ZACK SNYDER ADMITS THAT HE HATES SUPERMAN IN AN INTERVIEW!!!

Zack Snyder says that he finds the idea of Batman and Superman having a conversation while in costume ridiculous in an interview done after the release of BvS. Source: youtube.com/watch?v=zpuCi52UTqk

People hate what they don't understand.

It is ridiculous. Doesn't make him any less of a hack though.

thats not a problem

superman is a shit character

All DC superheroes aside from Batman are really lame.

Shouldn't really matter unless Snyder is a hack

Oh wait..

>Snyder says having them say more than 5-6 lines makes them lose credibility
>vid shows batman saying 4 lines
>cap and bucky saying 2 lines
>black widow saying 2 lines
>Thor saying 4 lines
>thinks Snyder is wrong

top kek

You don't need Tarantino amounts of dialogue to get to the heart of an idea.

Where exactly does he admit to that he hates superman? Is this some bait or what?

All he said was that too much dialogue makes the characters lose their credibility.

Zack is a fucking hack

Snyder is by far the best comic book director in Hollywood, hilarious how he triggers MCU fans that are incapable of understanding any films that require above a grade-school level intelligence to understand.

Only a man who hates/doesn't understand Batman and Superman would think that them having a conversation (like they've had multiple times in the comics and animated series) makes them lose "credibility"

And yet, normies love him for some reason, so we're stuck with superman forever.

>7:19

How are mcu fans triggered?

>everybody is laughing at me
>they must be triggered
>yes! it's so obvious
>they're all triggered
>triggered

/thread
>inb4 decomposed bait

>2 months
>OP is still mad

I like both

>Superman is shit
>but Batman is good
Top fucking kek.
Consider suicide.

>power fantasy for kids
>good

Then why the fuck was the tone his movies so dark and serious? Fucking dissonance.

>everyone happy in Marvel
>everything dark in DC
>Ben tired as shit of putting up with Snyder's trash

>power fantasy for kids
Sure, if you think Superman is just his powerset.
Then again, I am arguing with a Batfag.

The Question is good and far more deserves a movie than most capeshitters altogether

I'm not a fag anything, just saying what everyone thinks.
People only like Batman, and Superman only works as a symbol, as an idea, when you try to make him a character, it just falls apart, even more when you try to make him dark.

>2 months later
>BvS incident still gives DCucks PTSD

>when you try to make him a character, it just falls apart
(You)
>even more when you try to make him dark
That might have a lot to do with the fact that Superman's character isn't dark and brooding like Batman.
>People only like Batman
No, 15 year old edgekids like Batman.

Reminder

>That might have a lot to do with the fact that Superman's character isn't dark and brooding like Batman.
Then someone for the love of god stop Snyder from doing that.

Anyway, not going to take part in nerd fights over superheroes, already stated what I think.

Oh boy, incoming dump of pics trying to explain why BvS isn't trash, i'm leaving.
Good day lads.

And you think Marvel has really awesome superheros?

Superman's a shitty character.
You're a literal homosexual if you disagree.

He didn't say anything about Marvel

>first thing that comes to his mind is company wars
I'm tired of these neckbeards.

do they even filter their production shots?

Superman rules.

DC has product consistency

all the sophomoric symbolism in the world isn't going to save the movie from its editing, pacing and tonal issues

Yeah, but then why just DC?
DC and Marvel has shit superheros and superheros in general are shit.
Fucking manchild basementdweller.

I don't understand why anyone would spend this much time to bait/troll people.

That means the only possible explanation is that someone actually believes all this. Fucking hell.

iit: dcucks fighting dcucks

Great times.

at least you tried...

You can't really have a scene with two guys talking where they're wearing their firefighter uniforms. I mean they have those big ass jackets and stupid red helmets, and be super serious about how mad they are at each other it looks stupid.

Snyder pls go.

Because this thread is about DC?

people also hate idiots

He's right you know, and you should stop acting like capeshit has any potential to be good.

congratulations you know how to copy and paste

>Batman and Superman have most of their conversations in costume
>Marvelkeks have all their "serious" conversation in casual clothes, only quips while in costume
Kek Marvelflicks btfo once again.

Long live KINO!

Yeah they do. They get their powers in pretty stupid ways but at least they deal with their problems like human beings.
In comics, so does DC, but Snyder needs to do some commercials or something else for a while. Whatever it was that brought him credibility in the industry is just a myth at this point.
Watchmen was horrible

>Watchmen was horrible

>Marvel nu-males hate Snyder

I'm not surprised. After all, their idols are Peyton Reed and Joss Whedon.

Seeing an alpha male like Zack Snyder causes them to remember how they were bullied by an alpha male and uncomfortable and lash out the only way they know how -impotently typing out hateful words on a Japanese jpeg board. Some, like Ant-Man director Peyton Reed when shown a statement from a capeflick rumor monger saying "DC directors can physically beat up Marvel directors," choose to withdraw into safe spaces instead. It's little wonder why Sup Forums connects with Marvel more.

Snyder directs in sweatpants and Under Armour wristbands.

If that's not badass I don't know what is. Nerds can't stand that an alpha auteur is in control of their products, and he's elevating them to heights their puny brains can't comprehend. They can't stand that someone who appears on the outside as a manchild with a comic book fetish, is pushing the medium further than they thought possible.

Snyder, Affleck, and Cavill get the bitches and gays all juicy. They are just ripe with raw sexual energy. This offends the virginal fanboi. MoS and BvS deal with emotional issues and belief systems in a mature way. This doubly offends the fanboi, who is stuck in perpetual adolescence. They can't process or register mature emotions. And people hate what they don't understand.

All the manchild tears in the world won't make watchmen a decent movie

So goddamn glad Johns is replacing Snyder as the one in charge of the DC movies.

>I AM SILLY tier ms paint comic
Wow pretentious infant, you sure showed me.

superman is the worst DC character especially to read in the comics.

batman, green arrow, and flash are way more enjoyable.

so edgy with his no killing rule and fighting for justice & order?

It doesnt, it means that Zach saw the footage, didnt liked it and thought it wasnt fitting with the movie. So Zach understand that what works on paper doesnt work on film.

I like this pasta.