What's the best song to listen when you're laying down and having an extential crisis about your fears of growing older...

What's the best song to listen when you're laying down and having an extential crisis about your fears of growing older and having new responsibilities, and really just in general be scared of your future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bvnGlY41cmE
youtube.com/watch?v=ppzTFgwZxhc
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy4uiiy0qgA
youtube.com/watch?v=EqBrw3rQvKo
youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs
youtube.com/watch?v=fY-d951-jas
youtube.com/watch?v=41bhCXqdJHM
youtube.com/watch?v=cM_EsGSPdM0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's you demographic? we'll choose one off the rack

Scrambles + the Adults EP by Bomb the Music Industry

Seigfried by Frank Ocean

No one makes "I'm a failure" music like Jeff

Young adult, white, coming from a middle class family full of control freaks and drama queens are pretty good people when they're not arguing. I myself have mild anxiety and I'm not good in front of crowds or atttractive women. Hope that's enough info for ya.

youtube.com/watch?v=bvnGlY41cmE

this?

Good choice, thanks user

youtube.com/watch?v=ppzTFgwZxhc
let it out my dude

Oh, so a fucking emo

Great album but this isn't really relevant

wow so like literally every other person on this fucking website

NOW IF I FUCK THIS MODEL

go listen to car seat headrest

you need some emo in your life

We Cool? by Jeff Rosenstock. It's a short listen and it's great. Good luck getting older, man.

Love you too faggot

>extential crisis about your fears of growing older and having new responsibilities, and
well I thought it would be quite escapist experience listening and *you'd* stop worrying about future and maybe have fun

I know that feel. I've been feeling that way lately. Randy Newman puts a smile on my face.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zy4uiiy0qgA
youtube.com/watch?v=EqBrw3rQvKo

What's with the fucking emo shit? Never said that my situation was fucking horrible or I wanted to start cutting myself.

Like this user said my problems aren't any different or special from anyone else's I'm just in a particular introspective mood tonight.

That guys not me user

youtube.com/watch?v=nZq_jeYsbTs

youtube.com/watch?v=fY-d951-jas

youtube.com/watch?v=41bhCXqdJHM

Jet Black, Starlit

youtube.com/watch?v=cM_EsGSPdM0

>What's with the fucking emo shit? Never said that my situation was fucking horrible or I wanted to start cutting myself.
:(
You seem heavily biased towards emo.

Swans – White Light From the Mouth of Infinity