Whats her fucking problem?

whats her fucking problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=U8qUhXzr43o
thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html
free-csgo-skin.com/?id=537076
youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She wouldn't survive the office.

Both her and her husband look close to death already

shes old and fragile just like all old woman

She's American, like you, OP.

besides sharing a tailor with kim jong-un?

She's old and doesn't have the stamina that bill has

And chairman Mao I think that's how that's spelled

shes only 67

my grandmother is 80 and can walk up some fucking 6 stairs

She's still breathing.

no clinton apologist but your grandmother probably doesn't deal with the strain of running for president?

just look at this bitch

I cant believe this brain dead cunt is gonna be the next president

if just running for president has THIS much of a toll on her, then she cant handle the stress of actually being president. Both her and Bill look like they are on their death beds

They were attacked with nerve gas

>I cant believe this brain dead cunt is gonna be the next president
The sad thing is, without the pic I would not be sure which candidate you mean.

She's under the constant attack of those who are in fear of her being elected and taking them out of power. She's fine, don't worry.

well in bills defense, he's already been through being president. go look at pictures of past presidents before and after taking office, they look like shit by the end compared. granted it's usually over an 8 year period, but damn.

just look at her dumb face

shes out to lunch

Bernie has secretly been sucking the life from her to survive.

Then Trump moved in; by the time the presidential race is over she will be nothing but a withering husk.

The guy with the best seat in the house is her running mate.

Just ask Monica

so what you're saying is, if I don't like hillary or trump, then I should vote for Hillary and hope her running mate takes over the presidency when she either dies in office or has to step down due to health?

She has one of the rings of power, as a Nazgul she's be a ruthless despot and construct effigies to Baal and Moloch.

>wanting that faggot as president

as opposed to the two currently at the top? sure as fuck would.

Cuckfag

It's always important to remember that, after 9/11, most Liberal Democrat faggots were saying that "America Deserved It", including Killery, although not in public.

>It's always important to remember what lying scumbags Killery and her followers are.

>It's always important to remember that all of Killery's followers know she's a lying, cheating, criminal scumbag and THEY DON'T CARE!

>It's always important to remember that the Democratic party has been slowly destroying this country for the last fifty + years.

>It's always important to remember that the Democrats created the New Slavery in the form of welfare and social "benefits".

>It's always important to remember that powerful, politically connected Liberal Democrats DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT YOU!

But your grandmother doesn't killing people for money
It's exhausting

She is a cunt and major asshole

Probably has epilepsy or Parkinson

Buying into right-wing conspiracies much?

This whole 'Hillary's health' meme is so tired at this point, but the right clings on to it because, this is literally all they've got left.

not true you ignorant faggot. youre probably 12. it was anarchists and fringes of the anti war movement that were saying that. ALL the politicians were war hawks those days. hillary included. dont speak on shit you dont know about.

>"The next president"...

>Considering the atrocious state of her health it's most likely that she'll expire before election day.

>Barring that she'll be so hamstrung by her health issues and so embroiled in all of her ongoing controversies that, for the short time she lives after election, she simply won't be able to function as President.

>Also, Most Likely To Be Impeached.

wtf I love hillary now!

Just curious...

>What color are your blinders and do they have the Apple logo on them?

>Even an angry mindless sheep is still a mindless sheep.

Trump - the master outsourcer....

youtube.com/watch?v=U8qUhXzr43o

She literally is mentally impaired. She has a neurological disorder that not only disrupts her sense of balance and locomotion abilities, but it also causes her to descend into fits of mania and distorts her reason.

The very idea that this person would be considered as the next president disgusts me. It is absolutely abundantly clear that the only reason shes gotten this far is because she is a woman, and this pathetic PC culture enables her.

Thanks for correcting the record!

Nah.
I have been saying for the last year if Trump wins; Trump wins.
If Hillary wins; Trump wins.

The only person who has anything to lose is Hillary.

In my non-biased opinion though; it's going to be a closer race than the media is letting on.

And Johnson doesn't even possess the Perot factor.

I'm voting for the Imp.

Oh, yeah! Thanks for the reminder!

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/04/21/hillary-pac-spends-1-million-to-correct-commenters-on-reddit-and-facebook.html

>Yeah, they're here, too. Fucking stupid shitheads that they are.

OH FUCK!

Trump's line of clothing is made in China?

OH FUCK!

You totally convinced me to vote for Hillary now.

/sarc
-------------

Is this seriously a real commercial? Is this the best that she's got on Trump?

topKek

Long-term cocaine use fucked the hogbeast up

>implying its not from getting STDs from Bill

You make a good point. Look at the Dewey Truman Presidential race of 1948.

All through that race everyone was predicting that Dewey was going to win, with some papers even printing editions that Dewey had won!

Of course, history shows what really happened.

>This could be history repeating itself in the 21st century.

>full house checked

She used to be a 10/10 back in the 40's

THOSE DUBS

She'll win, Trump may even be a paid actor of hers. Her failure as an actual president will be the beginning of the end for the "new left", her unremarkability will be the death knell of "women are special" cancer feminism, her foreign policy will bring the fact Europe are cucks into the light of day for all to see. SJW will go from an internet term to a household term as embarrassing autists come out of the wordwork to try to interface with their queen.

She'll have the same affect on America that losing WW1 had on Germany

>coughing fits, photos such as this showing her not able to walk, going out of public for months after medical issues
She's fine, right wing conspiracy
>emails not secured, record retention not followed
Right wing conspiracy
>Donald Trump says what's on 70% of Americans minds
OMG he CANT do THAT. Oh SHiT.

>Trump may even be a paid actor of hers.

opinion discarded

checked my nigga
good numbers got reply
good thread

Is that Pam from The Office second from the left??

Hmm... I don't see how that could work in Killary's favor.

Trump not only employs over 50,000 Americans in American jobs but he shares the wealth by helping to provide jobs to impoverished people in other countries?

How the fuck is this a bad thing?

They're getting jobs in their own countries, not coming here to take American jobs from Americans!

Also, how can this do anything but help secure the Asian, Indian and Bangladeshi American vote for Trump?

This is a good thing!

>It's pretty fucking clear Killary's campaign managers are a bunch of fucking idiots!

>shill trying to get me to vote for hillary
jk but top of quality reply
also im hoping this happens if she wins

>This is a good thing
if you say so.

Yes because finding a billionaire is who you need to "pay". It's easier to find a junior senator or congressman to purposely botch an election

So Hilary supports bringing all jobs to America and banning imports of anything? Like seriously what is the point of this ad

LOL new left. You fucking idiot, she's a neoliberal. There is nothing new about neoliberalism. If she fails as a president it will be because of the conservatism that pervades her outwardly "liberal" persona.

>employs 50K jobs
>good thing
>if you say so
cuck detected

My thoughts exactly. I guess that's all they've got on him.

Why are "comments disabled for this video..." on YouTube?

Because they know that people would point out how retarded it is.

You don't get it you trumpeter fag. You blindly follow Trump like a dumb sheep. Fucking assailed makes me sick. Clearly Hillary is the WOMAN for the job. Trump and you are idiots that deserve to be executed. Actually if you vote republican EVER you NEeD to be executed. Fucking mother fucking assholes pisses me off soo much

Decades of inbreeding between the moneyed elite has obviously took it's toll. The Clinton line needs to get a couple of new breeders in.

Censorship in its finest. No comments are disabled on trumps shit. Oh it's full bashing Trump. Hilary, facebook, twitter, google all censor and filter so we only see pro Hilary shit

My agency has been giving her poison slowly. We plan on her being gone by next October. She will be president but not for long. Her VP will take over and be a lame duck president. We need that right now.

Scenario one: Third world countries go into deep depression because lack of industry and jobs. Thousands of desperate refugees immigrate to the United States seeking work/lives.

>Be you.
>Be working at McDonalds
>Go in one day to discover you've been replaced, no longer have a job.
>Discover that hard working refugee who'll happily work for less money than you has replaced you.
>You go home with no job.

Scenario two:

>Industrialist/capitalists like Trump build huge financial empires. Not only do they provide jobs for Americans but to those in other countries as well.

>Economies in third-world nations improve, their citizens employed, no need to come to America to survive.
>You go to your job at McDonalds and smile, knowing that your employment is secure.

Yeah. If I say so.

Tyrell gave it to her deep and hard in the back door.

She had a bit of trouble walking after that fucking.

>See this post

that shit-eating grin

Did you draw that with a fucking etch a sctech?

>etch a sctech

>You're way too fucking high to be here.

>Killary shills shouldn't get fucked up on the job.

>Go home, sober up and come back tomorrow so we can fuck with you some more.

Umm do you know anything about economics? Obviously not

Samefag

OK then. Nice to meet you

Ummm do you have a job? Obviously not.

Why don't you go entertain yourself with some Keemstar videos and leave the political talk to the grownups, 'kay?

Tardfag

Just look at this homewrecker.

Okay, fuckit! I'm totally bored now.

You lame-ass little grade-schoolers present no fucking challenge at all! You all make it just too fucking easy, like spearing fish in a fucking barrel!

>I'm outa here!

Her face has always looked the same, spooky.

Shameless self promo, click my shit
free-csgo-skin.com/?id=537076

Samefag. How do I know? IDs you fag. Get Sup Forums gold and don't be a samefag

parkinsons. Her email leak points to her asking her asistants to research a drug used to treat it.

her problem is that no one has put a bullet through her fuckin brain yet

Say hello to Secret Service for me.

She's sick. She's hiding it, and it's a matter of national security.

youtube.com/watch?v=R9L9ZiS7APE

fucking top kek