Its only a little red so he didn't hit her with any force

>Its only a little red so he didn't hit her with any force

So where did you guys go to med school?

Men are biologically stronger than women, and their anatomical structure makes them able to withstand much higher levels of force than women.

Just because it wouldn't do much to a man doesn't mean it won't mess up a woman.

Also stop trying to play the victim card that all women are after your money and soul and your just a helpless man.

>Also stop trying to play the victim card that all women are after your money and soul and your just a helpless man.
you are actually talking to gaymen/women and hollywood shills.

straight men just scroll by. weird huh?

Hit yourself in the face with a bat. It's not hard to get some red marks. You wouldn't do that for millions of dollars?

Depp should have hit harder.

So you're claiming that slight redness is serious damage because she's a woman?

A lot of bruises start off as "slight" redness and even if it doesn't bruise it doesn't mean it didn't hurt her.

Domestic abuse tends to escalate also, she was clearly struck in the face

if women are anatomically inferior, as you say, she would surely have deep bruising, or cuts, no?

its the current year. women want equality. hitting a woman is no worse than hitting a man. if you disagree your a hateful biggot and you need to go hit a woman right now to make it up to all women globally

who do you believe?
depp is fucking 100 years old and has never had accusations of hitting women, and he had many women

also, if you're hitting women, never hit the face, basic rule plebs

Oh shit the fuck up. Your reasoning basically implies it's ok if a woman hits a man due to them being weaker. The point is force should matter otherwise you'd be throwing people in jail for shoving someone.

From experience, the stomach is the best place to beat them - leaves no marks if you do it right.

hitting a man is also illegal you moron.

or the head, just not the fucking face

Hello Zoe Quinn you fat piece of shit.
Here's to hoping someone has the sense to kick your head in.
Also this bitch is about to take all of his money. Play the world's smalled violin you cunt.

need real evidence for 200mil, sorry

>liberals want to hurt this

How disgusting.

If Johnny Depp was far down the sea, he'd be Johnny Deep

HHHHHHNNNNNNNNGGG

now I understand why depp beat her

>that blantant posturing

Might as well paint a scarlett letter on her chest. Jesus Christ.

(farts)

Nice straw man

oh right
how many burgers did you ate?

>that facial expression
she's a terrible actress. it's like her lawyer told her to look innocent and she hammed it.

not (farts) that many (farts) m8

She oughta put some cream on that acne

Seriously, taking an ACTRESS serious when it comes to this? Her lawyer told her not to wear make up, don't do her hair, and wear all black. This is fuckin silly.

Exactly, there's been women in a fight for their lives during an attack and she has a small scratch and looks like a beat dog. I can't believe people will fall for this.

>dont declare everything while entering Australia
>get hit

dumb cunt

This. Yeah the calculating bitch that was posting naked pictures begging for Tonton dick is totally telling the truth and entirely innocent.

Sean Connery was right.

>hitting a woman

am i seeing things, or does the bruise have a perfect line to it? funky jpg compression? she wouldn't fake it like this, that makes no sense.

Are you retarded? If he punched her with that ring on his finger she would have a dark indentation. She isn't even bruised.

"Hello, it's me Amber, Mr. Goldstein. Yeah, I'll give you 25 million dollars out of the 200 if you help me win this case. I'll even suck your cock, I love old men btw ;)"