimum wage, which is not comparable to the average wage after studying at a good university :^)

So they close their stores and stuff, I mean some not every one. Thanks for the answer by The way

So you say that having dinner at 6 oclock and then hide in a filthy pub for 4 hours like in england is better than having lunch at 3, practise sports, hang out with friends, cinema, whatever, then having dinner at 9-10 and then party.
Man ive been several months in england and scotland, and life there is quite boring

wrong, i've been to spain too and it's just a regular european country. im thinking the OP is a butthurt mexican.

A normal store schudle could be something like that in Spain:

10:00-14:00

16:00-8:00

WTF, I'm from Gijón in Asturias and that description doesn't even resemble my country.

>Streets smell like shit
Some places in London truly smell like shit, others don't, but I don't say that's the general case for the entire city. In most cities in Spain the general rule is they are fairly clean, and some even better than the average, like in Asturias.

>Most places dont even take creditcard
Where did you fucking try to buy? I barely know places which don't accept creditcards nowadays (unless they are not Visa or Mastercard, perhaps it could be your case)

>AC blablabla
Depends on the place. Some cities and towns have really old buildings, but that applies to anywhere in the world. Also, if you don't like heat go to the north of Spain.

>Mexicans
Perhaps you've met some mexicans, there are lots of latinos here. This country used to be the place to move in while trying to live in a 1st world country (after the economic crisis where are downhill with no brakes) Also, this is a multicultural country with many different ethnicities mixed for centuries. In the south they are generally darker.

>Siesta
I don't do siesta. In fact, when I was in UK, my host did siesta everyday while I was in the garden working.

>Tap water
It's true in some places. But in the north is generally okay or even great.

>Pharmacys on every street because of said shitty water

Yeah, not because the huge amount of elderly people we have plus having social insurance so you don't die or get a shitty health due to treatable health conditions.

Well I'm from spain and i disagree. When I spent some time on foreign countrys and i got used to it, and when i came back I realized how shitty it is.
Theirs is much better, you have a nice breackfast (more complete than spanish breakfast mostly) and you go to work. At 11-12 you have lunch, similar to what you call merienda. You finish to work at 5, and have dinner at 6-7, and still have most of the day to go, which is awesome in my opinion.
In spain you go to bed and haven't even finished digesting your dinner. You go partying at 12 and come back at 5-6, meanwhile in the rest of europe they usually go out at 8 and at 2-3 at most they are sleeping and fresh to have a decent day the next day.
Honestly I think we should adapt to the european schedule. Just my opinion.

Found the butthurt Spaniard.
Go take a siesta you lazy cuck

That actually sounds pretty good.

why couldn't you hang out with your friends or do whatever you'd like?

Spain is one of the best countries in the world to live in you asshole.

What you say is just not true.

Hi Manolo, where do you left Venancio and Maruja? Are they sleeping?

>> Streets smell like shit

this is to accommodate Indian refugees.

those streets are labeled EL DESIGNATOS SHITTINGOS STRITOS

whenever you see the street sign EL POOS IN EL LOOS, you're there.

>GIPSIES

then you haven't yet visited central-southern italy

De verdad piensas que cenar a las 6 y no comer nada en las siguientes 14 horas es la leche? Pues no lo entiendo. Ademas eso de que cenas y te queda el dia libre es una chorrada, yo he vivido en el reino unido y la gente despues de las 6 no hace una puta mierda, todo esta cerrado, la gente se atrinchera en los pubs y a las 10 estan todos mamaos

Venancio detected

> Spain
> Higher education

Spain is the closest thing to paradise you will find in Europe

Keked haha, but makes sense!

I was thinking something like that. Thanks

Unless you work there

As far as ive seen almost everything is closed after 7, i could hang out with my friends, but i would have to go to a pub almost for sure. Plus in the north at 7 is already dark so days are shirt as fuck.
Note that i love northern countries and i enjoy the culture, but i just think spain is way more fun

retard, I am from Málaga Spain, We have beatiful beaches, pretty girls, wonderful town, great gastronomy. and the most people work hard and no sleep siesta. but I like too much fiesta !!

Lol its Diego you prick, i hate my name cause all the filthy mexicans that have it

spain? u mean old mejico

>wake up from siesta
>see this thread

> Streets smell like shit
false
> Most places dont even take creditcard
false
> Disgusting aircondition water dripping down on you on the street cause too poor to aford central aircondition
not disgusting
> The people look like mexicans
false
> Primitive siesta culture HURR DURR TIENGO DO NUTHING IN DA DAY
hurr
> Can't even drink the shitty tap water
i do it everyday and i'm not dead yet
> Pharmacys on every street because of said shitty water
not on every street, but I don't see how this is a bad thing

Cuenca is fine too IMHO, well except the hanged houses, those where a little disappointing

I work here and I'm literally living the dream

Check our university rankings. And not even talking about private universities

Spain is full of amazing places, just depend on what you like or what are you looking for

>implying people from muslim country need your shitty sun

Spain is a fucking shithole the only people who can enjoy it to the fullest are dutch teenager.
Who only drink smoke and barf for the whole vacation.

But are you spanish or foreigner?

Las comidas estan mas bien repartidas, eso esta probadissimo. Los horarios alimentarios en españa no son buenos. A partir de aqui supongo que es subjetivo. Al principio se hace raro pero quando te acostumbras yo creo que es mejor. Que luego los ingleses se encierren en un pub ya es otra cosa, pero te queda el resto de dia para salir de fiesta o hacer lo que te plazca. A banda de esto esta el horario laboral, que se adapta mucho mejor, sin la comida por en medio que te lo corta todo. Vas a currar, haces el lunch como quien va a desayunar i a las 5 ya estas. Aqui la gente entra a currar a las nueve y no termina hasta las 8-9 (depende de en que curres claro esta)

>MALAGA
>oh no there's pharmacys everywhere and you drink tap water!!!
Expected it from someone used to smol USSR compact version who doesn't see pharmacys frenquently

You should avoid big cities, and especially Barcelona, it's packed with sandniggers.

The north of Spain is beautiful.

lived 2 years in valladolid and I can confirm that spanish people are some of the laziest cunts in the world

>niggers
Nope, they are from india

Spaniards work the longer hours in Europe.
Google it.

Y no tiene nada que ver que en las empresas, para ahorrarse un trabajador para el turno de tarde o de mañana, te hacen trabajar 4 horas de mañana, 2 horas para comer, y otras 4 de tarde.

Hi there OP-
A Spaniaard who has actually been out of the country and lived many years in different places around the world reporting in.
Everything you've said is true and it applies to the whole country at different levels.
I live in Mallorca at the moment and you're right they don't take credit cards,. the reason being most Spaniards are crooks trying to dodge the tax system.
People are extremely uneducated but still they believe they know it all. They don't even think about educating themselves and the worst thing is they recommend their children to stay ignorant too !!!
EVERYONE's looking to make a quick buck and don't care who they have to fuck over.
This country is a shithole and it's going downhill fast !!!.
SPAIN IS VERY SIMILAR TO THE CARIBEAN, NICE BEACHES AND STUFF FOR TOURISTS BUT A THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE FOR THE LOCALS.
I can't wait to get out of here again... this time for good.

That's true, we tend towards the aggresive spectrum of personality, but regarding what OP says, there are lots of falsehoods. Personally, I would live to live somewhere else, partially because I find depressing to live here all my life. I want to live a different experience.

Fiestaaaaaa, toros, tomates, siesta

Do you pray to your king for a tip?

First time outside scandinavia?

There are many retarded events in Spain, just like anywhere else, however we tend to bash the most damaging against animals despite in villages they want to keep doing it because they are their tradition.

Depending on your political affiliation, you could praise the king or want the third republic of Spain. Not that it will fix our political problems, but paying a king for basically being a very expensive diplomat.... nonsense.

Besides Fiesta Taurina, I dont see Tomatisa or other national fiestas as retarded events.

The most retarded thing from Spain is having a King. The fuck is that, really.

Well, Tomatina is wasteful, but aside of that, it's harmless.

Kek, have you ever been in Venezuela? Fuck that place in particular

We are not having elections yet. Wait until the campaign starts to talk about Venezuela, don't waste your arguments here.

Hah, fucking gypsies. Had one in Paris saying I dropped some cheap ass brass ring, trying to give it to me saying it was good luck. Was telling her to fuck off in the nicest way possible. She was trying to pull that shit on every tourist walking by.
Also went to Spain, but up north (bakio). Why is it that every Spanish person is hyper-nationalist? Also, in their eyes Spain is the greatest place and has apparently invented everything? Just wondering

Not even by changing your president that country would be fixed, it will took at least a decade to fix all those problems Venezuela is having, it's not like
"Oh there no more dumbasses taking power of our country, tomorrow we'll be all right" you're wasting your life there, kiddo

Are you talking to me as if I was venezuelan or am I missing the point?

do people shit on the streets?

I'd guess spain is like 2nd world